PDA

View Full Version : Gotta vent about this...yea, another rant.

W1GUH
07-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Just venting....

I ordered a replacement cap set for my 'S3 and the guy uses PayPal. So ok...did that before. But when I got to PayPal, their site was insufferably obtuse about how to change CC information. GRRRRRR!!!!! I clicked and clicked and "helped" and "helped"....no luck. Finally had to call them to find out how to do it.

Couldn't do it under any of the obvious categories...the correct place to go was "Profile". Sure as HELL wish that had been in their unhelpful "help".

But once I got there (and I was glad I still had the rep on the phone)...I could've easily screwed up again. There were two options..."Remove" and "Add". As it turned out you need to "add" before "remove." Don't know what bad would've happened if I did it wrong.

Grrrrr. Sure as HELL with IT geeks would learn more about human engineering. The rep says she gets LOTS of comments like that.

OTOH... the rep was very helpful and courteous. She gets an A+ for her abilities.

Sheesh!!!! Every single other CC transaction place I've used made this easy and intuitive....what's PayPal's problem, anyway?

OK...rant over....