PDA

View Full Version : Cool new offer from MT Radio Shack........

WV6Z
03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
......... I'm thinking that poor guy in OH that got the $16.4 million cable TV bill should look in to getting Dish Network.

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?id=16957445&ps=1020&srce=news_class&action=2&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_WINWU00L2_UNEWS

WØTKX
03-25-2011, 05:52 PM
So to be fair and balanced the guns available are $50.00 "specials" to match the $50.00 pizza coupon? Eh?

:lol?:

WV6Z
03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Why of course! There is no doubt in my mind that there are tons of reliable, safe and useful firearms out there that are worth as much a $50 Pizza Hut gift card.

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Hello.

You would not believe the markup on guns!
The used Russian weapons?
Makarov is a nice pistol, and I can buy them all day long in East Germany for $50,.
If I can buy one for fifty bucks, how much do you think the importers buy them for?

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 08:02 PM
This is pretty cool but not as cool as Texas State Law.
Texas State Law: Buy a bottle booze and get a free gun. Texas State Law.

NA4BH
03-25-2011, 08:05 PM
This is pretty cool but not as cool as Texas State Law.
Texas State Law: Buy a bottle booze and get a free gun. Texas State Law.

True story

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 08:11 PM
True story
That's right! Just ask Brian Griffin.
Back to you, Bob.

kb2vxa
03-26-2011, 01:49 PM
I'll take the gun, Pizza Hut is crap.

X-Rated
03-26-2011, 02:05 PM
I'll take the gun, Pizza Hut is crap.

I loathe Pizza Hut. Definitely the worst restaurant chain.

KG4CGC
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM
I loathe Pizza Hut. Definitely the worst restaurant chain.
Find something to bust them on and get it on the national news. It will be like Taco Bell suddenly going to an 88% "meat blend."

PA5COR
03-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Bullshit.
First anyone owning a firearm is not allowed to have a military kind of firearm, i needed a special permit to bring my original 1944 US Carbime M1 .30 to the shooting club in Germany.
Secondly anyone owning firearms there needs a weapons permit, a Waffenschein.
Sale of weapons from Germany to abroad is a tedious way, needs special permits, and customs declarations etc. etc, ( the Germans are still good in lots of paperwork)
Last bit, East Germany stopped to exist when the wall fell..... and is now just Germany with the same regulations.

Prices now for a Makarov pistol in 73% good condition are about 189 Euros or 250 dollars .

http://www.vdb-waffen.de/gebrauchtwaffen/gebrauchtwaffe.asp?id=203357&bild=images/101116/203357.jpg&bild2=images/leer.gif&Kategorie=25

Sigh...

Hello.

You would not believe the markup on guns!
The used Russian weapons?
Makarov is a nice pistol, and I can buy them all day long in East Germany for $50,.
If I can buy one for fifty bucks, how much do you think the importers buy them for?

X-Rated
03-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Find something to bust them on and get it on the national news. It will be like Taco Bell suddenly going to an 88% "meat blend."

A lot of people like that crap. There is nothing I will do to stop them from enjoying that garbage.

KA5PIU
03-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Bullshit.
First anyone owning a firearm is not allowed to have a military kind of firearm, i needed a special permit to bring my original 1944 US Carbime M1 .30 to the shooting club in Germany.
Secondly anyone owning firearms there needs a weapons permit, a Waffenschein.
Sale of weapons from Germany to abroad is a tedious way, needs special permits, and customs declarations etc. etc, ( the Germans are still good in lots of paperwork)
Last bit, East Germany stopped to exist when the wall fell..... and is now just Germany with the same regulations.

Prices now for a Makarov pistol in 73% good condition are about 189 Euros or 250 dollars .

http://www.vdb-waffen.de/gebrauchtwaffen/gebrauchtwaffe.asp?id=203357&bild=images/101116/203357.jpg&bild2=images/leer.gif&Kategorie=25

Sigh...

Hello.

In the US, from a gun store, a Makarov is around $250,.
http://www.makarov.com/makfaq.html
And, you need to learn to read between the lines.
I said I can buy a Makarov for around $50, 100% correct.
And, East German Makarov.
1, they don't make them any more.
2, the only place that they did make them was in East Germany.
And, having lived in East Germany I am well versed in how to buy things.
You did not buy gasoline from a gas station, you bought it from a truck, when you could find it.
Guns were ALL property of the state, private ownership was prohibited.
2 way radio, just above the AM broadcast band was used to make buys, no drugs or guns, but food and clothing.
Sorry folks, but this is a game you know nothing about.
Mexico operates in much the same way, except there it IS drugs and guns.
Trust me, you do not want to be involved with any of this, YOU represent the government.
I understand how this works all too well.
Where do you think most of the weapons the drug cartels are getting are coming from?
Quite a few are coming by way of the US, but the full auto is all military hardware.