PDA

View Full Version : Google+?

KC2UGV
07-09-2011, 09:17 PM
How many people here are on G+? Anybody looking for an invite? For those on it, what's your opinion of it so far?

Me? I'm loving it. With a tiny portion of my usual "social network" on G+, I'm already using FB less and less. I think I've checked FB twice today. G+, I leave it idling in a tab. Really digging the hangouts.

n6hcm
07-10-2011, 12:11 AM
i haven't participated in a hangout but i may soon. i'm liking the other stuff ... i still have invites available, too (they come and go ... )

koØm
07-11-2011, 09:17 AM
i haven't participated in a hangout but i may soon. i'm liking the other stuff ... i still have invites available, too (they come and go ... )

My daughter who goes to school at Alabama State sent me a text message asking if I had heard about it, I can't seem to find reference to it on my google homepage but, I know it exist; it seems that they hand out a few "invites" and, those invites turn into "Shills" who stir up excitment for the un-invited.

I opened a Facebook account that sat dormant for 2 years before I posted something to it, I think think that this Google+ thing is just another hot marketing thing in the Social Network battle for users.

KC2UGV
07-11-2011, 09:38 AM
My daughter who goes to school at Alabama State sent me a text message asking if I had heard about it, I can't seem to find reference to it on my google homepage but, I know it exist; it seems that they hand out a few "invites" and, those invites turn into "Shills" who stir up excitment for the un-invited.

I opened a Facebook account that sat dormant for 2 years before I posted something to it, I think think that this Google+ thing is just another hot marketing thing in the Social Network battle for users.

http://plus.google.com

:)

If you'd like an invite, let me know :)

kb2crk
07-13-2011, 08:01 AM
i could use an invite.

thanks

W4GPL
07-13-2011, 09:01 AM
KB2CRK: PM me your e-mail address, I can send you an invite.

That goes for anyone else on here..

WØTKX
07-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Corey (THANKS) already sent me an invite, and I've been playing with it.

Though Google security makes me a little nervous, I like it OK so far.

Use my real name to find me... ;)

kf0rt
07-13-2011, 07:37 PM
KB2CRK: PM me your e-mail address, I can send you an invite.

That goes for anyone else on here..

Send me one, Jeff. (Think you have my email).

I don't do much on the SN scene, but have been reading about this a bit. Overall, I'm not sure it's good for society, but I think it's good to be informed.

KG4CGC
07-24-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.demotivation.us/google-1253784.html?ref=nf