PDA

View Full Version : From the "Tiger has some fresh competition" files...

N8YX
11-15-2011, 05:20 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2011/11/14/20111114kat-von-d-jesse-james-cheated-me-19-women.html

Umm...Kat...you DID realize what you were setting yourself up for, right?

W3MIV
11-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Is there, perhaps, some reason that I should care about this sort of horseshit? Do you idle away your hours at the supermarket checkout reading the "news" of this sort?

N8YX
11-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Is there, perhaps, some reason that I should care about this sort of horseshit? Do you idle away your hours at the supermarket checkout reading the "news" of this sort?

Last I checked, Albi, we're all free to post anything we want here save directed personal attacks. That includes beer reviews, cat stories, current events...you name it.

If the content of a particular thread isn't to your liking, I'm sure you can skip the topic and move on to the next.

By the way, we miss your participation in the "ham radio" section of the site. Come join us, will you?

W1GUH
11-15-2011, 09:00 AM

Horseshit? Hey...it was in the supermarket lane where I read that Laura was going to divorce w because of his carrying-ons with Condi!

Now....isn't that important news?

K7SGJ
11-15-2011, 09:21 AM
I was at a store that has been around for many years, and doesn't get much business any more. Anyway, while checking out, I noticed a People magazine that said Jerry Garcia had died. OH NO! Surely (sorry) it must be a gag.

KJ3N
11-15-2011, 10:09 AM
From the "Tiger has some fresh competition" files...
I've played more than 19 holes. I'm not impressed. ;) :rofl:

kc7jty
11-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm sure people getting plastic butthole replacements, the latest reports of who's on Mars, and the most recent Elvis sightings are of interest to some.

K7SGJ
11-15-2011, 01:02 PM
WUT?

They found Elvis on Mars with a plastic butthole replacement? Huh. I wonder if the rover found him.

N8YX
11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm sure people getting plastic butthole replacements, the latest reports of who's on Mars, and the most recent Elvis sightings are of interest to some.

Post links as you encounter them. Thankyavurrrymuch.