PDA

View Full Version : stuff for sale NOT MINE is he giving up?

VE7MGF
09-14-2011, 09:17 PM
CLEARING OUT SALE:
ANTENNAS

Cushcraft A3S, 3-element trapped 3-Bander [20/15/10]
Hy-Gain DB-1015A. Rare 3-element trapped Duo-Bander [10/15]
Wilson System-1. 5-element trapped 3-Bander [20/15/10]Expertly refurbished by me several years ago. Very strong mechanically & performance wise. My best antenna before my current 5-element monobander.
4-element Gem Quad. Canadian classic, reportedly still in production.Typically configured as a 3-5 Bander [20/17/15/12/10]. Relatively small turning radius for a 4-element Quad.
Delta Loop Antennas DL 1520. 4-element “Big Horn” Delta Loop Duo-Bander [20/15].
2-element Gem Quad. Typically configured as a 3-5 Bander [20/17/15/12/10]. Unparalleled Quad performance in a tight turning radius/package.
Hy-Gain 103BA “Long John” 3-element 10m Monobander
Avanti PDL-2. Famous/innovative/unique 11 or 10m 2-element Quad. Put it up as designed – or make it into a 4-element Quagi as I was going to do – and have “bragging rights” on 10m.
Starduster M 400 elegant 11 & 10m vertical in near-NEW condition
5-element wide-spaced 6m Yagi on a 16’ boom
5-element wide-spaced 2m Yagi
HD Commerical-Grade 2m Corner Reflector – for those of you on the dark side of the moon needing a bit of help reaching the bright lights of the city
Commercial-Grade 2m/220/440 half-parabolic picket-fence type reflector [NEW in the box] – ditto about bright lights, above
~5’ DIA Commercial parabolic Ku-Band fibreglass satellite dish & galvanized roof stand – for your amateur satellite experiments?
~8’ DIA ex-SAT TV C-Band expanded-mesh type aluminium parabolic dish & mount – more ‘umpf’ for your amateur satellite work?
HD Satellite Dish Mount (elevation hand-crank adjustable) – suitable for/ready to be modified for amateur satellite tracking?

ROTATORS

Yaesu G-800 Rotator & Control
Hy-Gain HAM M & CD 45 & similar non-wedge-brake ‘Bell’ types
Hy-Gain HAM III & IV types w/ wedge-brake

COAX

NEW LMR-900-FR Type CMR/MPR Times Microwave 68999 ~7/8” OD braided copper shield w/ ~3/16” hollow-copper-tube center conductor ~220’ end roll – for your ‘tube w/ handles’ QRO application [Nitrogen NOT included, HI]
NEW Unmarked CATV type 75 Ohm coax ~11/16” OD solid aluminium shield w/ 1/8” solid copper center conductor ~207’ end roll
NEW Times Microwave LMR-400 partial roll – will cut to order
NEW Times Microwave RG-11 partial roll – will cut to order
NEW Belden 9880 very low loss 50 Ohm w/ solid center conductor
NEW Belden 89880 very low loss 50 Ohm w/ solid center conductor
Several reasonably-long lengths of USED Heliax in good condition

Too many antennas & such – too little space & time
Name: Karol, VE7KFM
Ph: (250) 383-4242 [often on Answering Machine]
Email: VE7KFM at gmail dot com
Sept 8/11

ki4itv
09-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Might be forced out.
But, I can think of a few people who could use that phone number.

No radios? I'm pretty sure dudette had a radio.

N8YX
09-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Folks...he's got a 5el 20M monobander...and that isn't on the list.

My bet?

Acquiring funds for another "toob with handols" to replace the bad one currently in his amplifier.

W3WN
09-15-2011, 07:47 AM
A four element Gem Quad? Oh, how my heart aches for one of those in the back yard...

ki4itv
09-15-2011, 08:38 AM

My bet?

Acquiring funds for another "toob with handols" to replace the bad one currently in his amplifier.

Yea, noticed the rig and the 20m beam missing from the list.
I found him up above 14.300 not too long ago. I sort of speculated that "The Tube w/Handles" may have torched the ends of the driven element on that beam a little, making him move up in freq to find its sweet spot again. He always claimed .275 was where that antenna shined, and it was his whether you like it or not.

N8YX
09-15-2011, 08:55 AM
I found him up above 14.300 not too long ago. I sort of speculated that "The Tube w/Handles" may have torched the ends of the driven element on that beam a little, making him move up in freq to find its sweet spot again. He always claimed .275 was where that antenna shined, and it was his whether you like it or not.

The "sweet spot" is wherever his targetsantagonists hang out, regardless of where the antenna is tuned. It goes without saying that all the supporting actors will be along to play their parts.

KJ3N
09-15-2011, 09:13 AM
That reminds me...... I really should decide whether I want to put the VHF/UHF/SHF array back up, or put together the old SkyWalker 15m 4-element beam I acquired.... that's never been out of the box. :chin:

VE7DCW
09-19-2011, 12:08 PM

My bet?

Agreed ...... Mr. Kooky seems to be having problems with the "tube with handles" especially during 45 minute keydown rants and continously playing 19 minute long M.F.er jamming recordings. He's consolidating funds to rebuild that piece of garbage microwave part amplifier....... and besides,he uses an FT 990, and thats not listed anywhere either :irked:

VE7DCW
09-20-2011, 09:18 PM
CLEARING OUT SALE:
ANTENNAS

Cushcraft A3S, 3-element trapped 3-Bander [20/15/10]
Hy-Gain DB-1015A. Rare 3-element trapped Duo-Bander [10/15]
Wilson System-1. 5-element trapped 3-Bander [20/15/10]Expertly refurbished by me several years ago. Very strong mechanically & performance wise. My best antenna before my current 5-element monobander.
4-element Gem Quad. Canadian classic, reportedly still in production.Typically configured as a 3-5 Bander [20/17/15/12/10]. Relatively small turning radius for a 4-element Quad.
Delta Loop Antennas DL 1520. 4-element “Big Horn” Delta Loop Duo-Bander [20/15].
2-element Gem Quad. Typically configured as a 3-5 Bander [20/17/15/12/10]. Unparalleled Quad performance in a tight turning radius/package.
Hy-Gain 103BA “Long John” 3-element 10m Monobander
Avanti PDL-2. Famous/innovative/unique 11 or 10m 2-element Quad. Put it up as designed – or make it into a 4-element Quagi as I was going to do – and have “bragging rights” on 10m.
Starduster M 400 elegant 11 & 10m vertical in near-NEW condition
5-element wide-spaced 6m Yagi on a 16’ boom
5-element wide-spaced 2m Yagi
HD Commerical-Grade 2m Corner Reflector – for those of you on the dark side of the moon needing a bit of help reaching the bright lights of the city
Commercial-Grade 2m/220/440 half-parabolic picket-fence type reflector [NEW in the box] – ditto about bright lights, above
~5’ DIA Commercial parabolic Ku-Band fibreglass satellite dish & galvanized roof stand – for your amateur satellite experiments?
~8’ DIA ex-SAT TV C-Band expanded-mesh type aluminium parabolic dish & mount – more ‘umpf’ for your amateur satellite work?
HD Satellite Dish Mount (elevation hand-crank adjustable) – suitable for/ready to be modified for amateur satellite tracking?
ROTATORS

Yaesu G-800 Rotator & Control
Hy-Gain HAM M & CD 45 & similar non-wedge-brake ‘Bell’ types
Hy-Gain HAM III & IV types w/ wedge-brake
COAX

NEW LMR-900-FR Type CMR/MPR Times Microwave 68999 ~7/8” OD braided copper shield w/ ~3/16” hollow-copper-tube center conductor ~220’ end roll – for your ‘tube w/ handles’ QRO application [Nitrogen NOT included, HI]
NEW Unmarked CATV type 75 Ohm coax ~11/16” OD solid aluminium shield w/ 1/8” solid copper center conductor ~207’ end roll
NEW Times Microwave LMR-400 partial roll – will cut to order
NEW Times Microwave RG-11 partial roll – will cut to order
NEW Belden 9880 very low loss 50 Ohm w/ solid center conductor
NEW Belden 89880 very low loss 50 Ohm w/ solid center conductor
Several reasonably-long lengths of USED Heliax in good condition
Too many antennas & such – too little space & time
Name: Karol, VE7KFM
Ph: (250) 383-4242 [often on Answering Machine]
Email: VE7KFM at gmail dot com
Sept 8/11

I've heard a report that about half of the stuff in this list MAY HAVE BEEN stolen from another Amateur Radio OP ....... I'll try to get more information on this! :wtf:

NQ6U
09-20-2011, 09:22 PM
I've heard a report that about half of the stuff in this list MAY HAVE BEEN stolen from another Amateur Radio OP ....... I'll try to get more information on this! :wtf:

Maybe the Canadian authorities will finally have something to use against the guy to get him off the air. Industry Canada sure doesn't seem to be very interested in doing anything about him.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4187/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4187-20449.jpg