PDA

View Full Version : I Wish My Teachers Had Been Less Moral.

ka4dpo
01-07-2012, 09:12 PM
This news item may be old but I just found it and was just shocked. That lucky little bas,, I mean, That poor little boy. He is probably going to be traumatized for the rest of his life. How could he let that evil woman do those nasty things to him. Oh the shame.......

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2012/01/alexandra-mclean-drama-teacher-charged.html:lol::clap::clap::hyper:

NQ6U
01-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Same here. In particular, I still wish my junior high French teacher had taught me a little more about, uh, French culture. She was fond of wearing tight sweaters, stiletto heels and very short skirts.

K7SGJ
01-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Not my Latin teacher. She was built like the Pope, and her hat was, ......well,.....never mind.

N8YX
01-08-2012, 09:41 AM
On one of the boards I frequent, this "subject" comes up at least once a week. I'll be sure to re-post their 'findings' here. :lol:

As far as the teacher in the OP is concerned: At 17 I'd have hit that so hard that whomever managed to pull me out would've been crowned King of England...

n2ize
01-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Same here. In particular, I still wish my junior high French teacher had taught me a little more about, uh, French culture. She was fond of wearing tight sweaters, stiletto heels and very short skirts.

I used to have a French teacher in HS who was extremely hot. What's more she had long wavy dirty blonde hair that I was drawn to. To make matters worst I used to sit in the front of the classroom and she must have noticed my admiration because as she would do the recitation she would park her hot ass right on my desk inches from me and it was at that point impossible to think any more of the lessons because only one thing and one thing only could occupy my mind at that point.

kb2vxa
01-08-2012, 01:16 PM
I had one of those too, she just LOVED watching me squirm. Funny how I don't remember the subject she taught.

n2ize
01-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I had one of those too, she just LOVED watching me squirm. Funny how I don't remember the subject she taught.

yes, this teacher knew exactly what she was doing to me. I mean, parking her nicely proportioned butt right on my desk like that inches from me so that I had no choice but to see her and be very close to her, and admire her. And she did this every class. She never called on me during the recitation because she knew damned well at that point my mind was way off elsewhere. And she knew the rest of the class knew what was going through my mind and were probably laughing to themselves.

NQ6U
01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
[...] she knew the rest of the class knew what was going through my mind and were probably laughing to themselves.

The girls might have been laughing. The guys were all envious.

N8YX
01-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Probably should have followed up with a particular high-school English teacher but at the time I was more interested in passing my classes and G'ing TFO of the place.

If I knew then what I know now I'd likely have a battalion of children.

W7XF
01-08-2012, 05:14 PM
<snip>If I knew then what I know now I'd likely have a battalion of children.<snip>

If guys could get pregnant....only the Goddess knows how many children I'd be responsible for xD

KJ3N
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM
If guys could get pregnant....

... abortion and birth control would be human rights.

XE1/N5AL
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I used to have a French teacher in HS who was extremely hot. What's more she had long wavy dirty blonde hair that I was drawn to. To make matters worst I used to sit in the front of the classroom and she must have noticed my admiration because as she would do the recitation she would park her hot ass right on my desk inches from me and it was at that point impossible to think any more of the lessons because only one thing and one thing only could occupy my mind at that point.

I had a somewhat similar experience with a good-looking (and unmarried) teacher. In class, I must have stared at her all hour long and she often smiled back. Many times, she would call on me to answer questions.

One day, just before the end of the school year, this teacher caught me walking home from school in the rain. She pulled her car over, rolled down the passenger-side window and asked me if I wanted a ride. Of course, I immediately accepted. As we drove down the road, she asked me the obvious question of where I lived. I responded with my street name. Then, she started talking about her apartment that was only about a mile away from my house.

I'll never be fully sure if there was any kind of offer in her conversation because I was too dumb, naive and scared to follow through with the next logical comment: I should have casually asked to see her apartment. Instead, we eventually arrived at my house and I thanked her for the ride. Years later, I'm still kicking myself! :(

N8YX
01-08-2012, 09:06 PM
I had a somewhat similar experience with a good-looking (and unmarried) teacher. In class, I must have stared at her all hour long and she often smiled back. Many times, she would call on me to answer questions.

One day, just before the end of the school year, this teacher caught me walking home from school in the rain. She pulled her car over, rolled down the passenger-side window and asked me if I wanted a ride. Of course, I immediately accepted. As we drove down the road, she asked me the obvious question of where I lived. I responded with my street name. Then, she started talking about her apartment that was only about a mile away from my house.

I'll never be fully sure if there was any kind of offer in her conversation because I was too dumb, naive and scared to follow through with the next logical comment: I should have casually asked to see her apartment. Instead, we eventually arrived at my house and I thanked her for the ride. Years later, I'm still kicking myself! :(

Roads not taken.

Pretty much the story with the English teacher I remember. My friends and I were somewhat "challenging" to her methods of operating the classroom, and as the ringleader of sorts I think I aggravated and fascinated her at the same time.

N7RJD
01-08-2012, 10:59 PM
All I can say is they didn't look like or boink like that when I was in school...Damn the luck.

K7SGJ
01-08-2012, 11:13 PM
All I can say is they didn't look like or boink like that when I was in school...Damn the luck.

They might have been at some of the schools I went to, but it sure as hell wasn't with me.

n2ize
01-09-2012, 04:47 AM

I got those types of "offers" on occasion when I was young and yes, most of the time I was too naive/dumb to realize what was happening and follow through and now years later I kick myself in the head. Then again, perhaps in some ways it was better that I was dumb.

These days I don't get those kinds of offers anymore, except perhaps if/when the moose migrate down from Canada.

ab1ga
01-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Moose = Canadian sheep? I never knew.

I'm thinking of Wellies with lifts, and it is quite disturbing this early in the morning.

:)

kb2vxa
01-09-2012, 04:41 PM
In trucker slang moose is the opposite of beaver. Beware the lot lizards, I'm thinking of an episode of COPS with a moose trucker wearing a leopard skin leotard with fish net pantyhose... bababooie.

ab1ga
01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
In trucker slang moose is the opposite of beaver. Beware the lot lizards, I'm thinking of an episode of COPS with a moose trucker wearing a leopard skin leotard with fish net pantyhose... bababooie.

Oh dear... I don't think I needed to know that...

n2ize
01-09-2012, 08:04 PM
By "moose" I mean the common animal. being old and ugly I don't get many offers from good looking, female, human beings any more.

n2ize
01-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I think this teacher should be given a medal for doing her part in turning boys into red blooded American MEN!!!

n2ize
01-09-2012, 08:09 PM
On one of the boards I frequent, this "subject" comes up at least once a week. I'll be sure to re-post their 'findings' here. :lol:

As far as the teacher in the OP is concerned: At 17 I'd have hit that so hard that whomever managed to pull me out would've been crowned King of England...

At 18 a young lady taught me how to hit it hard and how to love doing it. Dang!! that ruled !!

ka4dpo
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM
She looks really young for 28, more like 18 to 20 but she is still old enough to be ashamed of herself for traumatizing that poor boy.

I'm guessing I would have to rate her somewhere around a 4 or 5 on the Clydesdale Scale.:-D

ka4dpo
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM
s if this wasn't enough here are two more bad old women who bopped their students. Those poor young boys are now ruined for life cause they ain't never gonna get no strange that good again.

K7SGJ
01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
This is the kind of teachers I had.............

n2ize
01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
No doubt what that teacher did was wrong and extremely unprofessional and degrading to the teaching profession. She should never work in teaching again.

W3WN
01-10-2012, 11:21 AM
She looks really young for 28, more like 18 to 20 but she is still old enough to be ashamed of herself for traumatizing that poor boy.

I'm guessing I would have to rate her somewhere around a 4 or 5 on the Clydesdale Scale.:-DNow, c'mon. Who thinks that the "poor boy" is actually traumatized? Maybe by the legal process, but by getting laid? I don't think so!

w3bny
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Whats funny is that if it was like 14yo chickie getting "extracurricular education" by her math teacher (multiplying...get it..MUL-TI-PLYING...) this whole thread would have been one continuous Hangings too good for him", "cut his nuts off and stuff him full of depoprovera" etc...

that being said...

I would have loved to have been my 8th grade English teachers little pet bed bunnie! <pant-pant-pant>

kf0rt
01-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah, it's one of those areas where the double standard pretty much "just works."

w3bny
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM

Was gonna say something. but changed mind. Lawl.

On edit...

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov..

NQ6U
01-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Dupe.

NQ6U
01-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah, it's one of those areas where the double standard pretty much "just works."

Pretty much. In cases like this, the boy is a willing participant. In fact, in this one, he was the one who actually initiated the whole thing. Was what the teacher did illegal? Yes, technically speaking. Was she a moran to do it under the prevailing laws? Yes, no doubt. Were her actions morally wrong? That's debatable for sure. Not in my opinion, but that could just be the voice of my inner horny teenage boy who still wishes his junior high French teacher would have done the same speaking.

ka4dpo
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Now, c'mon. Who thinks that the "poor boy" is actually traumatized? Maybe by the legal process, but by getting laid? I don't think so!

You know I was just kidding Ron. I'll bet you couldn't wipe the grin off of those boys with Skunk spray. I wasn't kidding about the Clydesdale Scale though, that's for real.

ab1ga
01-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I think the grown men in that town ought to be ashamed of themselves for lettin' a 17-year old punk get the drop on them like that.

Trauma, hell. When you're 17, even the crack of dawn isn't safe.

N8YX
01-10-2012, 05:40 PM
O Hellz noe:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Port-Arthur-teacher-charged-with-improper-2449719.php

ab1ga
01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
O Hellz noe:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Port-Arthur-teacher-charged-with-improper-2449719.php

Told ya!

:)

kf0rt
01-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Brain bleach, please.

XE1/N5AL
01-11-2012, 01:59 AM
I'll bet that boy's grades would improve if his folks would buy him some eyeglasses.

w3bny
01-11-2012, 08:58 AM
O Hellz noe:

That must be some badass cooch or she can take her teeth out or makes badass waffles! Or she has a 13yo daughter that does all the previous as well.

Not even sure that would be good "Patriotic" sex..

Mmmm....waffles :yum:

on edit

I still would have liked waffles from my 8th grade English teacher... "Only good little bed bunnies get waffles..." Yeah I have a vivid (read: warped) imagination...but dammit..there's fooking waffles involved here! And strawberry syrup! <squeeka-squeeka-squeeka>

kb2vxa
01-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Oh good grief, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot Pole or a Hungarian midget! Oh Ren, that must be you on the right.

w3bny
01-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Oh good grief, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot Pole or a Hungarian midget! Oh Ren, that must be you on the right.

SQUEE!!!

W3WN
01-11-2012, 10:32 AM
O Hellz noe:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Port-Arthur-teacher-charged-with-improper-2449719.phpPaging Dr. Pearle!

W3WN
01-11-2012, 10:33 AM
You know I was just kidding Ron. I'll bet you couldn't wipe the grin off of those boys with Skunk spray. I wasn't kidding about the Clydesdale Scale though, that's for real.I know.

Of such truths, though, are generated many a tall tale on Literotica and similar sites.

w3bny
01-11-2012, 10:46 AM
And why a Hungarian midget.

K7SGJ
01-11-2012, 11:13 AM
They are very good at Hungarian dick wrestling.

w3bny
01-11-2012, 11:20 AM

TMI

W3WN
01-11-2012, 12:37 PM
And why a Hungarian midget.I'm not asking, and I don't want to know.

n2ize
01-11-2012, 02:07 PM
O Hellz noe:

YIKES !!!

w3bny
01-11-2012, 02:25 PM

Its all fun and games till someone spits in your face

What do they serve for refreshments there....Buck Cake?

On edit...

<door slam> "Dude...what the hell happened to you. Your're a mess! Did you go to the Hungarian National Dick wrestling finals again?" "Phht...yeah...Ricardo Penoit was winning his final match against Todger Pennis when some idiot threw a big honking buck cake at me." "Thats a ton of frosting!" "Yeah, must have come from the Peter North bakery"

NQ6U
01-11-2012, 04:03 PM

On edit...

<door slam> "Dude...what the hell happened to you. Your're a mess! Did you go to the Hungarian National Dick wrestling finals again?" "Phht...yeah...Ricardo Penoit was winning his final match against Todger Pennis when some idiot threw a big honking buck cake at me." "Thats a ton of frosting!" "Yeah, must have come from the Peter North bakery"

I have no idea of what any of that means but it made me laugh anyway.

K7SGJ
01-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I have no idea of what any of that means but it made me laugh anyway.

Me, too. Miust be a Navy thing or something.

N8YX
01-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Guilty or not?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091699/Heather-Lasseigne-Chiasson-Louisiana-English-teacher-29-sex-student-17.html#ixzz1kUm4SBf9

NQ6U
01-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Guilty or not?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091699/Heather-Lasseigne-Chiasson-Louisiana-English-teacher-29-sex-student-17.html#ixzz1kUm4SBf9

Once again, how come I never got a teacher like that?

(Then again, it's entirely possible I did but her taste in young men was too good...)

N8YX
01-25-2012, 04:11 PM
This one's full of WTF:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091607/Carissa-Angel-arrested-Florida-woman-23-sex-boy-13.html#ixzz1kUmWWk40

N8YX
01-30-2012, 07:54 PM
We have a couple more today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093898/Award-winning-teacher-sex-students-kissed-sexted-fourth.html#ixzz1kzCObDTH

Meh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093976/Teacher-gave-male-students-vodka-sex-bed-watched.html

Meth.

N8YX
01-31-2012, 11:47 AM
Right up the road from me:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093970/Dance-teacher-Kimberly-Sauto-guilty-having-sex-student-15-husband-sexts-phone.html

Dumbass.

K7SGJ
01-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Damn. Who knew?

kb2vxa
01-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Dr Who, that's who.

ka4dpo
01-31-2012, 11:38 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093898/Award-winning-teacher-sex-students-kissed-sexted-fourth.html#ixzz1kzCObDTH

Meh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093976/Teacher-gave-male-students-vodka-sex-bed-watched.html

Meth.

Woah there,,,,,,those are at least a minus 4 on the Clydesdale scale. It occurred to me that some of you may not be familiar with the Clydesdale scale for rating women.

It is a sliding scale that is zero center, with zero being neutral, and runs between minus six to plus six. Anything above zero represents the number of Clydesdales it would take to pull her off of your face.

Anything below zero on the scale represents the number of Clydesdales that would have to sit on you to get you to do her. I hope that clarifies it.

N8YX
02-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Not guilty?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/16/lauren-redfern-high-schoo_n_1283779.html?icid=maing-grid7|netscape|dl3|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D136530

WØTKX
02-17-2012, 07:45 PM

On edit...

I got it, you dirty nasty wabbit. I hope you washed up after. Be careful with the hot water, protein is easier to clean with cold. Bwaaaaa!

And a squeeeeeeee for good measure. :rofl:

NSFW, etc.

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/d/20010826.html

KC9ECI
02-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Not my Latin teacher. She was built like the Pope, and her hat was, ......well,.....never mind.

Yours too? Must be something about dead languages.

XE1/N5AL
02-17-2012, 09:41 PM
My English teacher was no beauty either. She was a short lady, with little personality and a big beehive hairdo that made her a couple of feet taller: think older Marge Simpson. During class, Dennis, the reprobate kid who sat behind me, used to flick small balls of clay into the myriad of hair curls adorning her head. He utilized a Playboy magazine as his stealthy launching ramp to propel the clay balls over my right shoulder and onward towards their target, where one could imagine them falling through all of those hair loops like a Japanese Pachinko machine. The teacher would sense something strange, but she never figured out what was going on.

I remember that Dennis used to annoy our English teacher by incessantly over-sharpening his pencils during class. He would sharpen an almost-new pencil down to a nub before returning to his desk to use it. Later, he would return to the sharpener with yet another pencil to grind down.

Dennis always had a chunk of clay in his pocket, and each time some teacher would temporarily entrust him with one of the building keys, he would form a clay impression of the key before returning it to the teacher. At home, a duplicate key would be created to further his access to various areas of the school. After a couple of years, Dennis could go just about anywhere in the school. He even had a master key to all of the school lockers. He never stole anything of value out of the other kid's lockers - only their wooden pencils!

WØTKX
02-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Most of my English teachers were male... and "English" class was actually more of a literature class after Jr. High.

But there was this Social Studies teacher I had. Ms. Malchow. Jet black hair, piercing blue eyes, about 5'2" with an hourglass figure.

She was smart, funny... I had to hold my notebook in front of "myself" as she frequently wore miniskirts with tall heels. Damn.

KC9ECI
02-18-2012, 10:09 AM
My 7th grade English teacher was a bit of a hottie. Oddly enough...I'm still friends with her via facebook.

N8YX
02-18-2012, 10:25 AM
My 7th grade English teacher was a bit of a hottie. Oddly enough...I'm still friends with her via facebook.

My senior-year English teacher wasn't super-hot, but she wasn't bad either. She put out all the right signals - and a lot of them - but I was focusing a little too heavily on things scholastic at the time to realize it. :wall:

N8YX
02-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh, look...another one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103887/Newlywed-high-school-teacher-charged-having-sex-17-year-old-student-numerous-occasions.html#ixzz1mxlmflg0

KG4CGC
02-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Thus, this is the result of a society that does not allow her peoples to mature into adults when they reach those adult years.
Somewhere between age 4 and 5 and up to age 15/16, we try to keep them children for too long then suddenly expect them to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives career-wise.
On the other end of the scale is telling a 5 year old that Santa isn't real and expecting him to act like a child 10 years his senior.

Point being, it's not only A PREDATOR ISSUE as many in the media would have you believe. There's a maturity issue where a teacher still relates to students as being in her own peer group.

W3WN
02-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Once again, how come I never got a teacher like that?

(Then again, it's entirely possible I did but her taste in young men was too good...)
Ditto

This one's full of WTF:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091607/Carissa-Angel-arrested-Florida-woman-23-sex-boy-13.html#ixzz1kUmWWk40There are so many things wrong in this story, I don't know where to start.

W3WN
02-21-2012, 08:27 AM

Meh.

Meth.
Right up the road from me:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093970/Dance-teacher-Kimberly-Sauto-guilty-having-sex-student-15-husband-sexts-phone.html

Dumbass.Interesting that all of these events took place here in the Colonies, but they're reported on back in the Royalty's backyard, so to speak. Blimey!

kb2vxa
02-21-2012, 04:00 PM
British teachers are squeaky clean Pat Boone clones and above reproach.

KB3LAZ
02-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Thus, this is the result of a society that does not allow her peoples to mature into adults when they reach those adult years.
Somewhere between age 4 and 5 and up to age 15/16, we try to keep them children for too long then suddenly expect them to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives career-wise.
On the other end of the scale is telling a 5 year old that Santa isn't real and expecting him to act like a child 10 years his senior.

Point being, it's not only A PREDATOR ISSUE as many in the media would have you believe. There's a maturity issue where a teacher still relates to students as being in her own peer group.

Particularly when you have teachers as young as 22/23. My little cousin just turned 23 a few months back and has been teaching at the local high school since the beginning of the school year. This is in the district she went to school at. Meaning that some of her students were her class mates at one time. At least in PE, study hall & lunch.

kb2vxa
02-21-2012, 05:50 PM
> Thus, this is the result of a society that does not allow her peoples to mature into adults when they reach those adult years.
"My little cousin just turned 23 a few months back..."

A Freudian slip there?

N8YX
02-21-2012, 06:02 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QP8OR3YjR1k/TPpaDKNhj6I/AAAAAAAABes/-oQnf6cSAJw/s1600/opsec.jpg

KC9ECI
02-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Good thing the rest of those British birds aren't.

n2ize
02-21-2012, 06:24 PM

Thats what you think.

kb2vxa
02-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Do you see what they are
Do you hear what they say
People it is sad but true
They're dressed really stupid
But they think they're O.K.
And they got no use for you
The dead girls of London
Why do they act that way?

Maybe it's the water, mama
Maybe it's the tea
Maybe it's the way they was raised
Maybe it's the stuff what they read in the papers
Keeps them lookin' sorta half in a daze
Well the dead girls of London

We're the dead girls of London
We thinks we are fine
We ain't hittin' on nothin'
But the boutique frame of mind

You see 'em dancing at the disco every night
Like a bunch of little robot queens
Making little noises full of fake delight
But they're really just so full of beans
The dead girls of London

We're the dead girls of London
We thinks we are fine
We ain't hittin' on nothin'
But the boutique frame of mind

Boutique frame of mind
Gee I like your pants

KB3LAZ
02-22-2012, 12:48 AM
> Thus, this is the result of a society that does not allow her peoples to mature into adults when they reach those adult years.
"My little cousin just turned 23 a few months back..."

A Freudian slip there?

If so, I am missing it.

n2ize
02-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Particularly when you have teachers as young as 22/23. My little cousin just turned 23 a few months back and has been teaching at the local high school since the beginning of the school year. This is in the district she went to school at. Meaning that some of her students were her class mates at one time. At least in PE, study hall & lunch.

I see it a little differently. We don;t give kids enough time to be kids anymore.

As far as the relationship between teachers and students, well, a teacher is a professional. His/her jobs is to teach a given subject(s) to the students. The teacher should never allow himself or herself to become personally involved with the student at any level. It is highly unprofessional. Part of being a professional is to know where to draw the line between helping the student to learn versus becoming emotionally, personally, or sexually involved with the student. Sexual contact in particular is unforgivable. Any teacher that engages herself/himself sexually with a student not only deserved punishment but permanent banishment from the teaching profession.

KB3LAZ
02-22-2012, 04:44 PM
I see it a little differently. We don;t give kids enough time to be kids anymore.

As far as the relationship between teachers and students, well, a teacher is a professional. His/her jobs is to teach a given subject(s) to the students. The teacher should never allow himself or herself to become personally involved with the student at any level. It is highly unprofessional. Part of being a professional is to know where to draw the line between helping the student to learn versus becoming emotionally, personally, or sexually involved with the student. Sexual contact in particular is unforgivable. Any teacher that engages herself/himself sexually with a student not only deserved punishment but permanent banishment from the teaching profession.

Which I can understand. I am just saying, I can see how, at times, it happens.

KG4CGC
02-22-2012, 06:11 PM

That was the thinking post WWII. Now we've gone so far in the other direction that it takes them 40 plus years to grow up.

kf0rt
02-22-2012, 07:32 PM
That was the thinking post WWII. Now we've gone so far in the other direction that it takes them 40 plus years to grow up.

No shit.

n2ize
02-23-2012, 11:55 AM

I don''t know. I see kids having to grow up very fast these days. Much faster than when I was a youngster. Perhaps kids don;t have to take on some of the chores and responsibilities early on that they did many years ago.. But its a changing world and there are a lot of other demands upon children that requires them to "grow up and understand" much earlier on than when I was a kid.

kb2vxa
02-23-2012, 07:47 PM
"Now we've gone so far in the other direction that it takes them 40 plus years to grow up."
Sounds like QRZ, Peter Panadapter in Never Never Land.

KG4CGC
02-23-2012, 07:51 PM
"Now we've gone so far in the other direction that it takes them 40 plus years to grow up."
Sounds like QRZ, Peter Panadapter in Never Never Land.

This is lulz.

n2ize
02-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Years ago I took a great deal of severe abuse and even threats for falling in love with a rather young good looking. female teacher. No, I was not a minor nor was she my teacher. It was strictly a legitimate relationship between two legal adults and there was nothing involving any sort of teacher/student or professional relationship. It's just that some people I knew hated teachers and chose to be intimidating and threatening.in order to make us upset and make me feel guilty for showing affection for a teacher.

N8YX
02-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Today's teacher feature:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017577409_apuslateacherstudentsex.html

kb2vxa
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
All went well... until things got a little... rough...

KG4CGC
02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Today's teacher feature:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017577409_apuslateacherstudentsex.html

The first student came forward because his conscience was bothering him, Lopez said. Setting a precedent now. Don't like your teacher? Say you had sex with her.
Yeah, I think this particular case smells funny.

N8YX
02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Setting a precedent now. Don't like your teacher? Say you had sex with her.

Yep.

Nothing like the threat of being branded a sex offender to compel an educator to hand out "A"s.

kb2vxa
02-24-2012, 10:43 PM
What smells about most sex offense cases is they wait years to make accusation and as soon as word gets out there's a sea of hands and a chorus of me too. Then there's hypnotic regression, that's when it really gets muddy.

Well, at least that last teacher feature looks doable.

n2ize
02-26-2012, 05:12 AM
What smells about most sex offense cases is they wait years to make accusation and as soon as word gets out there's a sea of hands and a chorus of me too. Then there's hypnotic regression, that's when it really gets muddy.

Well, at least that last teacher feature looks doable.

Yeah, true as quoted from the above post...

Cortez was arrested after an 18-year-old youth went to the police station last week and reported that he had a sexual relationship with her from 2008 to 2010 while he was a student at Roosevelt High School in Los Angeles, where Cortez taught Spanish, Lopez said.

Uh from 2008 to 2010 and only now does he come forward on this ??

kb2vxa
02-26-2012, 04:26 PM
But which? The me too chorus, the muddy bits, the doable or all of the above? Ah, make it nekkid mud wrestling and you've got it... giggity giggity giggity!

K7SGJ
02-26-2012, 10:44 PM
All went well... until things got a little... rough...

Ah, Fembots, you just have to love them, often.

kb2vxa
02-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Submitted for your approval...
On the other side of the coin was Data, fully functional with Tasha Yar. Picture him with 7 of 9, "Do you want to copulate?" (The look on Kim's face was priceless!)

n2ize
02-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Setting a precedent now. Don't like your teacher? Say you had sex with her.

Which is why it is extremely important for a teacher to act in a highly professional manner. A teacher should not do anything that can be construed as even casual friendship with a student, let alone anything beyond.

K7SGJ
02-29-2012, 11:39 AM
It doesn't matter. If a woman swears that you raped her, you WILL be arrested and possibly charged until it's proven otherwise. Same goes with a teacher, I would think, if accused by a student for inappropriate conduct, you will at a minimum be put on leave and more than likely charged until it's proven otherwise. And, if and when proven innocent, this can stay on a person's record forever. How do you think that looks on the teacher's record? I would think it would be a little tough to get another job, or even be trusted by most of the parents in the school in which you worked. Even when proven not guilty. It's kind of like the parent who is accused of beating a child. Whether or not it happened, initially the same action will be taken, and the parent will be assumed to be guilty, even if it never happened. But that is the justice system, and it usually errors on the side of caution.

n2ize
02-29-2012, 11:59 AM
It doesn't matter. If a woman swears that you raped her, you WILL be arrested and possibly charged until it's proven otherwise. Same goes with a teacher, I would think, if accused by a student for inappropriate conduct, you will at a minimum be put on leave and more than likely charged until it's proven otherwise. And, if and when proven innocent, this can stay on a person's record forever. How do you think that looks on the teacher's record? I would think it would be a little tough to get another job, or even be trusted by most of the parents in the school in which you worked. Even when proven not guilty. It's kind of like the parent who is accused of beating a child. Whether or not it happened, initially the same action will be taken, and the parent will be assumed to be guilty, even if it never happened. But that is the justice system, and it usually errors on the side of caution.

Yeah, but at least if you retain a highly professional attitude and you avoid anything that can be remotely construed as friendly or personal relations with a student you stand a better chance of not being accused of such actions and, you stand a greater chance of being found not guilty if things end up going into court. Yes it may leave you scarred either way, it may even mean that you may end up leaving the teaching profession even though you did nothing wrong and were cleared. I guess those are the breaks.

Still, if a teacher acts professionally and maintains proper professional distance between his/her students the odds of ending up in such a damaging situation go down. Once Mr or Miss Teacher starts getting too close, too friendly, or, even a little too intimate with a student all bets are off and the road to career ruination, as well as criminal penalties is wide open.

If a teacher values his/her career or likes his/her profession why create unneeded risks and raise the odds of future trouble ?

K7SGJ
02-29-2012, 01:05 PM
I agree with keeping it strictly professional, however, there is always that student that wants to get even for a bad grade, disciplinary action, or some other "I hate that teacher because _______, I'll fix them" attitude. I'm sure it rarely happens, but I'm sure it DOES happen. If anyone had tried that when I was in school, the teacher would have busted their chops; and if you told your parents about it, they would take turns using you as a piñata. There seems to be a major lack of respect for anybody by anybody these days.

XE1/N5AL
02-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Even in the workplace, one has to be careful. When I had some female engineers working for me, I always left the office door open when I had meetings with them. If the discussion required a closed door (i.e., a performance review), we would go to a meeting room with a glass window - blinds left open. While I highly doubt that any of these ladies would have fabricated a lie about my conduct, it was a simple preventative measure that served to protect the reputations of both the employer and employee.

XE1/N5AL
02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Today's teacher feature:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017577409_apuslateacherstudentsex.htmlMaybe it was just a simple case of the Spanish student confusing sexo with sexto.

N8YX
03-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Today's gem. Those who are interested may find her work online:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teacher-stars-in-porn-768912

KK4AMI
03-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Today's gem. Those who are interested may find her work online:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teacher-stars-in-porn-768912

Yup, yup had a couple of teachers like that in my school days. Too bad their porn was printed on stone tablets. By the time we kids got to see it, those teachers were between the ages of 50 and 70. :nono:

Tenure must have been just invented when I was in school. No teacher I remember was below the age of 50. Same thing happened with Stewardesses. As a teenager I flew with my parents and wished I was old enough to date the Stews on TWA. Now I'm 56 and still not old enough to date some of them.

K7SGJ
03-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Yup, yup had a couple of teachers like that in my school days. Too bad their porn was printed on stone tablets. By the time we kids got to see it, those teachers were between the ages of 50 and 70. :nono:

Tenure must have been just invented when I was in school. No teacher I remember was below the age of 50. Same thing happened with Stewardesses. As a teenager I flew with my parents and wished I was old enough to date the Stews on TWA. Now I'm 56 and still not old enough to date some of them.

Yeah, but look at the airlines in your day..............................

http://www.airships.net/wp-content/uploads/early-zeppelin-air-385x259.jpg (http://www.airships.net/wp-content/uploads/early-zeppelin-air.jpg)

n2ize
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM
I agree with keeping it strictly professional, however, there is always that student that wants to get even for a bad grade, disciplinary action, or some other "I hate that teacher because _______, I'll fix them" attitude. I'm sure it rarely happens, but I'm sure it DOES happen. If anyone had tried that when I was in school, the teacher would have busted their chops; and if you told your parents about it, they would take turns using you as a piñata. There seems to be a major lack of respect for anybody by anybody these days.

Guess the best thing is to make sure you give junior a nice high passing grade so he can get into the college his/her Daddy picked and sits on the board of directors of. Give the idiot a passing grade and let him flunk out in college or, better yet, on the job, when they discover he actually learned nothing and is thoroughly incapable of doing the job. I've seen it happen.

K7SGJ
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Guess the best thing is to make sure you give junior a nice high passing grade so he can get into the college his/her Daddy picked and sits on the board of directors of. Give the idiot a passing grade and let him flunk out in college or, better yet, on the job, when they discover he actually learned nothing and is thoroughly incapable of doing the job. I've seen it happen.

That should be its' own reward.

kb2vxa
03-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Not when you're a frequent flier and he's a mechanic.

XE1/N5AL
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Teacher's sexy mermaid tattoo leads probers to believe student's allegations about an affair:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teacher-sexy-mermaid-tattoo-leads-probers-student-allegations-affair-article-1.1088923

NQ6U
06-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Teacher's sexy mermaid tattoo leads probers to believe student's allegations about an affair:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teacher-sexy-mermaid-tattoo-leads-probers-student-allegations-affair-article-1.1088923

A disgraced Horndog High teacher was done in by a sexy mermaid tattoo.

I wish I'd gone to Horndog High. Or, maybe I did...

N7YA
06-07-2012, 06:53 AM

:lol: Nicely done! ....stealing that.

kb2vxa
06-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I KNOW I went to Hornydog High, you know, raging hormones became evident at the beginning of co-ed gym classes. We were forced to line up and sit "Indian fashion" (my legs hated that) across from each other and while the boys could do noting about it several girls rocked back and forth...
I never heard about any student-teacher liaisons but the boys' and girls' gym teachers were front page. Now if you remember Porky's, the Lassie scene tells the story.