PDA

View Full Version : QQ Im getting old.

KB3LAZ
08-29-2011, 06:45 AM
They say that memory is the first thing to go, I dont have that issue yet (I dont think so anyway). However, my damn facial hair grows clean up to my eyes, and I find myself trimming my nose and ear hair every few days.

So...

1) Hair growing where you dont want it. Check.
2) Memory loss...nope
3) Yelling at kids to get off my lawn..nope
4) Talking about how things were in yesteryear. Check.

Hum..signs that middle age is dawning?

Meh, not such a bad thing I guess. My temperament has settled, so its not all bad. =)

KJ3N
08-29-2011, 07:09 AM
You're not even 30. :roll:

GTFOML!!!! :rant:

KB3LAZ
08-29-2011, 07:27 AM
You're not even 30. :roll:

GTFOML!!!! :rant:

Yes, I know. Im just sayin...Maybe it is some sort of foreshadowing. :P

W3WN
08-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Trav,

First, that's incorrect. Memory is the second thing to go. I just can't remember what the first one is.

Second, with facial hair growth like that, are you sure you're not a werewolf instead of a vampire? They do keep the same hours, after all...

KB3LAZ
08-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Trav,

First, that's incorrect. Memory is the second thing to go. I just can't remember what the first one is.

Second, with facial hair growth like that, are you sure you're not a werewolf instead of a vampire? They do keep the same hours, after all...

LMAO! And forgive me..Im bored, I have the day off..Idk what to do with myself. :P

W3WN
08-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Get on the air! 20 and 17 ought to be open right now intercontinental, and 40 should be good for the bulk of the East and Midwest.

KB3LAZ
08-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Get on the air! 20 and 17 ought to be open right now intercontinental, and 40 should be good for the bulk of the East and Midwest.

At my sister in-laws house. She is a few days from her due date and at the Dr's office so I am watching the nephews....so Radio is out of the question atm QQ.

NQ6U
08-29-2011, 10:05 AM

20 has been hot all week. I've been working Eastern Europe and the Western Pacific from with ease from here on the Left Coast. Last night I worked a station in Hungary, then turned right around and worked New Caledonia.

W3WN
08-29-2011, 10:09 AM
12 looks like it's been open at times as well, but not too many people on it. Frustrating, as I'm stuck on about 82 confirmed... I'd really love to finish that one up this fall.

W7XF
08-29-2011, 01:47 PM
They say that memory is the first thing to go, I dont have that issue yet (I dont think so anyway). However, my damn facial hair grows clean up to my eyes, and I find myself trimming my nose and ear hair every few days.

So...

2) Memory loss...nope
3) Yelling at your kids to get off my lawn..nope their homework done...coming soon to a certain vampire's house

Meh, not such a bad thing I guess. My temperament has settled, so its not all bad. =)

Fixed that for you, Travis!!!

kb2vxa
08-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Don't think you're old enough to hang a QQ plate on you yet you young whippersnapper! When they pry it off my cold, dead ass THEN you can have it along with my grumpy old bastid grousing license and maybe a few birds to go with it if I'm feeling generous... or anything for that matter. <ahem> Being you just now are finding your manhood I have a special song just for you in an adolescent voice that took too many years to change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EzEhW1VO9M
Then here's my wish for you, even if Neil took it literally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUTry5OUco

rot
08-29-2011, 03:59 PM
You gotta do the middle the age crisis thing like first. A trite bit of nonworthiness folly of a short lived nature. A fine partner is a good thing to smooth the bumps.
Forgeting phone numbers is a non event. Short term memory is so overrated IMHO.
Now what where we talking about???? Something about bugs in the yard?
IDK,NC
rot

NQ6U
08-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Get off my lawn, kid.

WØTKX
08-29-2011, 04:50 PM
http://www.giftsforgeezers.com/over-the-hill/gag-birthday-gift-over-the-hill-tweezers-400.jpg

kc7jty
08-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Ear and nose hair get pretty nutz after 50, and eye brow hair can lift you off your feet on a windy day.

KB3LAZ
08-30-2011, 06:21 AM
:D Lots of laughs in this one.

W5GA
08-30-2011, 06:55 AM

So...

2) Memory loss...nope
3) Yelling at kids to get off my lawn..nope

How would you know? You'd forget about it, no?

WØTKX
08-30-2011, 07:01 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zf2Lzx-gDUI/RunAHvWTtjI/AAAAAAAAACg/XXN08NOsZwQ/s320/penguin+brow.jpg