PDA

View Full Version : Hold Off On Vasectomy Surgery

KG4CGC
07-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Thinking about getting a vasectomy but does the idea of surgery on your junk scare the living bajeezuz out of you?

Well no worries my friend because now you simply need to use this new process. Just watch here how it's done!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
The following content is both NSFW and guaranteed to effectively sterilize you for the rest of your life! Now that you've been warned, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=771h_cAs7q8

NA4BH
07-15-2011, 10:15 PM
That was HOTTTTTTTT !!!!!

NQ6U
07-15-2011, 10:48 PM
I got a boner...

WØTKX
07-15-2011, 11:21 PM
She got 15 seconds of fame on Tosh.0.

Reminds me of the crazy bingo gals when I used to drive Yellow Cab... just nutty.

NA4BH
07-15-2011, 11:49 PM
Did you ever make any of them holler BINGO? :rofl:

KB3LAZ
07-16-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVPa46W3uMY&feature=related

this will work too

kc7jty
07-16-2011, 03:12 AM
C section & all.

N2NH
07-18-2011, 03:23 PM
She later Flashed the crowd and french kissed one of the other girls in the contest.

They always cut the good parts out on YouTube...

Nope. Don't do it for me. Gotta have one to shake one. None of them do.

kb2vxa
07-19-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm glad I checked them out BEFORE supper!

W1GUH
07-20-2011, 04:52 PM
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
The following content is both NSFW and guaranteed to effectively sterilize you for the rest of your life! Now that you've been warned, here it is.

Man speaks the truth.

w3bny
07-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Not sure what it was but Mrs bunneh was there when I got the electric knife. Weird part is seeing smoke and stuff coming over the drapes...uhh...doc...that supposed to be happening?

And if she did have a kid and had to have the C...hell I'd watch if the Doc let me. Hell, I put it in there, might as well watch them up-root the mr. peanut!

KG4CGC
07-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Not sure what it was but Mrs bunneh was there when I got the electric knife. Weird part is seeing smoke and stuff coming over the drapes...uhh...doc...that supposed to be happening?

And if she did have a kid and had to have the C...hell I'd watch if the Doc let me. Hell, I put it in there, might as well watch them up-root the mr. peanut!
"all was fine for Mr. Peanut that day in the hospital, watching his wife give birth until the child emerged and it was a POTATO BABY!"

w3bny
07-27-2011, 10:02 AM
"all was fine for Mr. Peanut that day in the hospital, watching his wife give birth until the child emerged and it was a POTATO BABY!"

Or Frijoles Pintos!

kb2vxa
07-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Tell her to lay off the beans, they can lead to a false pregnancy and a surprise for the doctor.

w3bny
07-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Tell her to lay off the beans, they can lead to a false pregnancy and a surprise for the doctor.

Like no ob/gyn doc hasnt ever gotten it point blank before...ever...

Ok Mrs. poopenhiney, lets see what we have here..PRRRRRRRT

ki4itv
07-27-2011, 06:13 PM

I was in for the C-section when my youngest was delivered. It was really pretty gruesome. That particular surgery is much more invasive than one would think and the experience left no doubt in my mind that I could have never become a surgeon. I held it together, but the sick feeling hung around for days.

VK3ZL
07-29-2011, 04:21 AM
I was in for the C-section when my youngest was delivered. It was really pretty gruesome. That particular surgery is much more invasive than one would think and the experience left no doubt in my mind that I could have never become a surgeon. I held it together, but the sick feeling hung around for days.

Ha Charles you need to get out a bit more....Farming most of my life it's nothing to be up to the armpits in a cow with a stuck calf or pulling lambs...You get used to all the blood sh#t and gutsy stuff...Hardens you up...Prefer it not to be too close to dinner or scrambled eggs etc though..:vomit:

Second child was born on the back seat of the car on our way to hospital from the farm, a sixty mile trip...I have to say I sold that car a couple of months later...I couldn't get rid of the odor....Priceless....

Bob..VK3ZL..