PDA

View Full Version : What a pisser

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Nothing takes the new out of a new truck faster than your wife backing into it.

I know what she is getting for Christmas this year.

NQ6U
12-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Nothing takes the new out of a new truck faster than your wife backing into it.

I know what she is getting for Christmas this year.

Coal futures just took a big jump.

PA5COR
12-06-2011, 10:18 AM
One reason i park the van a long way from the wife's car.
And she's not allowed to drive it either, after the one time she did made a dent of 600 euro's in it......

W3WN
12-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Ouch.

More than a few years ago, I'd just taken delivery of my new van. It was right before Thanksgiving, the dealership was actually nice enough to meet me at the school (I was teaching Amateur Radio classes nights at the Community College) to sign the paperwork and hand over the keys. Drove it for the first time up to a shopping center to grab a few things. Came out, and the driver's door and side panel had been keyed. I'd officially owned it for about 3 hours, and had driven it maybe 4 miles.

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 11:33 AM
I had the same thing happen with my last truck. Two days old and some AH keyed the driver door, at work no less. Musta pissed in somebody's Cheerios.

N2CHX
12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
:squint:

suddenseer
12-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Shortly after I bought my new truck, someone at Kroger's parking lot deflowered it for me.

N2CHX
12-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Two weeks after I got my first bike, someone hit it while I was at my doctor's office. Of course they picked it up and placed it back where it was before they hit it. $900 in damage, $500 deductible.

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 12:04 PM
At least my wife left a note under the wiper blade.

kf0rt
12-06-2011, 12:10 PM
At least my wife left a note under the wiper blade.

What'd it say?

W7XF
12-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Probably "Please don't divorce me".

N2CHX
12-06-2011, 12:31 PM
"This certificate good for 100 BJ's and a night with two 20 year olds."

ab1ga
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
My boss and I used to ride the bus past a car dealership called "Automotive Engineering" on the way to work. When I told him that it must be a Mercedes dealership, he said it was actually both Daimler/Benz and BMW. Then he told me about some poor soul a few years earlier who had bought a brand new Mercedes and was proudly easing it off of the lot into traffic on a dark and rainy morning.

You guessed it: the bus my boss was riding plowed into the side of it, totaling it before the rear wheels had even entered the street.

I was a bit meaner then, so I smiled at the thought.

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 12:37 PM
"This certificate good for 100 BJ's and a night with two 20 year olds."

Don't I wish. Actually, she doesn't want to kiill me, but that would certainly be the way to checkout. Coming and going.

The note said "keep your fuckin truck outa my way, or next time it'll be YOUR rear 1/4 panel".

PA5COR
12-06-2011, 01:27 PM
:ugh:bloody woman....:yuck:

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 01:33 PM
:ugh:bloody woman....:yuck:

She will be when she gets home tonight.

WØTKX
12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Sounds like Klingons in love?

http://www.treknews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/klingon-mara.jpg

kb2vxa
12-06-2011, 06:43 PM
I can't keep up with what's been going down
I think my heart must just be slowing down
Among the human beings in their designer jeans
Am I the only one who hears the screams
And the strangled cries of Klingons in love

Kronos sends their spaceships to America, the beautiful
They land at six o'clock and there we are, the dutiful
Eating from TV trays, tuned into to Happy Days
Waiting for World War III while Jesus slaves
To the mating calls of Klingons in love

Last night I watched the news from Washington, the capitol
The Russians escaped while we weren't watching them, like Russians will
Now we've got all this room, we've even got the moon
And I hear the U.S.S.R. will be open soon
As vacation land for Klingons in love

VK3ZL
12-06-2011, 08:07 PM
You guys get off lightly...Two weeks ago I was attending an open day at our local fire station....I took our tanker for a run and parked it outside the fire station as we were having a BBQ on the station apron...Unnoticed by us Some clown climbed into the fire tanker and drove it around to the back of the station into the car park...He decided to reverse it in and backed the 20 ton tanker into the back of my car....He didn't tell anyone and I only discovered the bloody damage when I was about to return home..

I collared the perp and he denied the whole thing...Fortunately a couple of our firemen saw him take the tanker, and upon inspection the tire marks showed that he had indeed reversed it into my car...The tanker had broken tail lights and broken pump fittings..The whole trunk and bumper of my car were demolished along with some very deep scratches up to the rear window where the back of the tanker rode up over the trunk lid..The perp even had the cheek to say that this was old damage..

Of course I was slightly annoyed after 55 years of driving without a dent or scratch on any of my vehicles...Fortunately the Country Fire Authority insurance will pay for the damage repair, something like $4500...I have banned the offender from ever riding in the cab or driving the tanker again....These vehicles are dead weight loaded with water and require special skill to drive them...

So am I really pissed off..Fsking oath...

Bob..VK3ZL..

WØTKX
12-06-2011, 08:12 PM
http://files.witnessthis.co.za/2010/10/Kangeroo-Attack.jpg

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
http://files.witnessthis.co.za/2010/10/Kangeroo-Attack.jpg

That's what I call a roo d awakening.

kf0rt
12-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Looks like a Hasselblad to me. :)

K7SGJ
12-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Right hook?

NQ6U
12-06-2011, 10:09 PM
I have banned the offender from ever riding in the cab or driving the tanker again....These vehicles are dead weight loaded with water and require special skill to drive them...

Bob, here in the U.S. you need a special endorsement on your drivers license to drive a tanker just for that reason. (I have one, of course.)

VK3ZL
12-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Bob, here in the U.S. you need a special endorsement on your drivers license to drive a tanker just for that reason. (I have one, of course.)

I still have a National drivers license with endorsements to drive heavy double axle trucks as well as a bus and motor car ....To drive a fire tanker you must complete a full training course under a certified instructor and you will be failed for the most minor point when being tested for your license endorsement...
The fire tankers we use up here in the bush carry 4,000 liters of water as well as being fully equipped with fire fighting gear...They are high axle 4WD and weigh 20 tons...They are sluggish bitches to drive and a day in the cab on the fire ground will test any young fit man...However they are a go just about anywhere vehicle except wet ground....I am too old to go on the fire ground but I regularly take our tanker for it's weekly test drive....

Bob..VK3ZL..