PDA

View Full Version : Another of life's experiencesage

kc7jty
10-31-2011, 08:09 PM
I go to Costco today to get some gasoline and notice a big, new, top of the line Mercedes SUV waiting in the short line but the pump ahead of the car in front of him is vacant. I pull in behind him, wait a few seconds, then go around him and the guy filling at the first pump. I'm figuring all the BS to get my cash card to finally activate my pump, when this guy gets his turn, gets out, and starts bitching at me, "Did going around me really save you that much time".
(This guy is about 70, well dressed, and looks like some big shot surgeon, or lawyer, or something)

Meanwhile this younger guy on the other side of the island who heard him looks at me like "WTF is that idiot smoking".

I turn my attention to him and in a mild, but confused tone ask, "how did it hurt you?"
He immediately turns away like he just realized I'm a real person.

Felt like putting some, so you're of the 1% are you, verbiage on him but let it go.

I understand how the Koch brothers are now. This guy decided to wait for the closer pump rather than go around and expects the entire world to honor his decision by laying back in awe.

K7SGJ
10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Shoulda turned the hose on him, grabbed your lighter. and said "say what sparky"?

kc7jty
10-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Haah! G-1.

kb2vxa
11-01-2011, 09:47 AM
"I understand how the Koch brothers are now."

No you don't, you only met one of their servants.

kf0rt
11-01-2011, 10:52 AM
The guy has a Mercedes SUV and can't afford his own damn gas station? What's this country coming to?