PDA

View Full Version : Pillsbury Dough Boy: R.I.P.

KG4CGC
07-16-2011, 02:34 PM
SAD NEWS - Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

NQ6U
07-16-2011, 03:07 PM
So sad. Sniff. :lol: Excellent, Charles.

KG4CGC
07-16-2011, 03:12 PM
I can't take credit for it, nor do I know who to give credit to.

kb2vxa
07-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Oh dear, that's almost as bad as...

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt." Now you can intellectually handle the situation.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep &. Schitt Inc. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins: Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school drop out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Piza Schitt.

So now if someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them. Not only do you know Jack, you know his whole family!

KG4CGC
07-16-2011, 03:22 PM
I posted that on the Zed in 2003 or 2004 and received a stern reprimand.

Oh dear, that's almost as bad as...

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt." Now you can intellectually handle the situation.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep &. Schitt Inc. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins: Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school drop out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Piza Schitt.

So now if someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them. Not only do you know Jack, you know his whole family!

ki4itv
07-16-2011, 03:35 PM
I posted that on the Zed in 2003 or 2004 and received a stern reprimand.

They were just quoting the long lost, and oft forgot about uncle, Sam O. Schitt.

N7RJD
07-16-2011, 08:37 PM
SAD NEWS - Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

One in the oven at 71? I can only hope that when I get to that age I can still bake.

KG4CGC
07-16-2011, 08:55 PM
One in the oven at 71? I can only hope that when I get to that age I can still bake.
and fill pastry.

W3MIV
07-17-2011, 08:49 AM
I can't take credit for it, nor do I know to whom to give credit.

Fixed that for you as part of my ongoing mission...

NQ6U
07-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Fixed that for you as part of my ongoing mission...

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

ki4itv
07-17-2011, 10:19 AM
I can't, and will not ever, say anything about someone's grammar and the reasons should be obvious to those who are qualified to do so.
Almost ran myself clean out of commas in the early eighties. I'm a hopeless syntax freestyler and tickled to death if I can just get my silly messages across.

KG4CGC
07-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Flitting gaily from flower to flower, dangling participle, anyone?

W1GUH
07-18-2011, 07:15 AM
:bbh:

"Off in which they were ..."

kb2vxa
07-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Never dangle your participle in front of a cat!

VE7DCW
07-19-2011, 06:07 PM

In lieu of flours ....please donate to a bakery of your choice..... :spin:

WØTKX
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
"Bib" ran him over and flattened him. They've had a rivalry for years.

With the resulting decorative tread pattern,
cookies cut from the roadkill sold well on eBay.

KG4CGC
07-19-2011, 06:44 PM
HO! Looks like I'll be wiping up some brain spittle there!

NA4BH
07-19-2011, 06:49 PM
HO! Looks like I'll be wiping up some brain spittle there!

Don't think of it as wiping. Think of it as a gentle cleansing motion, one that imitates the rhythmic soothing pattern of the oceans waves. Breathe deeply during your experience. This should help overcome any anxiety that you have perceived about the task at hand.

KG4CGC
07-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Don't think of it as wiping. Think of it as a gentle cleansing motion, one that imitates the rhythmic soothing pattern of the oceans waves. Breathe deeply during your experience. This should help overcome any anxiety that you have perceived about the task at hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83MEuLoz9Y

WØTKX
07-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Don't think of it as wiping. Think of it as a gentle cleansing motion, one that imitates the rhythmic soothing pattern of the oceans waves. Breathe deeply during your experience. This should help overcome any anxiety that you have perceived about the task at hand. You should write for pr0n sites... :giggity:

W1GUH
07-25-2011, 10:47 PM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tas/2011/tas110709.gif