PDA

View Full Version : THIS JUST IN: Dashtoons' Excellent SUGAR TANGO ZERO DXpedition

Jeff K1NSS
12-29-2011, 01:45 PM
Here's a preview of pix brought back by our globe trotting Dash!DxAvatar from South Sudan, with a big honkin' dollop of indispensable help from Dash!Chum and Man About the Planet Stu Leigh on a tour of broadcasting facilities across this newest of DX entities. No Photoshop, no Phoolin'! Yes, Dash! and I are a couple of kidders, but our globe-trotting 2D DxAvatar always keeps it real in the field with his very flat little boots on the ground. First Darjeeling and a Room with a VU , now SUGAR TANGO ZERO! Stay tooned for the slide show, coming soon, where else but www.dashtoons.com?!

Dash! chez Maridi in Western Equatoria State

Dash! en studio at 98.6 SRS FM, Juba in Bahr El-Jabal

kb2vxa
12-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Have dog will travel.
Wire Jeff, Accord.

Jeff K1NSS
12-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Have dog will travel.
Wire Jeff, Accord.

Palladin! Now there's a Boone companion.

N8YX
12-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Either you folks are DXers of the well-traveled, well-heeled, well-connected sort...

...or you've been awful busy amongst the 419Eater crowd, just baiting the hell out of the 'lads'. :snicker:

kb2vxa
12-31-2011, 02:02 PM
Well, not Bob N2OO so I'll go with the 419 Eaters, a great bunch of master baiters.

Jeff K1NSS
12-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Ah, the perils of wolf-crying. I think you guys are baiting me. Not a scam, my landlady's husband is a USAID contractor who travels to a lot of Many Lands including Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, and other distant locales. involved in English language instruction radio programs When he told me he was going to South Sudan, I asked if Dash! might tag along in his Avatar/postcard manifestation. So he did indeed make the trip, as well as to Darjeeling, with my sweetheart's photographer son, who traveled there doing a shoot of tea plantations. What suspicious minds -- I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

kb2vxa
01-01-2012, 06:11 PM
I could make a few comments but I think you're not used to my sarcasm yet....... but you're getting there. (;->)

Now see that? It's a winkie.

Jeff K1NSS
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
A little sarcasm, a little scar tissue. A little sarcasm, a little scar tissue.