PDA

View Full Version : What a Jackass

N8GAV
03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The U.S. Attorney in Portland, Maine offers to settle with K1MAN for a lesser amount, but K1MAN will decline their offer and continue to press for a trial by jury on the original FCC claim and K1MAN's counterclaim as well as K1MAN's criminal charges against them. The FCC also files their Request For Admissions, the answer to which is at the end of the total Federal District Court case file at www.k1man.com/d6 73 and GL de K1MAN

Will this fool ever give up?

W2NAP
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
holy hell

kd8dey
03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
The schwartz is strong in this one :)

KG4CGC
03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
He thinks he's Nelson Mandela.

kb2vxa
03-21-2011, 12:36 AM
He IS a lawyer and true to form will have them in litigation for years. In most cases the intent is to have the other party run out of money and give up but I can't quite figure out his motives. All I can say is it's costing the government (meaning we taxpayers) a whole lot more than it's costing him. I wonder why the FCC didn't toss a spanner in his gearbox right at the start by holding venue in say... Los Angeles?

W4RLR
03-21-2011, 12:40 AM
I'll bet when all is said and done he pleads diminished capacity and poverty.

KØWVM
03-21-2011, 01:42 AM
And he'll be back to calling those who disagree with him Nazi's. Including your's truly...

W2NAP
03-21-2011, 03:19 AM
And he'll be back to calling those who disagree with him Nazi's. Including your's truly...

He better not forget me!

N9FE
03-21-2011, 03:24 AM
I'll bet when all is said and done he pleads diminished capacity and poverty. You damn right.. He'll jump up and down And say "its not me" The first this out of EVERY jammers mouth, Then screem his prozac level needed to be adjusted.

X-Rated
03-21-2011, 06:48 AM
You damn right.. He'll jump up and down And say "its not me" The first this out of EVERY jammers mouth, Then screem his prozac level needed to be adjusted.

I always kinda liked Jammers.

http://www.sekti.com/images/jam_session_big.jpg

W3WN
03-21-2011, 11:33 AM
I almost hate to say this... almost...

Did you notice at the end of the document (page 76) that Baxter admits to being the founder of... wait for it...

The Belgrade Lakes Loons.

I can't add anything to that one...

N8GAV
03-21-2011, 12:22 PM
He better not forget me!

Me ether after that prick screwed up my KWM 380, that basturd

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Baxter admits to being the founder of... wait for it...

You have to admit that it's appropriate.

WØTKX
03-21-2011, 03:12 PM
I strongly object for the sake of the Loons.

N8GAV
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Email re: K1MAN
Glenn's release provides more questions than answers. There's no indication of a settlement offer from the DoJ in court documents as of this morning. Can we get some details? Maybe it was a verbal offer? Did they ask for a guilty plea from Glenn plus some amount of money? Are they willing to drop their demand for interest and costs? How much do they want?
Can we see the FCC Request for Admissions letter? What did they ask for? The reply at /d6 only tells us Glenn has no evidence to offer, so we need to see the demand.

Also -- The action in Maine is not an FCC claim; it's a DoJ lawsuit to collect an affirmed Forfeiture.
Also -- There are no "criminal charges" filed by K1MAN. Only a federal, local, or state agency with police powers can file charges.
Also -- Glenn's counterclaim has 2 chances to proceed: slim and none!

Man you just can't make this stuff up, nor can you fix stupid!!!!

NQ6U
03-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Man you just can't make this stuff up, nor can you fix stupid!!!!

I tried reading that document but it was excruciating--not only was the logic tortured, the layout was too. I'm no expert in these things but aren't there strict guidelines about what you can and cannot do in a court document, format-wise?

VE7DCW
03-21-2011, 10:53 PM
You have to admit that Baxter is nuts .....

....but what really sends it home is when Baxter ID's his bulletin station as "...... this is K1MAN ...... .com" on 14.275 ..... "Glenn's counterclaim has 2 chances to proceed: slim and none!" Hank ..... i'd say his chances are closer to none :rofl:

N8YX
03-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Me ether after that prick screwed up my KWM 380, that basturd
Back story, please.

And do you still own the rig?

W3WN
03-22-2011, 02:09 PM
I almost hate to say this... almost...

Did you notice at the end of the document (page 76) that Baxter admits to being the founder of... wait for it...

I can't add anything to that one...

You have to admit that it's appropriate.

Yes, but with the cavet that we have to give real Loons (both the avian and the human kind) an apology for the unfortunate comparisons. They deserve better.