PDA

View Full Version : Ronald McDonald to Retire?

N2NH
05-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Is Ronald more creepy than cute? Will McD's dump him for a Chihuahua?

McDonald's is under attack again for force-feeding our nation's children greasy, delicious fries. A group called Corporate Accountability International took out full-page ads today in several prominent newspapers, titled "Doctor's Orders: Stop Marketing Junk Food to Children."

And while this grievance might not seem new, exactly, CAI is launching another campaign on Thursday against Ronald McDonald himself, whom the watchdog group called a "Deep Fried Joe Camel." They claim Ronald's the equivalent of a drug pusher for MSG-addicted kids.

But how "friendly" is Ronald? A new study done by outside marketing group Ace Metric found that in a survey group of 500, an overwhelming amount found a guy with big red lips and white greasepaint more creepy than cute.

How hard can it be to teach a cat to say "want fries with that?"

Five Most Ridiculous Defenses for Keeping Ronald. (http://www.salon.com/food/food_business/index.html?story=/ent/tv/feature/2011/05/18/ronald_mcdonald_creepy_retire)

http://files.sharenator.com/funny_pictures_cat_asks_if_you_want_fries_RE_Good_ God_Has_anyone_ever_eaten_one_of_these-s500x375-85376.jpg

NA4BH
05-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Have you tried the "NEW" Strawberry/Lemonade thing McDonalds has? Jesus Christ, I had to lick my ass to get the taste out of my mouth.

W5GA
05-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Have you tried the "NEW" Strawberry/Lemonade thing McDonalds has? Jesus Christ, I had to lick my ass to get the taste out of my mouth.
Interesting....perform the Heinie lick maneuver on yourself...what a guy!!

ki4itv
05-20-2011, 03:45 PM

Who needs subordinates when you can kiss your own ass?
Man's got it made!

N2NH
05-20-2011, 04:06 PM
:rofl:

Heck if I could do that, I'd spend more time at the front door than the back. :twisted:

KG4CGC
05-20-2011, 04:11 PM
This thread hit a new low in record time. A new WALT award for Worked All Low Threads.

NA4BH
05-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Two posts and

BAMM

:welcome:

Try one of those things and see if you don't do the same..........

ki4itv
05-20-2011, 08:12 PM
This thread hit a new low in record time. A new WALT award for Worked All Low Threads.

Sorry 'bout that.
But, considering Ronald's not going anywhere, I personally felt we had both the expectation and the responsibility to ensure that this thread focused on The Godfather's ass because it could drive by at any time.

NA4BH
05-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Sorry 'bout that.
But, considering Ronald's not going anywhere, I personally felt we had both the expectation and the responsibility to ensure that this thread focused on The Godfather's ass because it could drive by at any time.

See, Charles, here is a man that pays attention to detail. :lol:

W1GUH
05-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Ron White!!!!

But seriously, I recently learned that the reason Quagmire hates Brian so much is because Brain can perform the acts mentioned here.

N2NH
05-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Maybe they should've done the positive thing and come up with alternatives for Ronald McDonald...

4157Joker McDonald

4158Kat McDonald

4159Hire the Unemployed Taco Bell Dog.

W2NAP
05-21-2011, 09:46 PM
4157Joker McDonald

WHY SO SERIOUS!