PDA

View Full Version : Texas English Teacher Arrested (NSFW)

N2NH
05-20-2011, 04:51 AM
Not Safe For Work (at least if you work in Florida).

Texas English Teacher Arrested After 5 Student Orgy.

Hubby was serving in the Armed Forces overseas. Teach has 3 kids.

English teacher arrested after she 'had sex with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'

A teacher has been jailed after being accused of having sex with five of her teenage students during an orgy at her home.

Brittni Colleps, a married mother of three, invited the boys to her Texas home for the sex romp and the encounter was filmed on their cell phones.

The 27-year-old's husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military.
Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388017/Brittni-Nicole-Colleps-Teacher-arrested-sex-FIVE-students-home-orgy.html#ixzz1MstRUa14

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1DC3B500000578-31_468x301.jpg

And people wonder why I say many of today's women are shameless and depraved?

KJ3N
05-20-2011, 06:28 AM

And I thank each and every one of them that have crossed my path. :rofl: :rofl:

ki4itv
05-20-2011, 06:46 AM
News Flash: Two or more consenting adults have sex.

NQ6U
05-20-2011, 09:36 AM
None of my teachers ever did anything like that. I feel gypped.

KG4CGC
05-20-2011, 10:42 AM
She'll likely get the death penalty after the prosecutors have their way with her.

N6YG
05-20-2011, 08:37 PM
all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older

So what the hell's the problem... Shezz so much for keeping the goverment out of our personal lives. By the time the rightys get done you'll have to file for a permit every time you want to have sex with your wife while they preserve the right to diddle the grandchildren and lobbyists anytime they want.

husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military I like how they play the patriot card trying to manipulate public opinion of her simply because her husbands in the military. Like we're really supposed to believe he hasn't been over there dipping his the wick every chance he gets.

WØTKX
05-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Is her hubby a "SeaMan"? :shifty: :giggity:

NQ6U
05-20-2011, 10:32 PM
By the time the rightys get done you'll have to file for a permit every time you want to have sex with your wife [...]

And when you want to have oral sex, you'll have to ask for a variance first.

NA4BH
05-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Then go to the Supreme Court to do a PILE DRIVER.

N2NH
05-21-2011, 08:17 PM
News Flash: Two or more consenting adults have sex.

I'll bet that crossed her mind and that's why all the students were 18... but:

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

As far as teachers, I've had a few that were like this... I ran. Where I grew up if you were under 21, no matter what there were two rules.

Under 21?

1) You're wrong.

2) Think you're right? See rule #1.

W2NAP
05-21-2011, 08:26 PM
None of my teachers ever did anything like that. I feel gypped.

i know right.

N8YX
05-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Was coercion a factor?

If not, I'd toss the case.

If so...full-court press.

Some of these teachers ought to realize that no high-school student - male or female alike - knows the meaning of Shut yo mouf! (OPSEC).

ki4itv
05-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Was coercion a factor?

If not, I'd toss the case.

If so...full-court press.

Some of these teachers ought to realize that no high-school student - male or female alike - knows the meaning of Shut yo mouf! (OPSEC).

That's more like where I was coming from...and I seriously question the necessity of coercion in this scenario.

KJ3N
05-22-2011, 10:30 AM
...and I seriously question the necessity of coercion in this scenario.

When I was 18, coercion was never a factor. Restraint on the other hand.... ;) :rofl:

N6YG
05-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Was coercion a factor?:

Hmm 18 year old boys coerced into wild group sex with a hot MILF teacher ? Hardly :roll: Wet dream/fantasy come true, most certainly :yum: :yum:

N8YX
05-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Hmm 18 year old boys coerced into wild group sex with a hot MILF teacher ? Hardly :roll: Wet dream/fantasy come true, most certainly :yum: :yum:
Except...loose lips sink ships. Freudian slant included...

W5GA
05-22-2011, 10:30 PM
When I was 18, coercion was never a factor. Restraint on the other hand.... ;) :rofl:
Yeah, guys don't need a reason...only a place.

N2NH
05-23-2011, 01:13 AM
And I thank each and every one of them that have crossed my path. :rofl: :rofl:

You've always got to be a bit more careful here. In a city this size you never know what STD you'll wake up with. OPSAIL during the Bi-Centennial was credited with spreading AIDS globally. It was around before then, but after that it exploded.

n2ize
05-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Not Safe For Work (at least if you work in Florida).

Texas English Teacher Arrested After 5 Student Orgy.

Hubby was serving in the Armed Forces overseas. Teach has 3 kids.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1DC3B500000578-31_468x301.jpg

How is this shameless and depraved ? These guys are adults, they are old enough to join the service. So, their teacher had a party and she got it on with a few of them. It's their choice. What I find shameless and depraved is that the state has chosen to stick their noses into other peoples private lives instead of minding their business. Let Miss Teacher and her friends do their own thing.

KG4CGC
05-23-2011, 02:46 PM
How is this shameless and depraved ? These guys are adults, they are old enough to join the service. So, their teacher had a party and she got it on with a few of them. It's their choice. What I find shameless and depraved is that the state has chosen to stick their noses into other peoples private lives instead of minding their business. Let Miss Teacher and her friends do their own thing.
Looking at it that way, leave the state proceeding in the criminal court arena out and let the school just fire the teacher. What's next in Texas? A bill that says who can have sex even though they are "of age?"
Sure! The economy is in the shitter, especially in 5 land and they got nothing else to do.

kb2vxa
05-23-2011, 05:46 PM
"How is this shameless and depraved?"

I dunno but having sex with a Bell APU is shameless and depraved!

NQ6U
05-23-2011, 06:23 PM
I dunno but having sex with a Bell APU is shameless and depraved!

Hello.

I disagree.

KB3LAZ
05-29-2011, 12:57 AM
QQ My YL is a teacher and I a student. Ofc she is a high school teacher and I a university student. :P

W3WN
06-01-2011, 02:32 PM
QQ My YL is a teacher and I a student. Ofc she is a high school teacher and I a university student. :PUm, yes, but she's not your teacher. In the limited construct of the school you are formally attending, that is, paying tuition (be it out of pocket, by loans, or by taxes)

Now, as to anything else that she is teaching you, or you are teaching her, or any combination thereof, that's on your private time, and I don't want to know. (Then again, maybe I do :evil: -- but not on this forum )

KB3LAZ
06-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Um, yes, but she's not your teacher. In the limited construct of the school you are formally attending, that is, paying tuition (be it out of pocket, by loans, or by taxes)

Now, as to anything else that she is teaching you, or you are teaching her, or any combination thereof, that's on your private time, and I don't want to know. (Then again, maybe I do :evil: -- but not on this forum )

Hum teaching me a lot, many of which things are forum safe. For example, Spanish language and culture. Ohhhhh and cooking, I love to cook and learning so many new things. :D Also been listening a lot about Zodiac signs, planetary symbols, and other such things. Everything else I will leave to your imagination.

KJ3N
06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Everything else I will leave to your imagination.

Video, or it didn't happen. ;) :rofl:

KB3LAZ
06-02-2011, 05:54 AM

You are asking for my death sentence! LOL

ki4itv
06-02-2011, 06:02 AM
You are asking for my death sentence! LOL

Just throw on Ravel's Bolero, and all caution will be cast to the wind.:lol:

KB3LAZ
06-02-2011, 06:07 AM
Not gonna happen. xD Imagination is the closest anyone will ever get to a video of that particular activity lol.

W3WN
06-02-2011, 07:36 AM
< snip > Everything else I will leave to your imagination.And I have a dirty mind & a vivid imagination. This could be fun!...

W3WN
06-02-2011, 07:37 AM
You are asking for my death sentence! LOLHaven't you ever heard of hidden cameras?

KB3LAZ
06-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Haven't you ever heard of hidden cameras?

Deception is not in my nature least wise toward my significant other. Though that goes against my zodiac, then again I dont navigate my life via the planetary arrays either.

Though my current relationship really wouldnt interest anyone at least in the ways of vivid. Shes rather traditional. However in the past Ive been in some......well less than normal situations. Nothing wrong with a little blood in your sex.

N8YX
06-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Nothing wrong with a little blood in your sex.
The company below agrees with your observations!

W3WN
06-03-2011, 08:01 AM
Deception is not in my nature least wise toward my significant other. Though that goes against my zodiac, then again I dont navigate my life via the planetary arrays either.

Though my current relationship really wouldnt interest anyone at least in the ways of vivid. Shes rather traditional. However in the past Ive been in some......well less than normal situations. Nothing wrong with a little blood in your sex.OK. If this relationship is, how should I put this, more vanilla than previous ones you've alluded to, no biggie. Enjoy the moment. With or without blood.

KB3LAZ
06-06-2011, 07:04 AM
OK. If this relationship is, how should I put this, more vanilla than previous ones you've alluded to, no biggie. Enjoy the moment. With or without blood.

Eh, I wouldnt put it that way. Its just different in many aspects and none in a bad way. In many previous relationships outside of the bedroom the relationship was simply dead and boring. Not to mention in the past I found that even though my significant other was older than I they were very immature. Idk this is more refined and intelligible. :) You know, something you can see actually lasting. :)

Simply put I guess Im just getting older and want different things in life and have found them.