PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular McFails!

N2NH
04-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Ten of the worst products that Mickey-D's ever marketed. McHot Dog, McPizza, McLobster, McGratin Croquette and yes, a McAfrika. Never heard of some of them? Neither had I but they did make them...

Top 10 Failed McDonald's Products (http://listverse.com/2009/05/30/top-10-failed-mcdonalds-products/)

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mac4-tm.jpg?w=400&h=300

Dunno if this should even be in 'food'

KG4CGC
04-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks! That's McFanFuckintastic!

NQ6U
04-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Hard to imagine that there's any food that tastes too bad even for Mickey D's...

W3MIV
04-15-2011, 05:43 AM
Stopped at a McD yestiddy while shooting cover crop pics. Can almost always find a McD within range, and generally know what to expect. Had the chicken sammich with small fries. Wish they'd put Coke Zero on the dispenser bar instead of some of the stuff they offer. Passable meal. Quick.

WØTKX
04-15-2011, 06:48 AM
I still like their breakfast, and the fish sammich.

W3WN
04-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Hard to imagine that there's any food that tastes too bad even for Mickey D's...But there is, sad to say, there is.

N8YX
04-15-2011, 09:30 AM
McNasty...:yuck:

W4RLR
04-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Those who complain about nasty McDonalds food have never visited the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta and tasted some of their lesser known beverages. "Beverly" tastes something like a mix between sewage and lighter fluid, but it sells in Africa!

KG4CGC
04-16-2011, 12:14 AM
"Beverly" tastes something like a mix between sewage and lighter fluid, but it sells in Africa!
Ever smelled genuine tortillas from Mexico? Smells of ass but the Mexicans here love them! My theory on that are the open sewers in their country affects their sense of taste.

W7XF
04-26-2011, 12:20 AM
I know that McD's has some younger, and sometimes quite attractive male employees, but hmmm... is this McD's discriminating??

n2ize
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Ever smelled genuine tortillas from Mexico? Smells of ass but the Mexicans here love them! My theory on that are the open sewers in their country affects their sense of taste.

I used to buy Tubifix worms to feed my tropical fish until one day when the store attendant told me where they come from. They come from the sewers of Mexico. And if you ever smelled them you'd believe it. esp after they've been sitting for a day or so. After that I started raising my own live tubifix worms using a bucket, a strainer and fresh running water. I also raised my own brine shrimp for fish food. At least I had the peace of mind that they were raised under clean conditions.

N7YA
05-02-2011, 01:12 AM
McDeath!! If you value your working parts, avoid that sewer hole at all cost. Place value of life over value of dollar. No matter what mystery meat garbage that horrible money-grubbing, arterial-blocking den of murderers throws out there, step away! Its better to put a 9mm in your mouth, at least its quicker.

At least they can pretend to be a vegetarian place, i dont believe there is ANY meat in their product whatsoever.

DO NOT WANT! :shock: