PDA

View Full Version : Population of Women in Brownhelm Ohio: ZERO

KG4CGC
08-24-2011, 09:26 AM
http://gawker.com/5833790/sex+crazed-loser-crashes-into-adult-store-steals-800-vagina

Felonious, hypersexual people just can't stop crashing into the AdultMart of Brownhelm Township, Ohio to steal sex toys! In the latest incident involving theft at the popular sex-stablishment, a man stole a semi and crashed it into the place, making off with a $800 "life-like masturbator complete with female genitalia with legs and buttocks."

The Evangelical Sex and Masturbation police forces are conspicuously absent from this town.

K7SGJ
08-24-2011, 09:32 AM
I heard the next Republican debate will be held here.

kb2vxa
08-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Yup, they're masters alright. For those of you in Ohio, that wonderful round at both ends hi in the middle state who just happen to drive big trucks come on down to 49150 Cooper Foster Park Road, Amherst. Come Wednesday, it's Ladies Day so bring your favorite lot lizard for a 20% discount. Now I understand that for some like our favorite furry the price of Diesel may make a special trip cost prohibitive you may order the Ultimate Rabbit Vibrator at http://www.adultmart.com/ just for the fuzzy fun of it.

Speaking of Masturbation Police, I wonder what would happen should the story of Onan be related to them in it's entirety. Just for the heck of it read it for yourself sometime (sorry, I never memorized the Bible chapter and verse) and find out why God slew him. In a nut shell if you choose to believe my interpretation, it wasn't for him spilling his seed specifically, it was for disobedience as he was God's first choice to be the father of Israel.

KB3LAZ
08-24-2011, 03:52 PM
I heard the next Republican debate will be held here.

So then it may be a political show worthy of watching? lol

N8YX
08-24-2011, 04:55 PM
The Evangelical Sex and Masturbation police forces are conspicuously absent from this town.
Who do you think is running the store?

KG4CGC
08-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Who do you think is running the store?
Pep Boys?

NA4BH
08-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Manny, Moe, and that other guy.

K7SGJ
08-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Jacks off, this week.

NA4BH
08-24-2011, 06:30 PM
So you're saying we're one Jack off?

W5GA
08-24-2011, 06:36 PM
So you're saying we're one Jack off?
He got off and went to work at BaitMart.

K7SGJ
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
He got off and went to work at BaitMart.

He is the master.

W1GUH
08-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Yup, they're masters alright. For those of you in Ohio, that wonderful round at both ends hi in the middle state who just happen to drive big trucks come on down to 49150 Cooper Foster Park Road, Amherst. Come Wednesday, it's Ladies Day so bring your favorite lot lizard for a 20% discount. Now I understand that for some like our favorite furry the price of Diesel may make a special trip cost prohibitive you may order the Ultimate Rabbit Vibrator at http://www.adultmart.com/ just for the fuzzy fun of it.

Speaking of Masturbation Police, I wonder what would happen should the story of Onan be related to them in it's entirety. Just for the heck of it read it for yourself sometime (sorry, I never memorized the Bible chapter and verse) and find out why God slew him. In a nut shell if you choose to believe my interpretation, it wasn't for him spilling his seed specifically, it was for disobedience as he was God's first choice to be the father of Israel.

Uh-huh. Had nothing to do with what he DID with his seed, but what he didn't do.