PDA

View Full Version : Pot, Kettle, BLACK!

W7XF
05-20-2011, 05:52 PM
KKKarol the Frootcake is at it on 14.272 holding the "Dayton Fruitcake Contest".
What a maroon.

NQ6U
05-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Hey—who would better know a fruitcake when he saw one?

N8YX
05-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Good thing that propagation favors me - I don't hear him.

NA4BH
05-20-2011, 06:19 PM
He threw in an extra cup of LULZ tonight.

ETA: He's getting drunk right now.

VE7DCW
05-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Well at least one thing .....you can always count on Mr.Kooky to be a goof! :yes:

W2NAP
05-21-2011, 09:42 PM
i noticed on his site several of us are on his little "enemy" list. including me. which made me laugh for about 10 minutes.

VE7DCW
05-21-2011, 10:46 PM
i noticed on his site several of us are on his little "enemy" list. including me. which made me laugh for about 10 minutes.

Yup .... I head the Canadian contingent of his shit list ..... i'm honoured and I accept this award with the promise i'll do my best that Mr.Kooky will regret ever making an enemy of me :yes:

N6YG
05-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Yup .... I head the Canadian contingent of his shit list ..... i'm honoured and I accept this award with the promise i'll do my best that Mr.Kooky will regret ever making an enemy of me :yes:

Not me somehow he's got me listed as someone who's on his side LOL. He misinterpreted something I once wrote and inferred that I supported his views. The fact is I was merely pointing out that the American jammers talking up 6 Khz of bandwidth were showing behavior just as childish and immature as he was.

Personally I think every single person who is jamming on that frequency should lose their ticket and be sent back to the Children Band where they belong. The fact is they are just as bad and are causing just as much of a problem as he is. There is a very simple time proven solution to dealing with childish immature mentalities and that is to simply ignore them and not give them an audience.

Unfortunately there are a bunch of friggen morons with ham tickets who somehow believe it's their patriotic duty to jam this fool. How's that old saying go? something about when a person argues with a fool its hard to tell who the real idiot is.

W2NAP
05-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Not me somehow he's got me listed as someone who's on his side LOL. He misinterpreted something I once wrote and inferred that I supported his views. The fact is I was merely pointing out that the American jammers talking up 6 Khz of bandwidth were showing behavior just as childish and immature as he was.

Personally I think every single person who is jamming on that frequency should lose their ticket and be sent back to the Children Band where they belong. The fact is they are just as bad and are causing just as much of a problem as he is. There is a very simple time proven solution to dealing with childish immature mentalities and that is to simply ignore them and not give them an audience.

Unfortunately there are a bunch of friggen morons with ham tickets who somehow believe it's their patriotic duty to jam this fool. How's that old saying go? something about when a person argues with a fool its hard to tell who the real idiot is.

i do agree. the people who jam him are just as bad in a way. but all in all I.C. has yet to do a damn thing to the nutjob up there. kkkarol's ticket should have been revoked long ago.

kb2vxa
05-22-2011, 08:39 AM
"There is a very simple time proven solution to dealing with childish immature mentalities and that is to simply ignore them and not give them an audience."

So why then does KKKarol & The Jammers have such a boatload of fans on the Island? Firkin groupies.............

ki4itv
05-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Karol was full of something last night. I heard him messin' around on 14.300 sometime after dark-thirty. Calling CQ and generally acting a fool.
He did ask if the frequency was in use...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
He knew damn well it was whether any of us like the reason or not.

VE7DCW
05-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Karol was full of something last night. I heard him messin' around on 14.300 sometime after dark-thirty. Calling CQ and generally acting a fool.
He did ask if the frequency was in use...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
He knew damn well it was whether any of us like the reason or not.

Well I see everything's normal in the frequency range of 14.272-14.275 tonight......Karol VE7KFM has offered to pay $1000 to anyone who would put a bullet into the head of KD0GQF who apparently was telling Mr.Kooky to play nice on the frequency .......situation normal :yes:

W2NAP
05-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Well I see everything's normal in the frequency range of 14.272-14.275 tonight......Karol VE7KFM has offered to pay $1000 to anyone who would put a bullet into the head of KD0GQF who apparently was telling Mr.Kooky to play nice on the frequency .......situation normal :yes:

yep typical day.

now if me or you did that on air. we would be sitting in a jail cell right bout now.

KØWVM
05-22-2011, 09:15 PM

What took you so long to see your call? I have been on there for a few years now. Some of the people QSOing with him that aren't his bud's I doubt have a clue what this guy is really like.

KØWVM
05-22-2011, 09:18 PM

Oh ol Karol better be careful who he says stuff about. Some might have family who is connected with organized crime folks who don't take kindly to threats of themselves or family and friends.

W2NAP
05-22-2011, 09:34 PM
What took you so long to see your call? I have been on there for a few years now. Some of the people QSOing with him that aren't his bud's I doubt have a clue what this guy is really like.

i guess i just never looked untill yesterday

KC2UGV
05-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Wow, The Island has a tribute there :snicker: And, quite a few islanders have drawn his ire :lol:

W5GA
05-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Wow, The Island has a tribute there :snicker: And, quite a few islanders have drawn his ire :lol:
Linky?

KØWVM
05-23-2011, 09:32 AM
i guess i just never looked untill yesterday

It's all good man. Haters gonna hate and that decrepid old fool is going to find himself facing the music one of these days. He better hope it's the Canadian gov't that deals with him because I suspect he's going to draw someone's ire that will handle this in a manner he won't like.

KC2UGV
05-23-2011, 09:35 AM
http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

Search "please stand up", it'll get you to the right section.

W5GA
05-23-2011, 10:10 AM
http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/

Search "please stand up", it'll get you to the right section.
Wow! :shock: I knew he was a nutjob, but I didn't know he was that far around the bend.

ka4dpo
05-23-2011, 10:13 AM
I was on Karols list at one time but it's been quite a while since I looked. Whether I am or not doesn't matter much to me since I don't give a rats hindquarters what heir Maderra thinks about anyway. He's just a simple idiot with a radio an a bad case of potty mouth, someday he will piss off the wrong person and that will be that.

n2ize
05-23-2011, 07:02 PM
So, what is it with this guy. Is he truly angry at the world ? Is he a rebel with a cause ? Or, it he a rebel without a cause ? Or, an outpatient ?

suddenseer
05-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Off his meds......

W2NAP
05-23-2011, 07:58 PM
So, what is it with this guy. Is he truly angry at the world ? Is he a rebel with a cause ? Or, it he a rebel without a cause ? Or, an outpatient ?

he is a 1 watt light bulb in a 100 watt socket

N8GAV
05-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Well Gerry it's nice to see we are a pain in his ass as he is in others. I have not been down on 14.275 since Dan died, we use to run CW down there at times just to piss him off and the "Texas Turd" had to tell Krack Klown what we were sending, funny thing was nothing we sent was about him, just Dan helping me get to 35wpm using a page from CQ, QST, Newsweek, or Time. Think I might send him a better picture of me, that's not a good one. :)

NA4BH
05-23-2011, 09:14 PM
I too miss Dan.

n6hcm
05-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Or, an outpatient ?

i think the problem is that he's *not* an outpatient.

ki4itv
05-25-2011, 07:42 AM
I too miss Dan.

I think Karol liked Dan, and must miss him too.
Karol actually emailed me a picture of Dan one time as an attachment to one of his rants.
I didn't know who it was until it was pointed out to me.

VE7DCW
05-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Well Gerry it's nice to see we are a pain in his ass as he is in others. I have not been down on 14.275 since Dan died, we use to run CW down there at times just to piss him off and the "Texas Turd" had to tell Krack Klown what we were sending, funny thing was nothing we sent was about him, just Dan helping me get to 35wpm using a page from CQ, QST, Newsweek, or Time. Think I might send him a better picture of me, that's not a good one. :)

Yes.....I'm glad Mr.Kooky considers me a pain in the ass...... I really think this putty head has crossed the line when he posts photographs of my XYL on his psycho website he got while stalking her on my property complete with disgusting, vulgar commentary.

I suppose it's easy enough to knock on his door and commence to pound the living shit out of him,but I'm confident the law will catch up to him and take care of things the legal way..... :irked:

NA4BH
05-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Yes.....I'm glad Mr.Kooky considers me a pain in the ass...... I really think this putty head has crossed the line when he posts photographs of my XYL on his psycho website he got while stalking her on my property complete with disgusting, vulgar commentary.

I suppose it's easy enough to knock on his door and commence to pound the living shit out of him,but I'm confident the law will catch up to him and take care of things the legal way..... :irked:

Yep. Let the law take care of him. He is on the short road right now.

And if it will make you feel any better, I think you're a pain in the ass too. (YOU KNOW I AM KIDDING, Gerry) :lol: One day I will get up there and see you.

N8GAV
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Pounding the shit out of him would be like pounding a loaf of "Wonder Bread", no fight at all. He's a big pussy and other then his buddies, every one else knows it. As for his stalking, even in Canada if someone shot him, with his track record it would be justifiable homicide. Far be it for me to say someone should do it, but you never know what could happen if he stalks the wrong woman.

VE7DCW
05-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Yep. Let the law take care of him. He is on the short road right now.

And if it will make you feel any better, I think you're a pain in the ass too. (YOU KNOW I AM KIDDING, Gerry) :lol: One day I will get up there and see you.

Awwwwww .....what's a pain in the ass amongst friends! :-D

NA4BH
05-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Awwwwww .....what's a pain in the ass amongst friends! :-D

A "KFM"?

Just a guess.

VE7DCW
05-26-2011, 02:16 AM

Mr.Kooky is just plain nuts...... he barely even tries to argue down a frequency anymore ....he just turns on a 19 minute long jamming tape to wipe it out.... I'm assuming he's trying to join W6WBJ ....W0YR and a few others in that exclusive jamming club ! :wtf:

VE7DCW
05-30-2011, 08:35 PM
A tiny bit of new facts to ponder ......does it appear that 14.313 has become the new 14.275? I was listening to 313 tonight and Karol had "strayed from home" and was doing the usual..... usual. You had to go to 275 to get a nice peaceful frequency!! :lol:

WØTKX
05-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Yea I heard that. Karol got all insulted. Gee whillikers.