PDA

View Full Version : What happened at the Mosque, revisited.

KA5PIU
03-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello.

The police report has been interesting but what happened later has been more so.
I remember the local CAIR chapter president asking me about some legal issue some woman asked for legal aid in connection with a child custody case, in no way connected with anything that CAIR should be involved with.
I presented this to the legal panel and was told, of course, no.
So, I presented the answer, and the females go on a rampage, how dare we turn a sister down!
Since the police could not get a clear answer as to what I had done I was simply held for questioning.
What I did not know was that while I was being held the police had visited the Mosque, to get some sort of answer, and every time they did ask, the story changed.
No one wanted to take responsibility and say this was wrong.
So, in the end when the FBI came into the picture the police simply gave up.
Later, this same lady did very much the same thing and has since been convicted of filing a false police report, as she had been prior to this one incident.
That is why I could not get a clear answer, there was no clear answer.
The police did their job and based on the anniversary of the 9/11 incident there was genuine concern.
This was brought up by Pete King, Congress critter.

NQ6U
03-31-2011, 07:18 PM
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/gyrogeerloose/WART-hog.png

N2CHX
03-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Um..... Sure.

And I fucked Queen Victoria last night. It was great, except her corset boning dug into my boob.

W3WN
03-31-2011, 08:13 PM
Uh huh. Sure, ku goniff, sure. If you say so.

Actually, I think I have you figured out, at long last. You are the living, breathing, real-life human that Joe Btfsplk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Btfsplk)would have been modeled on, if you had come first.

n2ize
03-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Hello.

The police report has been interesting but what happened later has been more so.
I remember the local CAIR chapter president asking me about some legal issue some woman asked for legal aid in connection with a child custody case, in no way connected with anything that CAIR should be involved with.
I presented this to the legal panel and was told, of course, no.
So, I presented the answer, and the females go on a rampage, how dare we turn a sister down!
Since the police could not get a clear answer as to what I had done I was simply held for questioning.
What I did not know was that while I was being held the police had visited the Mosque, to get some sort of answer, and every time they did ask, the story changed.
No one wanted to take responsibility and say this was wrong.
So, in the end when the FBI came into the picture the police simply gave up.
Later, this same lady did very much the same thing and has since been convicted of filing a false police report, as she had been prior to this one incident.
That is why I could not get a clear answer, there was no clear answer.
The police did their job and based on the anniversary of the 9/11 incident there was genuine concern.
This was brought up by Pete King, Congress critter.

Interesting. Do you represent CAIR in your local area ?

KA5PIU
03-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Interesting. Do you represent CAIR in your local area ?

Hello.

Not by any figment of the imagination!

NQ6U
03-31-2011, 10:42 PM
I fucked Queen Victoria last night. It was great, except her corset boning dug into my boob.

Was it good for her too?

NA4BH
03-31-2011, 10:50 PM
She said BONING :bbh:

N2CHX
04-01-2011, 05:17 AM
Was it good for her too?

She's coming back this weekend, so I'm gonna guess yes.

N2CHX
04-01-2011, 05:17 AM
She said BONING :bbh:

Mmmmmm boning. And lots of it!

n2ize
04-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Hello.

Okay, I was just wondering if you ever represented them in any way which might have led to the happenings you described. Probably it was just overly zealous police. They system is suspicious of everyone these days. It's as bad or worst than the communist scare of the cold war era. And during the 60's and 70's with radical groups, the Black Panthers, radical environmental groups, In those days they started keeping a dossier on everyone.

KA5PIU
04-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Okay, I was just wondering if you ever represented them in any way which might have led to the happenings you described. Probably it was just overly zealous police. They system is suspicious of everyone these days. It's as bad or worst than the communist scare of the cold war era. And during the 60's and 70's with radical groups, the Black Panthers, radical environmental groups, In those days they started keeping a dossier on everyone.

Hello.

The police acted as I would have expected them to.
Some lady at the Mosque called the police and said I had said something about blowing things up.
Add to this the date, and I was brought in.
She had also told this to several members of the Mosque, and why I was not able to get any response from the Mosque.
But, that is just the point, it was the due diligence of the police to investigate this that quickly cleared me.
This is all in the final police report as well as some report from an FBI informant, something I had no access to until just a few days ago.

ab1ga
04-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Rudi,

I think you need to get out less. Whenever you leave the house, weird things happen to you.

n2ize
04-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Hello.

The police acted as I would have expected them to.
Some lady at the Mosque called the police and said I had said something about blowing things up.
Add to this the date, and I was brought in.
She had also told this to several members of the Mosque, and why I was not able to get any response from the Mosque.
But, that is just the point, it was the due diligence of the police to investigate this that quickly cleared me.
This is all in the final police report as well as some report from an FBI informant, something I had no access to until just a few days ago.

Well, at least everything turned out okay. The cops did the investigation and you were cleared.

KA5PIU
04-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Hello.

Yes, the police did very well in this incident.
And, no, this was a case of my actually wanting to help.
I have since learned that a lot of times you just have to say no.
In Islam the females are frequently berated so I let my guard down.
Now I treat all of the females the same, if I have that odd feeling something is not right, forget religion, I am not going there.
I have far less trouble with the Lesbians than anything else!

suddenseer
04-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Um..... Sure.

And I fucked Queen Victoria last night. It was great, except her corset boning dug into my boob.Aw RIGHT KELLI!!!!!! Damn ya!. You made me shoot hot tea out my nostrils!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KA5PIU
04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Aw RIGHT KELLI!!!!!! Damn ya!. You made me shoot hot tea out my nostrils!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello.

I have heard of spewing coke and coffee, perhaps even tea, but tea, and hot at that, through the nostrils, now that IS something new. :)
Kelli, keep it up and I will send this little Islamic witch to live with you! :evil:

N8YX
04-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Um..... Sure.

And I fucked Queen Victoria last night. It was great, except her corset boning dug into my boob.
You know the rules, ma'am:

Youtube, or...

NQ6U
04-02-2011, 11:58 AM
You know the rules, ma'am:

Youtube, or...

Vickie don't play that game.

N7RJD
04-03-2011, 10:27 AM

Yep, I know when I have a legal question about a custody case I go straight to the nearest construction site and ask one of the heavy equipment operators.

N7RJD
04-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I have since learned that a lot of times you just have to say no.

Keep that in mind and you will soon develop a better understanding
of the women that are always telling you no.

KA5PIU
04-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Keep that in mind and you will soon develop a better understanding
of the women that are always telling you no.

Hello.

I am not told no that frequently.
In fact I actually do need to cut down of females.
They are an expense, economic, emotional and time that I can ill afford right now.
Bottom line is that I need to get picky.
And the ones with things like 'Womans issues', and the like? dump that altogether.

WØTKX
04-03-2011, 02:41 PM
As long as Rudy knows we care... :snicker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoOhJPVazU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoOhJPVazU

N7RJD
04-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Hello.

I am not told no that frequently.
In fact I actually do need to cut down of females.
They are an expense, economic, emotional and time that I can ill afford right now.
Bottom line is that I need to get picky.
And the ones with things like 'Womans issues', and the like? dump that altogether.

Not being told and not accepting the answer are two different things.

As for getting picky, might I suggest that you start by narrowing it down to the human species.
Once that is accomplished you might just find your choices rather limited without the need
for further action on your part.

NQ6U
04-03-2011, 03:23 PM
As for getting picky, might I suggest that you start by narrowing it down to the human species.

But...but, if he did that, he'd have to say he's still a virgin!

ka4dpo
04-03-2011, 03:47 PM
So Rudy, why don't you blow up the Biotch that ratted you to the cops?

KA5PIU
04-03-2011, 04:26 PM
So Rudy, why don't you blow up the Biotch that ratted you to the cops?

Hello.

The "Biotch" who did this has the most wonderful punishment, she lost custody of her kid. ;)
The other woman? now that she has been identified and it is known as to what she has done, she is done.
http://www.cairsanantonio.com/news.php
Think she is happy now that Rep Peter King has the police report concerning me?
If I were to show up at the press conference at 11:00 am on the 9th I could really start some chit. ;)
All I would have to do is walk in with the SAPD and FBI reports in hand, several copies, and hand them out. ;)

W3WN
04-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Ku goniff, you need to find yourself a better class of women to hang around with.

Starting with women that have class.

KA5PIU
04-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Ku goniff, you need to find yourself a better class of women to hang around with.

Starting with women that have class.

Hello.

That was part of the problem.
I find that the lesbians frequently have more class than the straight females, but I like sex.
Cheap and easy is not always the best option.

KA5PIU
04-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Hello.

Congressman Peter King got my FoIA request fast tracked.
The FBI files are the most interesting to say the least.
Yes, based on what I have seen the entire USA needs to pay attention to what the Council on American Islamic Relations is doing.
Although the group itself may not be directly involved, the very same people who are involved are a real menace.
In short, watch CAIR!

W7XF
04-04-2011, 04:37 PM
WART

ab1ga
04-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I find that the lesbians frequently have more class than the straight females, but I like sex.

Well now THERE'S your problem right there!

:-)

WØTKX
04-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Problems with women? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PPGw4TrmPc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PPGw4TrmPc

Need someone to love "ewe", and not snitch? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzr5Cubph9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzr5Cubph9Y

KA5PIU
04-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Hello.

The trouble is that it does not work that way.
In the one corner we have the Imam, he gets a complaint that I may be on the womans side of the Mosque and requests that I refrain.
In the other corner we have the president of the local CAIR chapter, a woman, who demands things.
And I was in the middle.
Now that I no longer take Islam that serious a lot of this has changed.
I no longer look for a woman, I look for sex, it is just that simple.

NA4BH
04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Hello.

In the one corner we have the Imam, he gets a complaint that I may be on the womans side of the Mosque and requests that I refrain.
In the other corner we have the president of the local CAIR chapter, a woman, who demands things.
And I was in the middle.
I no longer look for a woman, I look for sex, it is just that simple.

So, which one is the Lebanese?

KA5PIU
04-04-2011, 10:27 PM
So, which one is the Lebanese?

Hello.

The lady in question id from Pakistan, and there is the other problem.
Had she been from Lebanon there would be less of an issue.
But, being from Pakistan and having regular contact with that country, and I being a translator, this causes a conflict and concern.
It has all worked out for the best, I go to a military Mosque as needed.
Add to that the fact that I am no longer welcome at that Mosque and I have an offer I can not refuse!.

NA4BH
04-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Hello.
Had she been from Lebanon there would be less of an issue.

Which confirms what you said. You get along better with Lebanese women.

ETA: HELLO

ETA V2.0: As opposed to Lebanese men.

w6tmi
04-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Hello.

And we KNOW figments here!

NQ6U
04-05-2011, 12:57 AM
And we KNOW figments here!

http://mikes-table.themulligans.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mascarpone_fig_tart-2.jpg

NA4BH
04-05-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood.com/media/2008/10/cookiesgalleryfignewtons.jpg

w6tmi
04-05-2011, 01:01 AM
I am Surrounded by wise-asses!

NA4BH
04-05-2011, 01:04 AM

That's better than DUMBASSES. Right?

W3WN
04-05-2011, 08:42 AM
And your point is?

W3WN
04-05-2011, 08:44 AM

Starting with women that have class.Hello.

That was part of the problem.
Cheap and easy is not always the best option.Oh, there are so many things to say... but it would be too easy.

W3WN
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Hello.

And I was in the middle.
I no longer look for a woman, I look for sex, it is just that simple.So... you were looking for love in all the wrong places (http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/w/waylonjennings4905/lookinforlove213825.html)?

KA5PIU
04-05-2011, 08:53 AM
So... you were looking for love in all the wrong places (http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/w/waylonjennings4905/lookinforlove213825.html)?

Hello.

Looking for something. ;)