PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

w2amr
04-09-2011, 07:26 AM
If ever an ass kicking was justified.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKrd1RNy2U

KA9MOT
04-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Nothing wrong with hunting.....stupid on the other hand is incurable....

PA5COR
04-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Natural selection comes to mind..

w2amr
04-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Nothing wrong with hunting.....stupid on the other hand is incurable....
Shooting an animal with an arrow , then having it die in agony hours later? Yeah, wonderful sport.

W5GA
04-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Shooting an animal with an arrow , then having it die in agony hours later? Yeah, wonderful sport.
As opposed to letting them over populate and then watching them starve to death, you're right, wonderful sport.

w2amr
04-09-2011, 12:27 PM
As opposed to letting them over populate and then watching them starve to death, you're right, wonderful sport. Next time pay attention to my post. If you are going to kill them, do it quickly with a gun. Not this sadistic shit.

If the deer is dead in an hour, he will still be dead in 4 hours. Have patience, he will not go anywhere. Wait him out for at least 4 hours. Wait overnight if the deer isshot in the evening

http://mathew5-7.blogspot.com/2010/09/lie-you-will-most-likely-hear-from.html

ab1ga
04-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Let's see now...

He goes out in a wood full large, ill-tempered, horny animals with horns and hooves, smelling like you want to sneak a bit of someone's action, and he's surprised?

'AMR, although I have never felt the need to hunt myself, I have known many around here who do. Of the two groups, the shotgun crowd tended to be the drunken rowdies who spent days freezing their hindquarters off only to return empty-handed. The archers seem to be a much more serious bunch, not at all like the bozo in the video. One in particular made his own bows, and stalked deer in the off-season to stay in practice. He always shot from a tree stand, because it was the only way he could be sure of a quick kill with the first shot. He told me it had to be a heart shot, and if you couldn't make that shot, you let the deer walk on by. Having to follow the deer was the sign of a rube.

I mention this because the blog you referenced gave the impression that it was considered OK by bow hunters to let a deer linger for hours. I'm pretty sure it isn't the case among capable hunters, but of course separating the good from the bad is the challenge.

Hell, even getting a license to kill doesn't require passing a CW test! :) :) :)

w2amr
04-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Let's see now...

He goes out in a wood full large, ill-tempered, horny animals with horns and hooves, smelling like you want to sneak a bit of someone's action, and he's surprised?

'AMR, although I have never felt the need to hunt myself, I have known many around here who do. Of the two groups, the shotgun crowd tended to be the drunken rowdies who spent days freezing their hindquarters off only to return empty-handed. The archers seem to be a much more serious bunch, not at all like the bozo in the video. One in particular made his own bows, and stalked deer in the off-season to stay in practice. He always shot from a tree stand, because it was the only way he could be sure of a quick kill with the first shot. He told me it had to be a heart shot, and if you couldn't make that shot, you let the deer walk on by. Having to follow the deer was the sign of a rube.

I mention this because the blog you referenced gave the impression that it was considered OK by bow hunters to let a deer linger for hours. I'm pretty sure it isn't the case among capable hunters, but of course separating the good from the bad is the challenge.

Hell, even getting a license to kill doesn't require passing a CW test! :) :) :)
I just don't GET killing any animal for fun.
Other than the deer kicking his ass, The highlight of the video was when the moron sprayed elk urine in his mouth. wonder if he tongue kisses the little woman when he returns from the hunt.:yuck:

W5GA
04-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Next time pay attention to my post. If you are going to kill them, do it quickly with a gun. Not this sadistic shit.

If the deer is dead in an hour, he will still be dead in 4 hours. Have patience, he will not go anywhere. Wait him out for at least 4 hours. Wait overnight if the deer isshot in the evening

http://mathew5-7.blogspot.com/2010/09/lie-you-will-most-likely-hear-from.html
I paid very close attention to your post. You apparently suffer from a common misconception, and that is that just because an animal is shot that they immediately tip over and die. Taint so, and never has been. I've seen (gun) heart shot deer run a mile, and I've seen arrowed deer tip over on the spot. And the converse is also true. Just because he's using a bow doesn't make it a cruel and lingering death. As with a gun, bad placement is what guarantees that. Placement is everything.

kd8dey
04-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Before long it's not just going to be for sport BUT for economic survival. How many people are going to afford $3.29 per pound for Ground beef while living in a tent?

I for-see a surge in popularity of the 22lr along with an acquired taste in squirrel, rabbit, possum, poke salad, pinto beans & corn pone........

kb2vxa
04-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I guess we can't all be as lucky as Jed Clampett.

ab1ga
04-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I just don't GET killing any animal for fun.
Other than the deer kicking his ass, The highlight of the video was when the moron sprayed elk urine in his mouth. wonder if he tongue kisses the little woman when he returns from the hunt.:yuck:

I don't get it either, but the phenomenon exists, and I do know some fb people who hunt. They seem to be respnsible for 78% of the world's annual production of venison sausage, and it's better they get the deer than to have the poor things beaten to death by irate Italian grandmothers for nibbling on the tomatos and eggplant (nobody worries about the zucchini, there's always too much zucchini).

The dude on the tube was a boob. The elk urine in the mouth, the neckerchief during the indoor part of the interview, all of it points to a true nimrod-retard.

kd8dey
04-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Anybody wonder why there is such a shortage of the most popular calibers?
Sure they blame it on war efforts etc BUT that just doesn't seem quite right.

Government stockpiles of ammunition, probably vacuum packed and stored for contingency since before we were born....

Of course "Gubmint" doesn't have to worry about the right to bear arms if nobody can find ammunition.

KG4CGC
04-10-2011, 10:40 AM
the neckerchief during the indoor part of the interview
Rudy could explain that. He knows neckerchief and bandana etiquette, how they are worn and what the meanings are for the different ways they are worn.

I wonder if elk and deer can crossbreed?

w2amr
04-10-2011, 11:29 AM
I paid very close attention to your post. You apparently suffer from a common misconception, and that is that just because an animal is shot that they immediately tip over and die. Taint so, and never has been. I've seen (gun) heart shot deer run a mile, and I've seen arrowed deer tip over on the spot. And the converse is also true. Just because he's using a bow doesn't make it a cruel and lingering death. As with a gun, bad placement is what guarantees that. Placement is everything.And a quick kill is much more likely with a gun. That is NOT a misconception, it's common sense.

W5GA
04-10-2011, 11:42 AM
And a quick kill is much more likely with a gun. That is NOT a misconception, it's common sense.
And you're 100% wrong.

w2amr
04-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't think it would be very pleasant getting shot with either one.

NQ6U
04-10-2011, 12:16 PM
I don't think it would be very pleasant getting shot with either one.

How about in comparison with being killed by wolves or other predators? Or dying of starvation or disease? Those are the typical ways a deer in the wild would die. In the real world, life in the woods ain't nothing like it's depicted in Bambi.

w2amr
04-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Sorry Slappy, I never read Bambi.

X-Rated
04-10-2011, 06:56 PM
And you're 100% wrong.

You may forget that there are people on here who know a little bit about the subject. It is amazing how all the deer hunters I knew disagreed with that. Some hunters I talked to would shoot an arrow and say that maybe a blade of grass would redirect the arrow and they would have a gutshot rather than a headshot. They would have been able to get a second shot off with a 30-06 but no chance with an arrow. So the deer would go off into the forest and get lost and die.

X-Rated
04-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry Slappy, I never read Bambi.

I never saw the movie either.

N7YA
04-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Im not opposed to guns at all, nor am i opposed to hunting for food. The difference for me is that i will never, ever hunt for pleasure as that seems to say something for the person who gets off on that. Killing for pleasure, not my thing.

But i was born in the sticks, grew up in the sticks and knew plenty of people who hunt. Most are good folks who see things differently from me on the finer details of hunting, but my personal belief is to not shove my opinions down the throats of people whose mind and habits will NOT be changed by some guys emotional rant. Leaving folks alone (unless it directly affects me) will do a few things. First, it will keep my blood pressure down as im not concerned about how others live their own life. Second, it gives me a leg to stand on to say 'fuck off' when someone tries to criticize the way i live MY life. Next, it will piss off people who feel i need to take a stand on things THEY would take a stand on...i just dont give a shit. Humans are going to do whatever the hell they want to do with the earth we've been given. Im just going to try and enjoy the rest of the ride, theres enough to think about already. Besides, around here, people dont hunt animals, they hunt eachother...thats no joke!

As far as the idiot in the video goes, i couldnt be happier that he decided to show his complete lack of brains to the world. One of my favorite shows is "Worlds Dumbest", or as i call it, "Stupid people falling down". They cover tards like this moron and i cheer everytime. I take joy in seeing dumbasses fuck themselves up, and the dumb, embarassed look on their face when the missing physics in their plan suddenly show up to the party. I always see the same conclusion too, they always howl or yell some stupid shit like "YEAH BABY!" when they realized the stunt failed miserably...i always disagree, i call it a resounding success!!

Vids like this one will always be around as the number of jack asses...like this one...continue to skyrocket in our increasingly under-educated, macho-hopped-up nation. Oh yeah, lets not leave out Russia, that show has a LOT of Russian dipshits doing dumb things too! Nice to see were not alone. :lol:

w2amr
04-11-2011, 04:55 AM
You mean like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Klr_u8hgRxM

N7YA
04-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Yup!! Thats the one. :)

W5GA
04-11-2011, 10:48 AM
You may forget that there are people on here who know a little bit about the subject. It is amazing how all the deer hunters I knew disagreed with that. Some hunters I talked to would shoot an arrow and say that maybe a blade of grass would redirect the arrow and they would have a gutshot rather than a headshot. They would have been able to get a second shot off with a 30-06 but no chance with an arrow. So the deer would go off into the forest and get lost and die.
Gee, guess you don't know very many then, and know very little about the subject. The very same "blade of grass" would have the exact same effect on the .30-06, the only difference is the likely ranges involved. Any dork taking head shots has no business hunting, cuz it's a REALLY execellent way to do just what you describe, regardless of what you are using. Has to do with that whole size of the target thing.

X-Rated
04-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Gee, guess you don't know very many then, and know very little about the subject. The very same "blade of grass" would have the exact same effect on the .30-06, the only difference is the likely ranges involved. Any dork taking head shots has no business hunting, cuz it's a REALLY execellent way to do just what you describe, regardless of what you are using. Has to do with that whole size of the target thing.

Dude. I am not a hunter. I know hundreds of them. I know what they do and what they say. You can badmouth the people you want to defend all you want. They say the reason the bow and arrow season is there is to minimize the headcount of the deer taken because it is not as accurate and keeps fewer deer from being tagged.

And now you say that hunters aiming for the head will naturally miss and hit the gut. Ooooh Kaaaay.

W5GA
04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Dude. I am not a hunter. I know hundreds of them. I know what they do and what they say. You can badmouth the people you want to defend all you want. They say the reason the bow and arrow season is there is to minimize the headcount of the deer taken because it is not as accurate and keeps fewer deer from being tagged.
Think about what you just said. If the goal is to reduce headcount, why are there separate seasons for archery, muzzle loader and gun? If the goal was to reduce the number of deer taken, you'd eliminate separate seasons and/or reduce the days legal to hunt, ration the available licenses and tags, etc. The last I saw, seasons were expanding. Cutting headcount doesn't enter the picture at all, and those that try to tell you that don't have a clue. Usually, they are too lazy to put in the work required to be successful at it - and are the same people that you never see more than 1/2 mile from their truck. The goal is to maximize opportunity, and that includes archery.

All states set the length of their seasons based on deer populations as they are estimated by biologists working in a given state's fish and game department.
Once the estimate is established, the combined length of all seasons are adjusted to provide an opportunity for each method you choose to employ to fill your tag(s). The only thing the state cares about is the total harvest, not the method. The seasons are biased towards what is the most common method, so gun season occupies more days than archery or black powder. In some states, the seasons will overlap, but archery is usually given its own set of days. This is because the archers in some states get a break, and the guys using guns won't be allowed in the field at the same time. Archers will be heavily camoflaged, and may not have the "hunter orange" requirements that gun hunters do. You see, if you're hunting with a bow, you have to get really really close. 35-40 yards is about the limit for range. As such, archers have to actually have some woods skills. You don't find them shooting at noises like the rifle hunters do.

And now you say that hunters aiming for the head will naturally miss and hit the gut. Ooooh Kaaaay.
Try reading what I wrote again because I said nothing of the sort. I said the head is a piss poor target, due to size. IMHO, trying a head shot is irresponsible hunting, as the chances for a miss are far higher. Don't know about you, but I've seen more than one deer with its jaw blown off thanks to some slob hunter trying that very thing. Care to talk about inhumane?
As I said in an earlier post, shot placement regardless of what you shoot is the single most important factor there is. Accurate shot placement comes with practice, it doesn't happen by accident. You are no more likely to hit what you aim at using a gun than you are with a bow without said practice.