PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton says goodbye to Denver.. awesomeness..

W4GPL
11-29-2011, 10:23 PM
http://arrowheadaddict.com/2011/11/26/kyle-orton-says-farewell-to-the-denver-broncos/

:lol:

WX7P
11-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Very Funny!

I think Tebow is the ultimate overrated douche. They treat the guy like Jesus Christ himself. He stinks! He's a media legend in his own mind...

I hope Orton does well in KC.

W4GPL
11-29-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I can't argue with you much about Tim Tebow. I don't feel like he's a legend in his own mind though, the city of Denver has sort of sold that Christ-like shit on him.. I think he's mostly just a young kid who is soaking up the attention/fame/success while he can (why shouldn't he?). I'm not a Tebow hater, but I certainly do think his days as a big time NFL QB are severely limited. And if not.. good for him? :dunno:

W3WN
11-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Very Funny!

I think Tebow is the ultimate overrated douche. They treat the guy like Jesus Christ himself. He stinks! He's a media legend in his own mind...

I hope Orton does well in KC.The way the Denver media is treating Tebow reminds me of the way the Pittsburgh media treated, at first, Kordell "Slash" Stewart.

Tebow had better hope that the media doesn't turn on him, the way the media turned on Slash.