PDA

View Full Version : College Football is back

NA4BH
09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Just got in from the season opener for the local University http://www.jsu.edu/. We won 24-23 in the closing minute of play. The starting QB broke his ankle tonight and is out for the season, but the backup did an excellent job. I'm glad to see Saturdays will have some fresh programming and the "American Chopper" reruns will be gone. The only thing that's wrong with the local games, NO ROASTED PEANUTS in the shell.

K7SGJ
09-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Don't tell me you are going to miss keeping up with the kardashians. Oh the humanity.

NA4BH
09-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Don't tell me you are going to miss keeping up with the kardashians. Oh the humanity.

DVR, baby, DVR

KG4CGC
09-01-2011, 11:05 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/41XPUTC3S2L._AA280_.jpg

NA4BH
09-01-2011, 11:21 PM
My cocks can lick your cocks.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174887_82830663085_8199423_n.jpg

No wait ?????? :rofl:

KG4CGC
09-02-2011, 12:07 AM
My cocks can lick your cocks.

No wait ?????? :rofl:
balls?

NA4BH
09-02-2011, 12:10 AM
balls?

Brass, LOL

KG4CGC
09-02-2011, 12:13 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Billmixesupinterviewsontantrumsands.jpg

NA4BH
09-02-2011, 12:35 AM
THAT'S IT

Bitch will know your name in the morning

w3bny
09-02-2011, 07:55 AM
College football...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/Bunnieman/watching-paint-dry.jpg[/IMG]

W3WN
09-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Don't tell me you are going to miss keeping up with the kardashians. Oh the humanity.Who?

N8GAV
09-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Now that the Buco's are going down the drink, time to root on the Steelers, Ohio State,(not going any were this year) Pitt, Penn State and WVU. Oh ya football

W3WN
09-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Now that the Bucco's are going down the drink, time to root on the Steelers, Ohio State,(not going any were this year) Pitt, Penn State and WVU. Oh ya footballI have to root for the Steelers, or my in-laws would have me shot. And if I don't root for the Penguins, the owners at work would fire me for insubordination.

But with all due respect, if you think for one ruddy moment I would root for "Liquidate" Ohio State, Pitt, or WVU... I haven't been on campus for a long time, and I wish they hadn't joined the Big 10 That Can't Count (now the Big 10 Base 12), but c'mon...

N8GAV
09-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I have to root for the Steelers, or my in-laws would have me shot. And if I don't root for the Penguins, the owners at work would fire me for insubordination.

But with all due respect, if you think for one ruddy moment I would root for "Liquidate" Ohio State, Pitt, or WVU... I haven't been on campus for a long time, and I wish they hadn't joined the Big 10 That Can't Count (now the Big 10 Base 12), but c'mon...

Wife went to Pitt, I went to Ohio State, daughter NO1. went to Penn State, daughter NO2. went to WVU. There are 3 of them and 1 of me, see where I am coming from Ron?

NQ6U
09-02-2011, 11:29 AM
College football...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/Bunnieman/watching-paint-dry.jpg

RR, FB OM.

I Agree With You Completely.

W3WN
09-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Wife went to Pitt, I went to Ohio State, daughter NO1. went to Penn State, daughter NO2. went to WVU. There are 3 of them and 1 of me, see where I am coming from Ron?And I thought I had it bad.

You see, my wife went to Pitt. Her ex husband went to Pitt, that's where they met. His girlfriend, now his current wife, went to & worked at Pitt.
My father-in-law, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law went to Pitt.
My sister-in-law? No, she went to IUP, but she wishes she'd gone to Pitt.
My brother-in-law's wife went to Penn State, but is taking graduate classes at... Pitt.
About half of the assorted cousins, nieces, and nephews? Need I say it?

For a long, long, time, I couldn't even THINK about watching Penn State on the tube. And back when they were still playing (and usually beating) Pitt on a regular basis, I just made sure I wasn't around the family during those games.

I do not ever mention the score "48 - 14" around the family.

I do not ever get into a discussion of whether it's pronounced "Tony DOORset" or "Tony doorSET" because my answer will always be wrong.

I dare not ever point out that the Nittany Lion and the Pitt Panther are actually the same critter, a now extinct local mountain cat.

When the Steelers played at Carolina last night, my wife heard them play the tape of the "Panther Roar" and commented "doesn't that sound familiar?" Of course it did. It's the same roar that Penn State uses for the Nittany Lion. Because she'd give me an argument... yes, it's also the same roar that Pitt uses for the Pitt Panther, but we're not supposed to know that.

K7SGJ
09-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Man, that's the Pitts.

N8GAV
09-02-2011, 02:13 PM
To top all that off Ron, son went to Akron a MAC school. So we have 2 Big Ten(or 12 how ever you look at it) 2 Big East, and one MAC.

KG4CGC
09-02-2011, 02:16 PM
And I thought I had it bad.

You see, my wife went to Pitt. Her ex husband went to Pitt, that's where they met. His girlfriend, now his current wife, went to & worked at Pitt.
My father-in-law, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law went to Pitt.
My sister-in-law? No, she went to IUP, but she wishes she'd gone to Pitt.
My brother-in-law's wife went to Penn State, but is taking graduate classes at... Pitt.
About half of the assorted cousins, nieces, and nephews? Need I say it?

For a long, long, time, I couldn't even THINK about watching Penn State on the tube. And back when they were still playing (and usually beating) Pitt on a regular basis, I just made sure I wasn't around the family during those games.

I do not ever mention the score "48 - 14" around the family.

I do not ever get into a discussion of whether it's pronounced "Tony DOORset" or "Tony doorSET" because my answer will always be wrong.

I dare not ever point out that the Nittany Lion and the Pitt Panther are actually the same critter, a now extinct local mountain cat.

When the Steelers played at Carolina last night, my wife heard them play the tape of the "Panther Roar" and commented "doesn't that sound familiar?" Of course it did. It's the same roar that Penn State uses for the Nittany Lion. Because she'd give me an argument... yes, it's also the same roar that Pitt uses for the Pitt Panther, but we're not supposed to know that.

Sometimes, that is the we pay for tranquility in the home.

W3WN
09-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Man, that's the Pitts. *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
Gentlemen (and ladies), we have... a weiner!

K7SGJ
09-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

W3WN
09-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal! And don't forget to tip your waitress!
Please return the stewardess to her original upright position!

K7SGJ
09-02-2011, 03:11 PM
OH SHIT! I thought you said TRIP the waitress.

NQ6U
09-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Gentlemen (and ladies), we have... a weiner!

Hot Dog!