PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait for the Fall

n2ize
04-02-2011, 10:18 PM
can't wait for the fall to come. The leaves start falling, nights start getting cold, the clang of the steam coming up for the first time, the smell of fireplaces burning, kids heading to school, people getting ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the winter. Such a magnificent time of the year.

WØTKX
04-02-2011, 10:24 PM
It's Mr. 180 degrees again. :lol:

N2NH
04-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if come September, the teachers go on strike until January, the weather in October gets even hotter and truckers go on a national strike making cord wood an even rarer commodity that a good paying job?

It could happen. :mrgreen:

w2amr
04-03-2011, 04:42 AM
can't wait for the fall to come. The leaves start falling, nights start getting cold, the clang of the steam coming up for the first time, the smell of fireplaces burning, kids heading to school, people getting ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the winter. Such a magnificent time of the year.Could the sergent at arms kindly remove this gentleman from the room.

N2CHX
04-03-2011, 06:20 AM
I'm really not sure if reverse psychology works on weather patterns, but hey, +1,000,000 for trying.

N9FE
04-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if come September, the teachers go on strike until January, the weather in October gets even hotter and truckers go on a national strike making cord wood an even rarer commodity that a good paying job?

And o'l scotty koch is on his way out the door with my size 14 wide shoe shoved up his arse !!

ka8ncr
04-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Can we at least get to Field Day?

w2amr
04-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Can we at least get to Field Day?I would like to take a ride on my motorcycle without being cold.

n2ize
04-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Can we at least get to Field Day?

Sure, I just hope it all goes by very quickly.

n2ize
04-05-2011, 01:52 AM

heck, buying cord wood is for city folks who live in the middle of the concrete jungle with no trees. . Round here we cut up our own wood. Plenty of fallen trees and branches along the highway and some of the roads. Just whip out the ol' chainsaw and cut up some wood for burnin. Bring it home, split it and you've got real firewood for that fireplace or woodburning stove.

n6hcm
04-05-2011, 03:23 AM
can't wait for the fall to come. The leaves start falling, nights start getting cold, the clang of the steam coming up for the first time, the smell of fireplaces burning, kids heading to school, people getting ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the winter. Such a magnificent time of the year.

especially in 2-land. it's the best time of the year in that part of the world.

W3MIV
04-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Why not move to Oz, John? Maybe Bob could set you up. You could fly back and forth, never experiencing summer again.

N8YX
04-05-2011, 06:26 AM
It's Mr. 180 degrees again. :lol:
Nah - more like Mr. 35 degrees. :nono:

N9FE
04-05-2011, 06:28 AM
We might.. Thats MIGHT hit 50 degrees by friday. Still alot of snow on the ground here.

w3bny
04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
OI...crazy man...stop drinking sterno!

NQ6U
04-05-2011, 11:12 AM
heck, buying cord wood is for city folks who live in the middle of the concrete jungle with no trees. . Round here we cut up our own wood. Plenty of fallen trees and branches along the highway and some of the roads. Just whip out the ol' chainsaw and cut up some wood for burnin. Bring it home, split it and you've got real firewood for that fireplace or woodburning stove.

Yep. I cut down the ones with all the wires on 'em. There is an never-ending supply of those things—they grow back within a couple of days right where I cut them down—and they split up real easy. They smell kind of funny when you burn 'em, though.

W2NAP
04-05-2011, 05:15 PM
im sick of cold. and im sick of 20+MPH west or northwest winds.. hell im sick of cold, wind, snow, and rain

WA4TM
04-05-2011, 05:21 PM
BULLS**T, now say that with a straight face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::liar::lol::whistle:

N2NH
04-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Why not move to Oz, John? Maybe Bob could set you up. You could fly back and forth, never experiencing summer again.

I know a guy with a heliocopter and he is a whizz at flying. You know it's safe. He uses an Ayy Pee Yuu. ;)

n2ize
04-05-2011, 10:20 PM
BULLS**T, now say that with a straight face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::liar::lol::whistle:

Okay, saying it with a straight face.

Spring and summer sucks. I hate mild/warm weather.

n2ize
04-05-2011, 10:22 PM

No need to move to Oz. I've been living in the Land of Oz all my life. I am Oz. Who are you ?

WØTKX
04-07-2011, 01:30 AM
http://amazingdata.com/mediadata12/Image/amazing_fun_weird_cool_frank-morgan-wizard-of-oz_2009072511285617.jpg