PDA

View Full Version : Rudy, is that you?

w3bny
03-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Looks like someone didnt get tacos....and bout shot the place up too...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42196027/ns/us_news-weird_news/

P.S. Of all the taco places to eat there...that som-bitch chose Taco Bell....dumbass.

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 01:56 PM
You know, Rudy hasn't posted here in several days...

KC2UGV
03-21-2011, 02:00 PM
And... It is in San Antonio...

I wonder if we wont be hearing from Rudy for a while...

kc7jty
03-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Rude-E has a .22

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Hajji Rudi's last post (http://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php?15147-Nuclear-Power!&p=328031&viewfull=1#post328031) was on the 16th. That's a long period of silence for him.

w3bny
03-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Uh huh....

X-Rated
03-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yep.

w3bny
03-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Well at least the article didnt say anything about holmes yelling "Allahu Akbar" before shootin up the place

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Well at least the article didnt say anything about holmes yelling "Allahu Akbar" before shootin up the place

Or "¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Andele! ¡Ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai!"

W3MIV
03-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Always, it's Texass. Notice anything?

W7XF
03-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Hello.

He ordered burritos, not tacos. Probably not Rudy.

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Hello.

He ordered burritos, not tacos. Probably not Rudy.

The reporter might have gotten the facts wrong. They often do.

WV6Z
03-21-2011, 03:08 PM
The reporter might have gotten the facts wrong. They usually do.

fixt that for ya, kthnxbye!

W2NAP
03-21-2011, 03:53 PM
hello

im sure black choppers had something to do with this
and dont forget about UFOS
also maybe he decided he wanted burritos today and not tacos

WØTKX
03-21-2011, 03:57 PM
He's busy dodging some crazy chick that cooked dinner for him. And her mother.

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 04:03 PM
hello

im sure black choppers had something to do with this
and dont forget about UFOS
also maybe he decided he wanted burritos today and not tacos

Hello.

What I really asked for was their Motorola radios.
I needed some for the Libya operation but Mossad wouldn't let me have any, so I went to Taco Bell for the ones they use at the drive-up window.
When they wouldn't give them to me, I pulled my gun on them.
Then things got out of hand.

NA4BH
03-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Hello

what do you mean, you don't have any mild sauce

BANG

WV6Z
03-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Libya

DAMMIT! That's it! He's on a mission!

X-Rated
03-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello,

What is it we can do in this country if we can't pull out our gun in a Taco Bell?
The Saudi King said I couldn't do it.
I wanted the gordita or I'd cap his ass.
With extra hot sauce at a reasonable price
So I could buy a new VX-3R or a damned VX-6R.
I hate getting taco sauce on my talkie.
Yaesu's wash up pretty easy.
Lackland has a special heavy water that cleans them up real nice.

w6tmi
03-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Well at least the article didnt say anything about holmes yelling

"Hello,

Allahu Akbar"

before shootin up the place

Fixed.

Also it was a BB gun. Not a Magnum BB gun.

kc7jty
03-22-2011, 01:31 AM
All those years Rudy has been faithful to us, the slightest coincidence in timing and news from San Antone, and you all turn on him like an opportunist wife that thinks she can make a move up a rung on the husbands ladder.
I'm ashamed.

w3bny
03-22-2011, 07:48 AM
All those years Rudy has been faithful to us, the slightest coincidence in timing and news from San Antone, and you all turn on him like an opportunist wife that thinks she can make a move up a rung on the husbands ladder.
I'm ashamed.

I'm Ren...glad to meet you ashamed. Is Ashamed Palestinian?

WV6Z
03-22-2011, 07:53 AM
What you fail to notice Bill is that even though we all pick at Rudy, other than the thinly veiled death threats, he just goes with the flow. He is always singing from a different sheet than the rest of us, but is one of us. Other than getting ribbed more than anyone else here due to his more than slightly off kilter view on life and everything else, nobody picks on him, so I fail to see what you're ashamed of...... enlighten me.

WØTKX
03-22-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm Ren...glad to meet you ashamed. Is Ashamed Palestinian? :lol:

"Knee Jerk" HA!

W3WN
03-22-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm Ren...glad to meet you ashamed. Is Ashamed Palestinian?
[Cue: Rimshot]
+3

... and is he related to Ahchoo and Ahsneeze?

kc7jty
03-22-2011, 03:21 PM
...... enlighten me.
never mind, I'm a failure.

KG4CGC
03-24-2011, 09:58 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/ho-118621889.html

w3bny
03-25-2011, 09:22 AM
http://www.kens5.com/news/ho-118621889.html

Back in the mid 80's there was a Bob Oso's cantina in San Antonio. Didn't last long... I wanted to start the first Mexican/Chinese fusion restaurant in San Antonio.... Even had the name ready.....

CHING-GOW

And it would be really neat to ask whats on the menu... Que Ching-Gow Tienes? or ask for the son of the owners wife... Hijo de ching-gow madre

Yeah yeah...Hispanic humor is lost you on peasants...but it is a hoot back home when everyone has been drinking.

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Hello.

I saw that and just had to think,,,,,,,, Taco Bell!?,,,,,,,,,Demolition man?!
Anyhow, although some police officers do not like me, run a TLETS on me and you will see why, I have had no run ins as of late.
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/vacancy/hr-home/tletseligibility.htm
I really was meeting with the Saudi clan, very busy.
But, the Feds and I are now peaches and cream. ;)

W1GUH
03-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Back in the mid 80's there was a Bob Oso's cantina in San Antonio. Didn't last long... I wanted to start the first Mexican/Chinese fusion restaurant in San Antonio.... Even had the name ready.....

CHING-GOW

And it would be really neat to ask whats on the menu... Que Ching-Gow Tienes? or ask for the son of the owners wife... Hijo de ching-gow madre

Yeah yeah...Hispanic humor is lost you on peasants...but it is a hoot back home when everyone has been drinking.

chingaso

KC2UGV
03-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Hello.

Anyhow, although some police officers do not like me, run a TLETS on me and you will see why, I have had no run ins as of late.
But, the Feds and I are now peaches and cream. ;)

Not sure if your explanation of where you were was 100% accurate or not; but glad to see it wasn't you that went postal :)

W3WN
03-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Hello.

But, the Feds and I are now peaches and cream. ;)All I can say, ku goniff is this:

Wherever you go... there you are.

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello.

Actually, I did meet with the Saudi ambassador for a brief few minutes but it was not productive at all, a while lot of "Deer in the headlight" and nothing more.
And, yes, did confirm that some former chief of police has, and is, creating trouble for me.

kd8dey
03-25-2011, 10:50 AM
lol

KC2UGV
03-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Hello.

Actually, I did meet with the Saudi ambassador for a brief few minutes but it was not productive at all, a while lot of "Deer in the headlight" and nothing more.
And, yes, did confirm that some former chief of police has, and is, creating trouble for me.

I actually believe you Rudy. Had I been in a face-to-face discussion with you, I would most likely have a "deer in the headlights" look as well; and this little nugget of information lends great credence to your story :)

VE7DCW
03-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello.

Rudy ...... Why am I not surprised when I read this ???? situation normal :yes:

NA4BH
03-25-2011, 12:55 PM
I actually believe you Rudy. Had I been in a face-to-face discussion with you, I would most likely have a "deer in the headlights" look as well; and this little nugget of information lends great credence to your story :)

I LOLed :lol:

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello.

Imagine this.
You see someone assemble a yagi (Arrow) antenna and look at a netbook and sextant and point the thing at the sky.
After a few minutes he folds everything up and puts it all in bags and takes off, explaining that he is a ham.
OK?
Next, you hear about someone who can shoot sparks several feet from his fingertips.
This was a combination of the fire shooter and briefcase Tesla coil.
And this guy can fly?
This was 20 plus years ago, long before the 9/11 problems.
Now figure that the insanity is refined and I work with the US government on a close basis due to 9/11 and am afraid of cops.
Trust me, there was a lot of that deer in the headlight look going on.

KC2UGV
03-25-2011, 01:06 PM

Again, because of this, I believe your story.

X-Rated
03-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello.

Imagine this.
You see someone assemble a yagi (Arrow) antenna and look at a netbook and sextant and point the thing at the sky.
After a few minutes he folds everything up and puts it all in bags and takes off, explaining that he is a ham.
OK?
Next, you hear about someone who can shoot sparks several feet from his fingertips.
This was a combination of the fire shooter and briefcase Tesla coil.
And this guy can fly?
This was 20 plus years ago, long before the 9/11 problems.
Now figure that the insanity is refined and I work with the US government on a close basis due to 9/11 and am afraid of cops.

Where were you on the day May 29, 1988?

NQ6U
03-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Where were you on the day May 29, 1988?

Hello.

He was in Mexico City watching the Mexican Grand Prix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Mexican_Grand_Prix).

NA4BH
03-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Rudy, how much was bail?

WØTKX
03-25-2011, 01:40 PM
http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/1995-09-04.gif

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2006-05-08.gif

http://www.the-cartoonist.com/TCDC/tcdc_2003/TCDC/01_Simeon_DeerHeadlights3.jpg

X-Rated
03-25-2011, 01:53 PM
I remember where I was and what I was doing on May 29, 1988 in Central Texas.

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 01:57 PM
That TLETS site looks like the same standards for any job in SC these days.
At the kayak factory, they were hiring guys through the work release program to help inmates integrate back into society and lead a normal life. Then one day, one of the plant's brass decided that these guys steal from the job so it was decided that no ex-cons get jobs. The theft situation did not change as people were taking air tools and selling them to the guys at Dollar Man Pawn. They got $5 a piece for air tools and he had a table FULL of them, selling them for $10 each.

The plant brass decided that the former cons that worked there must have taught the regular fucks to steal so they raised the so called standards for what it took to get an $8.hr job. Now even an arrest record is the same as doing time for armed robbery or murder even if you won in court. Currently they run with about 8% of the staff with possession of what they consider to be a skill. Everyone else is just supposed to be an automaton but somehow are expected to think because of all the blame game that goes around.

Apparently, the rest of the possible employers have adopted similar standards and what was once science fiction becomes reality. Gattaca anyone?

NQ6U
03-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Hello.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/gyrogeerloose/hewasonacid.jpg

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 03:15 PM
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/gyrogeerloose/hewasonacid.jpg

LOL! Excellence!

WØTKX
03-25-2011, 03:25 PM
I knew I shoulda posted LOL cats.

Yes, it's all about the employees costing money and not being trusted. Which creates a motivated and happy workforce. Reminds me of working for Yellow Cab years ago. Everybody stole from them. Yes, Louie DePalma was in the cage.

Not an easy job, you had to pay attention and not be lazy. But management pissed off employees (especially new ones) so that turnover was very high, and they did not keep good employees for the most part. Some of us (like me) were paying attention, and did OK despite the nonsense. Once you did that for a while... you got good cars, and the Union bozos started sucking up to you. Some of the things that went on at the upper levels were incredibly shady. I deflected the bozos, and stayed behind the wheel instead of accepting supervisory positions. Looking the other way was required, and I wanted no part of the mean shit they were pulling on the employees.

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
That TLETS site looks like the same standards for any job in SC these days.
At the kayak factory, they were hiring guys through the work release program to help inmates integrate back into society and lead a normal life. Then one day, one of the plant's brass decided that these guys steal from the job so it was decided that no ex-cons get jobs. The theft situation did not change as people were taking air tools and selling them to the guys at Dollar Man Pawn. They got $5 a piece for air tools and he had a table FULL of them, selling them for $10 each.

The plant brass decided that the former cons that worked there must have taught the regular fucks to steal so they raised the so called standards for what it took to get an $8.hr job. Now even an arrest record is the same as doing time for armed robbery or murder even if you won in court. Currently they run with about 8% of the staff with possession of what they consider to be a skill. Everyone else is just supposed to be an automaton but somehow are expected to think because of all the blame game that goes around.

Apparently, the rest of the possible employers have adopted similar standards and what was once science fiction becomes reality. Gattaca anyone?

Hello.

Amazing as this must sound, most of the flunkies at that place are convicted felons.
Access to the NCIC database must be controlled to some degree but facts be known it takes almost nothing to gain access.
Between the MDT in a cop car to the terminals in the court house, access is to be had.
As a matter of policy, the FBI does not like to change information that is on the NCIC system, preferring to have the agency that reported it do this, but since 9/11 there have been hundreds of documented cases where information was wrong, or worse, in violation of the National Security act, so now the FBI is on the carpet.
And now the FBI is getting picky about who has access to it.
That sheriffs office may hire minimum wage clerks that have a 9th grade education, but at least they have no criminal history.
And, there lies the real issue, pay flunky wages and you get, flunkies!

WV6Z
03-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome home Rudy, I hope the mission went well. ;)

NA4BH
03-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Welcome home Rudy, I hope the mission went well. ;)

He was doing the pre-mission work for the Libya operation.

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 07:34 PM
He was doing the pre-mission work for the Libya operation.

Hello.

Odd as this must sound, that is one country I know almost nothing about. ;)

NA4BH
03-25-2011, 07:40 PM
And now I have the deer in the headlights look. WHAT?????

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 07:52 PM
I knew I shoulda posted LOL cats.

Sorry. It's a cat thing, Mr. Dude.

KG4CGC
03-25-2011, 07:53 PM
And now I have the deer in the headlights look. WHAT?????
Don't think. Just keep pushing the sheep through ...

KA5PIU
03-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Hello.

The biological Father was from Saudi Arabia but a Christian.
The biological Mother was from Spain and a Catholic.
They both died when I was young in an automobile accident.
I was brought up by relatives and it was clear that I was adopted, very clear that I was adopted, I did not get along.
So, I decided to "find" myself.
I have been to Germany to find my friends and found who my real parents were.
I have been to Mexico to find my blood relations.
I have been to Spain to find my blood relations.
I have been to Saudi Arabia to find my blood relations.
What I have found each and every time were caring people who did everything they could to help me on my quest.
I have tried the Protestant Christian and the Roman Catholic as well as both Sunni and Shia Islam.
I now have hundreds of friends across the globe.
Amateur Radio plays a small part of this but in the end, this issue is one of people.
Can you have as much respect for your fellow man as you do for yourself?
Right now, today, we have a near war zone right next door, Mexico.
The US has eliminated the border military outposts and the fence was not designed to withstand an attack.
Once this gets big enough it will spill over, what happens then?
Do we concern ourselves with the Middle East and Israel?
Or do we finally try and deal with the USA?

kc7jty
03-26-2011, 02:39 AM
blood relations can cause STDs.

kb2vxa
03-26-2011, 01:18 PM
"Or do we finally try and deal with the USA?"

That's a good question Rudy but your focus is just a bit off. Why worry about Mexicans when we're being invaded from within? As this character says "HA HA HA, HA HA, guess who!"

KA5PIU
03-26-2011, 06:56 PM
"Or do we finally try and deal with the USA?"

That's a good question Rudy but your focus is just a bit off. Why worry about Mexicans when we're being invaded from within? As this character says "HA HA HA, HA HA, guess who!"

Hello.

Exactly my point!
Mexico is having a massive problem.
Mexicans are getting into the USA.
If Mexico were to implode tomorrow, think the USA is going to contain this outside of the US!?
Who are we kidding? we can not even keep a bunch of Arabs out and are busy feeling up all of the domestic stock.

kc7jty
03-26-2011, 07:01 PM
If it was perceived a threat to Israel the mestizos would be churned into blood and cream by the Apaches en la frontera.

kc7jty
03-26-2011, 10:29 PM
and are busy feeling up all of the domestic stock.
At the behest of those who stand to profit immensely at such feeling.
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Michael_Chertoff__official_DHS_photo_portrait_(200 07).jpg
Woe...you be one ugly ass mo-fuh..

N2NH
03-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Hello.

Exactly my point!
Mexico is having a massive problem.
Mexicans are getting into the USA.
If Mexico were to implode tomorrow, think the USA is going to contain this outside of the US!?
Who are we kidding? we can not even keep a bunch of Arabs out and are busy feeling up all of the domestic stock.

I guess that means someone is having leftovers tonight.

ki4itv
03-27-2011, 07:10 AM

I LOLed :lol:

You're not alone.:rofl:

KA5PIU
03-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello.

I like to screw with some people but for the most part get along with everyone.
Once you do your research you will understand that most people are pretty much the same.
Cops are one way, cynical of everyone but themselves, it is the nature of the job.
Construction and farm workers are the laborers of a given society and as such are usually very friendly.
University students are for the most part the free thinkers.
The only thing that differs is the framework we call society.
The USA has set itself up for a fall, much like the Soviet Union did.
Once this happens China will take the lead, and the average person will see little change.
Think the average Soviet citizen had any say in how government was run? about as much as the average American.
That is how I see it, a bunch of pawns in the in the greater chess game we all call life.
Sorry but once you look at it from my point of view that is what you will see, workers, cops, suits and fat cats.
There really is little more to it.

VE7DCW
03-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Hello.

I like to screw with some people but for the most part get along with everyone.
Once you do your research you will understand that most people are pretty much the same.
Cops are one way, cynical of everyone but themselves, it is the nature of the job.
Construction and farm workers are the laborers of a given society and as such are usually very friendly.
University students are for the most part the free thinkers.
The only thing that differs is the framework we call society.
The USA has set itself up for a fall, much like the Soviet Union did.
Once this happens China will take the lead, and the average person will see little change.
Think the average Soviet citizen had any say in how government was run? about as much as the average American.
That is how I see it, a bunch of pawns in the in the greater chess game we all call life.
Sorry but once you look at it from my point of view that is what you will see, workers, cops, suits and fat cats.
There really is little more to it.

Just plain curious Rudy .....but, would I need a universal translator to understand you if we ever met face to face as well ?? :dunno:

KA5PIU
03-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Hello.

Think about it for a minute.
I outline 3 classes of people across nearly any society.
I outline society and the 3 classes of people within that society.
There really is not much to understand.