PDA

View Full Version : Cops Being Nice

n2ize
07-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Okay, we alwyas here stories poster here about cops arresting people for taking videos, nasty cops arresting nice people who tell the cops to "got f&*k themselves" and trying to drive away while they are being issued a traffic ticket for a legitimate violation and al sorts of other wicked stuff.

Well, today i was coming home and the cops had a van parked by the station and they were giving out free bottles of cold spring water to people coming off the train and to pedestrians passing by. It's around 101+ deg here this evening and I guess some cold water could save lives and/or help prevent heat related illness.

ki4itv
07-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Ingredients: Water, Soma, Salt.

"Swallowing half an hour before closing time, that second dose of soma had raised a quite impenetrable wall between the actual universe and their minds."

KG4CGC
07-22-2011, 06:26 PM
lame

suddenseer
07-22-2011, 07:42 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/237g/nazi_breakdance.jpg

KG4CGC
07-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Cops do nice things everyday. I don't think being used to hand out water rises to that occasion.

kc7jty
07-22-2011, 08:25 PM
It's all a grand plan to win hearts and minds then the WHACK comes.

KG4CGC
07-22-2011, 09:36 PM
It's all a grand plan to win hearts and minds then the WHACK comes.
Have a Peace Pop, Bill.

n2ize
07-22-2011, 11:13 PM
The right combination of drugs can create a lasting euphoric force field between me and the most severe surroundings.

W4GPL
07-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Cops doing their sworn oath to protect and serve? Wow, what heroes.. :roll:

KB3LAZ
07-23-2011, 02:43 AM
Im curious to know why some ppl seem to think that all police are the devil. I know my fair share of dicks but I know some that are rather good ppl, do their duty and more, and would do anything to help out another human being. I suppose it is just that ppl see what some cops do wrong and assume that they are all like that. The problem is that it isnt the authority figures that are like that it is humanity in general. I mean Im not sure why we are not classified as parasites. =)

n2ize
07-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Im curious to know why some ppl seem to think that all police are the devil. I know my fair share of dicks but I know some that are rather good ppl, do their duty and more, and would do anything to help out another human being. I suppose it is just that ppl see what some cops do wrong and assume that they are all like that. The problem is that it isnt the authority figures that are like that it is humanity in general. I mean Im not sure why we are not classified as parasites. =)

I don;t know why people tend to think every cop is evil and is out to get them. Yes, there are some bastard asshat cops, just like there are asshats everywhere. Most cops that I know or meet are good decent people. They are just like everyone else. They don;t agree with every law and ordinance on the books. Most cops do their jobs and nothing more. Some help out and do a little extra for the communities they serve. I have even seen some cops give people who are breaking some minor law or committing some petty infraction the benefit of the doubt and / or give them a break. Even some of the anti-cop videos I see, the cops are being reasonable until the guy they are dealing with decides to be a total asshat and starts disrespecting and making their job that much harder. However there are videos where the cops are being total asshats and overstepping their authority. But, are all cops like that ? Certainly no. The vast majority are not. Unfortunately the few asshats make it bad for everyone else.

Another problem is the "militarization" of the cops. It started in the 90's during the Clinton "war on crime" years and carries on to this date.

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 11:15 AM

Not all cops but about 50% and that's a big number. The ones who act like the guy in Ohio need to be pointed out and brought to the attention of everyone. Protect and serve. The Ohio driver with the CCW was treated like he was running from the law in hot pursuit after committing an aggravated felony. That was not the case and the level of emotion levied by the cop was designed to create a situation to give him a reason to kill a few of "society's trash." From the very beginning that cop was judge, jury and hoped he would be the Executioner. That's a bad cop no matter how anyone tries to spin it. It needs to be exposed and severely dealt with.

How would you feel if you were walking down the street, minding your own business and a cop comes up on you and starts to question you because HE just doesn't think that you should be out walking?

n2ize
07-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Not all cops but about 50% and that's a big number. T

I be curious to know how you arrived at 50% ?

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 01:50 PM
I be curious to know how you arrived at 50% ?
Unscientific but over the number of years I've been in the States.
Exactly half of them went out of their way to be complete assholes because THEY COULD.
Most people agree with this number when they look back on their encounters with law enforcement on the beat.

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't expect you to agree with this number as you have admitted to hanging out in cop bars and befriending cops because they always get you the best drugs.

n2ize
07-23-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't expect you to agree with this number as you have admitted to hanging out in cop bars and befriending cops because they always get you the best drugs.

Yes, I enjoy getting high on a variety of drugs. I have enjoyed getting high since my late teens. But I can assure you, no thanks to any cops But over the years I've hung out with some of the coolest stoners, drunks, wino's junkies, cokehads, acid heads , pill heads, etc. Druggers are some of the nicest and coolest people to hang with.

The thing is, when I'm high I can really get totally into whatever I'm doing. it;s like getting absorbed into whatever I am doing so it's only me, what I am doing and the rest of the world is an abstraction. It's a great feeling.

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Yes, I enjoy getting high on a variety of drugs. I have enjoyed getting high since my late teens. But I can assure you, no thanks to any cops
You got WACT!
Worked
All
Charles'
Trolls

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Careful you don't get FUCT.
Fell
Under
Charles'
Trolls

KG4CGC
07-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm playing with you. Please don't take it as a personal affront.
You've made your tissue easy and red so it's just too tempting not to plow forward and drop the proboscis of my maul.

n2ize
07-23-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm playing with you. Please don't take it as a personal affront.
You've made your tissue easy and red so it's just too tempting not to plow forward and drop the proboscis of my maul.

No personal affront taken. I do enjoy getting high. I don't talk about it much but being high has been a passion of mine for many years. I grew up being told drugs were evil and for a time I believed it. But in my late high school years and shortly after I discovered some drugs afford a variety of pleasant and very useful effects. In addition I am of the belief that drugs are not particularly dangerous if they are used in a careful and measured way. Its sort of like hacking computers but in the case of drugs its hacking brain chemistry. As far as hanging out with druggers it;s true. I generally found most of them to be cool people to hang around with.