PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming

W5GA
04-21-2011, 10:52 PM
If you have dry eyes after watching this, you're already dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio

Godamnit Obama, bring 'em all home...fucking NOW!

ad4mg
04-22-2011, 04:14 AM
Are you kidding? I couldn't hold back the tears after watching a rerun of "Submarines - life on a boomer" yesterday on NatGeo.

It is way past time to bring our people home. Our government is so misguided on our foreign policy. You can't fix problems with bombs. They should be reserved for clear cut cases self-defense only. That's why we call it "National Defense".

Bring our people home, Mr. Obama. You promised.

W3MIV
04-22-2011, 05:59 AM
The choice is not Obama's. War is too profitable to end. Man up! What's a few mommies and daddies in the cause of increased profit? Small price to pay as far as the Pentagon is concerned.

N9FE
04-22-2011, 06:12 AM
My son left in march. He just left japan for korea. He won't be back till next april at the earlyest. The damn navy will only let him email once a week. This is his 9th year now. If you don't think i don't think about him every minute of everyday your nuts.

W3MIV
04-22-2011, 06:23 AM
My son left in march. He just left japan for korea. He won't be back till next april at the earlyest. The damn navy will only let him email once a week. This is his 9th year now. If you don't think i don't think about him every minute of everyday your nuts.

You have my every wish that he stays safe.

KJ3N
04-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Godamnit Obama, bring 'em all home...fucking NOW!

Godamnit George, you should have never sent them on a fool's errand in the first place.

W4GPL
04-22-2011, 11:46 AM
Bring our people home, Mr. Obama. You promised.No he didn't. It's all slide of hand.

If he was to put a strangle hold on the military industrial complex, they'd put an end to him.

And you know what? President Obama may just be willing to take that hit for us, but would we have his back afterwards? Nah, American Idol is on tonight.

ad4mg
04-22-2011, 08:26 PM
No he didn't. It's all slide of hand.

If he was to put a strangle hold on the military industrial complex, they'd put an end to him.

And you know what? President Obama may just be willing to take that hit for us, but would we have his back afterwards? Nah, American Idol is on tonight.
Profound, and so true.

Uh, the new avatar is disturbing. Are there people standing in his mouth?

W4GPL
04-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Uh, the new avatar is disturbing. Are there people standing in his mouth?Nope. It's the scream picture from Pink Floyd's The Wall. Where the guy screams "Stop!" while going insane -- I figure that's what this forum is doing to us, so it seemed appropriate.

http://supak.com/images/posters/Pink_Floyd_The_Wall_Scream.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo

kc7jty
04-22-2011, 09:15 PM
While once in Mexico I saw an older woman take a drink from the bottom pool of an electric motor recycling water fountain in a city park in Guadalajara that was loaded with pigeon guano. You or I would have been in the hospital within 24 hours.
Insanity is relative, and regular exposure to it may be the best defense.

you should have never sent them on a fool's errand in the first place.
exactly

kf0rt
04-22-2011, 09:25 PM
No he didn't. It's all slide of hand.

Money. It's all that matters.

And you can take that to the bank.