PDA

View Full Version : Posting here

Happy_Hamer
09-29-2011, 06:39 AM
I tried making a test post on the forum and tried sending N8YX a PM using my iPhone 4 this morning with no success. I sent him "a PM" a couple weeks ago and it was not very successful :lol: I think I actually sent him about 5 of them that had nothing in the PM. No matter what I typed, it never showed up. I tried to quote an old PM from him just so I could make sure it applied the text, which it did not. :wtf:

Has anyone else tried to post or PM using the iPhone?

I am just wondering if I need something adjusted?

I have the most current update on my iPhone.

N8YX
09-29-2011, 06:48 AM
What style are you using? The "mobile" version works for my Thunderbolt but not for the Galaxy tablet which we just picked up.

KJ3N
09-29-2011, 06:56 AM
Don't know about PMs, but I've posted several replies via my iPhone. I've made no "adjustments" to it that I can recall.

WØTKX
09-29-2011, 09:05 AM
It works for me, I use the iPhone a lot.

Happy_Hamer
09-29-2011, 09:35 AM
Well the mobile site comes up by default, that is the worst because everything is "not aligned" on the page. I then have the option to switch the the desktop site and that does not help the PM at all

N8YX
10-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Well the mobile site comes up by default, that is the worst because everything is "not aligned" on the page. I then have the option to switch the the desktop site and that does not help the PM at all
Do you have the ability to set the phone's mode to 'iPad'?

I have to configure my Galaxy tab as such to get this site to load correctly with other than the 'Mobile' theme.

One other suggestion: Install the Dolphin browser. It can be configured any one of several (mobile, desktop, iPad) ways. Its development team is real high on my "donate" list at the moment.

W4GPL
10-01-2011, 11:42 AM
It could be that the mobile theme is actually broken. I just tried it my phone and it looks jacked up from the last time I saw it. I'll investigate this today.