03-21-2011, 10:04 PM
It is what Jesus always wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPJlFEfTGI

NA4BH
03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
It's invisible. Has it been smote down?

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Jesus hung around with hookers and other undesirables. He'd be cool with it.

NA4BH
03-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Why has my YouToob stuff gone blank? If I mouse over it, I see the "Block" tab on the upper right side. But no videya thingy to click on. I am the one that has been smote down.

ETA: A simple reboot for the Lords work has enabled my eyes to see again. It's a miracle. A fcsking miracle.

X-Rated
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Unsmote it now.

NA4BH
03-21-2011, 11:17 PM
I am saved.

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I am saved.

Hallelujah! Another soul for teh Jesus! Barkeep, pour this man the adult beverage of his choice and put it on my tab. It'll make the communion wafer go down easier.

KG4CGC
03-21-2011, 11:53 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/f66f732f.jpg

NA4BH
03-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Is your avatar menstruating?

KG4CGC
03-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Is your avatar menstruating?
No. It's just an animated representation of a former member.

WV6Z
03-22-2011, 08:12 AM
No. It's just an animated representation of a former member.

There have been so many seagulls prancing around here shitting all over everything that your expectation of us to immediately pick the correct culprit is, well, hey, now wait a minute, that little guy doing the seagull impression could be any one of US assembled here right now!

W1GUH
03-22-2011, 08:28 AM
In this painting by Caravaggio, St Mary Magdalene sure looks like someone capable of "pole dancing for Jesus." The others are alll pious, but Mary....she's got that look on her face!

http://www.1artclub.com/uploads/25-0172.jpg

X-Rated
03-22-2011, 09:18 AM
That was a nice snapshot.

NQ6U
03-22-2011, 10:48 AM
In this painting by Caravaggio, St Mary Magdalene sure looks like someone capable of "pole dancing for Jesus." The others are alll pious, but Mary....she's got that look on her face!

And Caravaggio would know that look, having spent considerable time in the company of women of a similar stripe. He and Charlie Sheen had a lot in common.

W1GUH
03-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for that! I know very little about the artist, but when I saw that painting in the Met, it sucked me right in. Mary sure looks like she's ready! :lol:

And the guy next to her looks like he's holding a bong. Hey, you dont think that Caravaggio was...??? Nah!

NQ6U
03-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey, you dont think that Caravaggio was...??? Nah!

Caravaggio was a punk—a drunkard who enjoyed starting fights and spent time in the slammer for it. At one point, he killed a man in a brawl and had to flee Rome. He was eventually killed in a fight, only 38 years old.

I imagine that if there was a bong available in his day, he would have availed himself to it.

KG4CGC
03-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Don't forget the goose.

NQ6U
03-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Don't forget the goose.

Someone goosed Mary Magdalene?

KG4CGC
03-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Someone goosed Mary Magdalene?
Well yes, if that's a way to refer to using a goose as payment.

NA4BH
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
A buck for a duck

W3WN
03-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Caravaggio was a punk—a drunkard who enjoyed starting fights and spent time in the slammer for it. At one point, he killed a man in a brawl and had to flee Rome. He was eventually killed in a fight, only 38 years old.

I imagine that if there was a bong available in his day, he would have availed himself to it.Now, where have I come across that before?

Oh, yeah...

Josephus (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002138/): Not to worry, not to worry... we are now armed with *mighty joint!*

kd8dey
03-25-2011, 10:58 AM
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5563/dancingcow.gif

Moo for me baby
Moooo Like you really MeaN it
MoOOoOoo

kb2vxa
03-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Ren, I think we found another furry.

W3WN
03-27-2011, 06:38 AM
One of the local news stations ran the "Pole Dancing for Jesus" story Friday night. Not the same clip as above, but not much different.

You know what? I hate to say it, but... most of those women were UGLY. And they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves much, either. You can extrapolate the obvious wisecracks from there...

kb2vxa
03-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Ugly? OK, I've known several pole dancers over the years but the one living in this building is unique. She can hide behind the pole!

X-Rated
03-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Ugly? OK, I've known several pole dancers over the years but the one living in this building is unique. She can hide behind the pole!

I'll bet not while sticking her tongue out.

WX7P
03-27-2011, 11:18 PM
One of the local news stations ran the "Pole Dancing for Jesus" story Friday night. Not the same clip as above, but not much different.

You know what? I hate to say it, but... most of those women were UGLY. And they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves much, either. You can extrapolate the obvious wisecracks from there...

BFD whether they are ugly or not. You'd be into that if they were hot, Ron?

That isn't the point and unfortunately, really emphasizes the pathetic angle of this whole story.

This whole thing is wrong on so many levels.

I can get to the shitty part of this story on both sides.

1. Fox "News" pulling the National Inquirer thing to embarrass Christians.
2. It's ludicrous to consider people can be saved through Christian pole dancing. How does that work?

Don't these "News" people have any thing else to do? It's obvious the pole dancing queen is simply trying for attention.

W3WN
03-28-2011, 09:44 AM
BFD whether they are ugly or not. You'd be into that if they were hot, Ron?

That isn't the point and unfortunately, really emphasizes the pathetic angle of this whole story.

This whole thing is wrong on so many levels.

I can get to the shitty part of this story on both sides.

1. Fox "News" pulling the National Inquirer thing to embarrass Christians.
2. It's ludicrous to consider people can be saved through Christian pole dancing. How does that work?

Don't these "News" people have any thing else to do? It's obvious the pole dancing queen is simply trying for attention.
Geez. Lighten up. Who pissed in your Wheaties(or equivalent thereof) this morning?

Now... facetiousness aside, the point was that the teasers (appropriate term under the circumstances) for the story implied the obvious to those of us with dirty minds. But, like most news "stories" of this sort, they were long on promises, suggestions, and innuendo... and short on delivery. The ladies shown (again, on the clip I saw, which was not the same one as posted above) were... well, frumpy. But they got you to watch, right? (In my case, only because the story was sandwiched between the weather and the sports)

And I agree, this wasn't "news." This was a "lighter side" story, a time filler, a throw-away that promoted correctly, might attract a few viewers, especially since it's a ratings period around here right now. But it was still a fluff piece.