PDA

View Full Version : Irreverent Comic aka, Another Tebow Dig

KG4CGC
01-15-2012, 02:54 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/f994a8a3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

KB3LAZ
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Maybe next season he will pray to Satan?

w3bny
01-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Gawd...My wife hates Tebow and pretty much any christian prayer thing. Her bitch is "what if he was praying to Allah in a public place what would they think" I dunno love, but they do it in Dearborne Mich. all the time. Pissed her off so just left the subject.

Seriously It dosnt bother me either way. Guy loves God. Thanks God for his gifts. He probably gives a sizeable amount back as well. How does that physically hurt others. Like thats all we have to worry about. Tebow giving thanks to God...Really?

on edit

Southpark?!?! Really. Those guys are like Seth MacFarlane. They will poke and prod and push whatever envelope they can push to get a rise out of the crowd to up his viewing numbers. Dont get me wrong I love family guy etc but sometimes...his stuff is to just push the buttons.

KB3LAZ
01-18-2012, 09:15 PM
I have no issue with someone taking a knee after a touchdown. Or breaking out a pray mat, etc. Sometimes its the tongue in their mouth that irritate me.

w3bny
01-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I have no issue with someone taking a knee after a touchdown. Or breaking out a pray mat, etc. Sometimes its the tongue in their mouth that irritate me.

Yeah...I can agree with that. I know some folks that are just saints/working on it and some that when they open the yap...<throttle>

N2CHX
01-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Let him pray, whatever. What bugs me is the hypocrisy that so-called Christians like Tebow practice. The bible clearly says not to pray so you're heard or seen (like the hypocrites do!) but to do it quietly and "in your closet" so as not to be seen or heard doing it. Somehow, these "Christian" folk gloss over all that "crap" Jesus said. I mean, it's more fun to be seen as a spiritual might, especially if you throw in a little hatred for gay people too.

KG4CGC
01-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Let him pray, whatever. What bugs me is the hypocrisy that so-called Christians like Tebow practice. The bible clearly says not to pray so you're heard or seen (like the hypocrites do!) but to do it quietly and "in your closet" so as not to be seen or heard doing it. Somehow, these "Christian" folk gloss over all that "crap" Jesus said. I mean, it's more fun to be seen as a spiritual might, especially if you throw in a little hatred for gay people too.

It's also about which parts of the bible they latch on to. Some parts of it say to spread the word to every man, woman and child. Fire and brimstone goes pretty far in manipulating followers to adopt the agenda of a pastor or TV Holy Man. Jerry Falwell was a pretty peaceful man before he went to the Darkside.

KB3LAZ
01-19-2012, 03:49 PM

I thought it was Wash closet. Speaking of which, I have been unlearning Pilar's British translations (For over a year now). Chemist, Wash closet, hypermarket, etc. Not because I dont understand you see but because she asked. Wants to "Americanize" her English.

KG4CGC
01-19-2012, 07:29 PM
I thought it was Wash closet. Speaking of which, I have been unlearning Pilar's British translations (For over a year now). Chemist, Wash closet, hypermarket, etc. Not because I dont understand you see but because she asked. Wants to "Americanize" her English.
Douche Nozzle probably isn't the worst thing you can say in Spain. Is it?

KB3LAZ
01-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Douche Nozzle probably isn't the worst thing you can say in Spain. Is it?

Lol.

kf0rt
01-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Heard something on the local news about Tebow playing that last game with a couple broken ribs.

Might explain the score, but I still have little empathy for entertainment doods. More power to him, but he'll likely never be anything but a "ball player" to me.

Solve the cancer issue, I'll be impressed. Touchdowns; who gives a flyin' shit?

KG4CGC
01-21-2012, 03:40 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/a4c9e95b.jpg

n6hcm
01-21-2012, 03:53 PM
i've always thought that prayer should be a private thing, kinda like masturbation.

NQ6U
01-21-2012, 04:00 PM
i've always thought that prayer should be a private thing, kinda like masturbation.

You realize you're going hell for that, right?

(See you there.)

kf0rt
01-21-2012, 10:54 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/a4c9e95b.jpg

That rocks.

No hate here for Tebow, but c'mon. Our "heros" now throw balls for a living? Guess we've now arrived at the pinnacle of societal development, eh?

I'll probably never get this...