PDA

View Full Version : Shit that pisses me off..

W4GPL
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey you. Yes you. You stupid motherfucker who keeps getting infected with viruses that read your Outlook Shitpress address book and spam me to death. STOP FUCKING E-MAILING ME?! In fact, STOP KNOWING ME! :heart:

You're next. What shit pisses you off? :)

PA5COR
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Mailwasher Pro since 6 years, any questions?

;)

W4GPL
05-01-2011, 05:38 PM
The e-mails are benign, there's nothing to wash. They're either empty or contain some phrases (which I assume are to poison bayes databases).

NQ6U
05-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Hey you. Yes you. You stupid motherfucker who just got onto the Internet fifteen years after the rest of the world. STOP FUCKING E-MAILING ME WITH ALL THOSE DAMNED STUPID INTERNET MEMES THAT US EARLY ADOPTERS SAW IN 1993!

That goes out to someone in particular.

rot
05-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Toe jam on shower door track.
Redo the whole MFing bathroom for 5k and still Toe Jam on the (new) shower door track.
Don't even get me started on thumb smashing/hammering stuff.
Effin digits...Can't live with 'em...Can't live without 'em.
rot

WØTKX
05-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Xenophobia, duh. :roll:

N9FE
05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
How come each and EVERYTIME some moron is pulling a shit move on the road they have a cell phone stuck to there head.

KG4CGC
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
How come each and EVERYTIME some moron is pulling a shit move on the road they have a cell phone stuck to there head.
Then watch them go ballistic on the people and cars around them. Watched a woman today about to go full ghetto on the car in front of her that she nearly creamed while she was yakkin it on her phone. She started screaming out the window at the car in front as it turned into the parking lot. Looked like she was going to pull into the next entrance but she changed her mind.
If looks could kill. It would have been ugly if she nailed them. She was flying.

WØTKX
05-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Then watch them go ballistic on the people and cars around them. Watched a woman today about to go full ghetto on the car in front of her that she nearly creamed while she was yakkin it on her phone. She started screaming out the window at the car in front as it turned into the parking lot. Looked like she was going to pull into the next entrance but she changed her mind.
If looks could kill. It would have been ugly if she nailed them. She was flying.

Malignant Narcissism at it's finest. They live, and they are the real vampires. :yes:

KG4CGC
05-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Malignant Narcissism at it's finest. They live, and they are the real vampires. :yes:

And they breed.

NA4BH
05-01-2011, 11:06 PM
And they breed.

And they should do that to themselves.

KG4CGC
05-01-2011, 11:09 PM
And they should do that to themselves.
In another thread, I asked an Island member if he celebrated Law Day by giving himself a thorough cavity search.

NA4BH
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
In another thread, I asked an Island member if he celebrated Law Day by giving himself a thorough cavity search.

I let my dentist do that. He says that I have the finest teeth he ever came across. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. :lol:

KA9MOT
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Hey you. Yes you. You stupid motherfucker who just got onto the Internet fifteen years after the rest of the world. STOP FUCKING E-MAILING ME WITH ALL THOSE DAMNED STUPID INTERNET MEMES THAT US EARLY ADOPTERS SAW IN 1993!

UH-HUH! I hear ya'! Now all that old shit is showing up on Facebook!

KC2UGV
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM

The cake is a lie...

W1GUH
05-02-2011, 09:23 AM
I let my dentist do that. He says that I have the finest teeth he ever came across. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. :lol:

Hmmmm...in grade school we talked about going to the dentist for a hair cut?

W1GUH
05-02-2011, 09:23 AM
And they breed.

Doncha just love soccer moms?

W2NAP
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM

she better praise the lord. i wasnt the one driving.. her car would have had a run in with a phone pole. or the ditch.

N2CHX
05-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Fuckhead drivers who don't pay attention and don't respect motorcycles on the road. Almost T-boned a Prius that pulled right out in front of me today on my way home from work.

WØTKX
05-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Dammit! Be careful out there. Get a BIGASS horn on your bike. Please?

NQ6U
05-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Dammit! Be careful out there. Get a BIGASS horn on your bike. Please?

Maybe a .50 Browning mounted on the handlebars.

That's exactly the sort of shit that finally made my park my beloved old Bimmer—too many close calls.

WØTKX
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I always described riding a nice fast bike as like having a fighter plane with no missiles.

W5RB
05-02-2011, 10:26 PM
As miles and time accumulate , it happens less . Not that there are fewer dipshits in the cages around you , but you learn what to watch for . This spring's hair-raising story will become a "meh" by next fall .

N9FE
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Fuckhead drivers who don't pay attention and don't respect motorcycles on the road. Almost T-boned a Prius that pulled right out in front of me today on my way home from work.

Why do you think i'm sitting here since 78 with one leg ripped off. The best part is the prick did not stop. They have to live with what they have done.

WØTKX
05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Going to jury duty, and parking in the recommended structure... not having the correct (cash) change. Post Office at the bottom floor will not let me change the $100 I have in my pocket, or let mr but anything.

ATM broken at the courthouse. Expecting a $50 parking ticket, minimum.

This is my fault, of course, and being pissed off about it means I have an attitude problem. FUCK YOU DENVER!

:rant:

KG4CGC
05-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Hindsight Quarterbacks! Hate it and guilty of it too!

w2amr
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Dammit! Be careful out there. Get a BIGASS horn on your bike. Please?I put horn from a E350 ford truck on my 750 Honda. It's louder than their cell phone.

KG4CGC
05-03-2011, 11:52 AM
I got a big horn too. lulz. I just haven't figured out how I want to mount it.

NQ6U
05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
I got a big horn too. lulz.

There you go, bragging about the size of your horn again, Charles.

W1GUH
05-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Why I never took up riding. Seems that each and every time friends' words of encouragement to me that, "I'm old and mature enough to be safe on a bike" I've heard a story that says, no, you're never THAT old. It's those 4 wheeled monsters out there.

Not making excuses for them, but bikes are very, very hard to see...and when you add the factor of idiot drivers....well...

I'd be better off just buying a Saturday night special and playing russian roulette. It's cheaper and safer to others.

Dammit -- I'd LOVE riding...but I like living and having the use of my limbs better.

KG4CGC
05-03-2011, 12:24 PM
There's nothing like the sting of bugs hitting your face and body!

NQ6U
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
There's nothing like the sting of bugs hitting your face and body!

Raindrops, too.

(Remember that old joke about how you can tell a happy motorcyclist by counting the bugs between his teeth?)

WØTKX
05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Riding the top of a mountain pass in a sleet or snow squall. Refreshing!

W5GA
05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Having a new phone system put in the office, and then spending 1/2 day answering calls the front desk should get because it's misconfigured. GRRRRR!

kc7jty
05-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Everything in the supermarket tasting like it spent a few days in a box of Tide laundry soap.