PDA

View Full Version : What have you done to daddy?

kc7jty
08-13-2011, 02:58 AM
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/70/corndog.png

PA5COR
08-13-2011, 05:21 AM
Must be part of the "submissive" shill.....;)

N8YX
08-13-2011, 09:58 AM
And some men are jealous because their wives won't.

kb2vxa
08-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Please somebody tell her she has to throw her head all the way back and swallow, NOT BITE!

KG4CGC
08-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Bottom left corner of that picture. Is that, OBAMA?

kc7jty
08-13-2011, 04:23 PM
6 bucks for a foot long corn dog? Damn, those Iowans got no taste and are expensive. I know not to stay in a motel in Iowa while driving cross country, they are very high priced.

KG4CGC
08-13-2011, 04:28 PM
6 bucks for a foot long corn dog? Damn, those Iowans got no taste and are expensive. I know not to stay in a motel in Iowa while driving cross country, they are very high priced.There was a segment on Thursday about the food there. Fried Cajun cheese on a stick and for dessert, a fried Snickers bar on a stick. The Evangelical Diet! It's fried on a stick with His Holy Goodness!

NQ6U
08-13-2011, 06:51 PM
There was a segment on Thursday about the food there. Fried Cajun cheese on a stick and for dessert, a fried Snickers bar on a stick. The Evangelical Diet! It's fried on a stick with His Holy Goodness!

Bachmann's brain has been deep fried—deep fried by her love for Jesus! Why do you think she married a gay man? It allows her to save her virginity for the Second Coming (no pun intended) of her supernatural lover.

W7XF
08-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Bachmann's brain has been deep fried—deep fried by her love for Jesus! Why do you think she married a gay man? It allows her to save her virginity for the Second Coming (no pun intended) of her supernatural lover.

Please pass the brain bleach xD

NQ6U
08-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Please pass the brain bleach xD

Just imagine her surprise when she wakes up in the afterlife all anxious to give herself to Jesus and, instead, a gentlemen who bears a striking resemblance to Mick Jagger with a goatee walks up to her and says "Please allow me to introduce myself..."

KG4CGC
08-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Ever hear the one about the zombie dick?

W3MPS
08-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Funny you should mention that......

A man was preparing to go away on a business trip and decided to buy his wife a rather intimate and personal gift to entertain her while he was away.

He stopped by an adult novelty store and asked the clerk to see some toys.

After being shown various dildos, vibrators, and the like, he stopped the clerk and said, "Enough with these vanilla toys. My wife's tastes are quite varied, what do you have for the more discriminating hedonist?"

The clerk asked him to wait while he went into the storage room. Several minutes later, the clerk came back with a very old, very dusty box. He blew away the dust revealing some very faint gold inlaid script that read "Voodoo Dick."

"What the hell is this?" the husband asked quite irritably

"It's a voodoo dick," the clerk replied, "Just tell it what you want it to do. Only be sure to start by saying 'Voodoo dick' otherwise it'll ignore you."

The husband called bullshit.

"No, seriously.... here, watch," the clerk protested. "Voodoo dick, go knock on the door."

The lid of the box slid back and out hopped a set of cock and balls. It hopped over to the door, knocked three times, then hopped back over and into the box and closed the lid behind it.

Impressed, the husband bought it.

He got home and told the wife how it worked, leaving her with instructions not to hesitate to use it if she got lonely.

The next day, after her husband left, she decided to give it a shot. "Voodoo dick, make love to me"

It gladly obliged. In the throes of passion, she screamed, "Voodoo dick, harder, FASTER!" It started pumping away like a regular ol' Steely Dan.

Orgasm after orgasm, washed over her..... then pleasure turned to agony "Stop, stop, enough!" she screamed. The voodoo dick ignored her.

In a panic, she staggered out the door and got in her car and attempted to make her way to the emergency room.

About halfway there, a cop pulled her over due to her erratic driving.

The officer asked her how many drinks had she had today.

"Officer, please help me!" the woman protested, "I'm not drunk! I've got this voodoo dick stuck in my pussy and it won't stop fucking me!"

The officer snorted and replied, "Lady, I've heard a lot over the years, but this one does it. Ha! Voodoo dick, my ass."

KG4CGC
08-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh my! Bawdy!

kc7jty
08-14-2011, 01:51 AM
​HAAH!

kc7jty
08-14-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm glad that woman got some relief from being stopped by a copper.

kb2vxa
08-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Not exactly supernatural BUT...

Her neon mouth with the blinking soft smile
Is nothing but an electric sign
You could say she has an individual style
She's part of a colorful time

Super-sealed lady, chrome-color clothes
She wears 'cause she has no other
But I suppose no one knows
She's a plastic fantastic lover

She's simply irresistible
And she's inflatable
Yeah she's made of silicon
Da beech is inflatable
Yeah she's a real doll
She's made in Taiwan

Can I get an AMEN? Say HALLELUJAH! Y'all come back now, The Church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship welcomes y'all back next week and we DO accept credit cards.

N8YX
08-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Leave it to the Brits to come up with one better:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/29/remote_intimacy/

KG4CGC
08-14-2011, 04:51 PM

The potential haxxor lulz are strong with in this one. Online rape becomes a reality.

WX7P
08-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Bottom left corner of that picture. Is that, OBAMA?

No, it's Boehner...

WX7P
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Just imagine her surprise when she wakes up in the afterlife all anxious to give herself to Jesus and, instead, a gentlemen who bears a striking resemblance to Mick Jagger with a goatee walks up to her and says "Please allow me to introduce myself..."

woo woo. woo woo. woo woo.

NQ6U
08-14-2011, 07:30 PM

Teledildonics! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teledildonics)

kc7jty
08-15-2011, 03:31 AM
Teledildonics! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teledildonics)

My guess was something with dentistry.