PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Login?

koØm
10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Hello crew,

Long-time-no-posting.....

Dealing with the ups and downs (mostly downs) of life; kids, kids in college, eBay, BSODs, Android Based Cellphones and, lest I forget, "Natural Disasters".

In the last 6 weeks, Radios and Computers have only been in my way and were more of an obstacle and distraction than a relaxing or interesting hobby.

As for the Natural Disaster, It caused me to have had an intimate relationship with every piece of material goods that I own and have in my possession; multiple times and, I have canned that emotion called sentiment and traded it for black 30 gallon garbage bags in which to carry hoarded computer, radio and, "collectible scrap" to the dumpster.

Being known by one's call sign which is search able on the Internet gives for a second thought when I would like to SCREAM and piss and moan about my problems or other people's shortcomings.

How about a section where members can log in anonymously and let it all hang out, and get it all out of their system; if I did it on the streets, they would probably have me comitted on a 72 hour hold!

Of course, I could go see a "Therapist" who would smile, offer no real solutions to the problems of life and, charge me $80 bucks an hour!

I don't drink.

kc7jty
10-05-2011, 09:44 PM
and, charge me $80 bucks an hour!
you mean after the primary insurance right?

KG4CGC
10-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Why would you want to see the rapist?

KC2UGV
10-06-2011, 07:03 AM
How about a section where members can log in anonymously and let it all hang out, and get it all out of their system; if I did it on the streets, they would probably have me comitted on a 72 hour hold!

There are other forums for that.

N8YX
10-06-2011, 07:15 AM
There are other forums for that.

/d/amn straight... :whistle:

koØm
10-06-2011, 07:02 PM
/d/amn straight... :whistle:

<song>......"Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge, I'm tryin' not to lose my head"</song>

ETA: If there was a "Ham-Craigslist" I would.

kf0rt
10-07-2011, 06:46 AM
I don't drink.

It's never too late to start. ;)

KC2UGV
10-07-2011, 06:55 AM
<song>......"Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge, I'm tryin' not to lose my head"</song>

ETA: If there was a "Ham-Craigslist" I would.

I had an anonymous posting forum running for some time. There was very little use, so I turned it off.

koØm
10-07-2011, 10:17 PM

Christian Brothers Brandy and Lemon Koolade on the rocks.

I've got this Phucking Phallus Phagocyte on Phlea-bay who's has driven me to drink.

I tried to close my eBay account and they told me that because I had recently purchased something, I had to wait 30 days before I could close my account! If, I contacted and informed them of my intentions to cup up and mail them my Visa or Mastercharge card, with no outstanding credits, debits or, balances due would I have to still wait 30 days. If I went to my bank and said, "I am closing my account and moving to another bank", could they hold my money for another 30 days?

At one time, I liked eBay but now I've had enough of the "Dirty end of the sharp stick in the eye".

N7RJD
10-08-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't drink.

It is for me. They are telling me I have to stop drinking. Problem is I never started, not a single drop.
If they tell me I have to quit everything I have never done I won't have much variety in life to look
forward to.