PDA

View Full Version : Instead of getting married...

W1GUH
03-19-2011, 07:28 PM
just find a woman you hate and who hates you and give her a house.

Elin Nordegren one-ups Tiger Woods, buys 17,000 sq. ft. mansion (http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Elin-Nordegren-one-ups-Tiger-Woods-buys-17-000-?urn=golf-335365)

NA4BH
03-19-2011, 08:08 PM
That's funny. Multi-million dollar houses, placed so close to each other.

W1GUH
03-19-2011, 08:36 PM
McMansions?

W4RLR
03-19-2011, 09:43 PM
That's funny. Multi-million dollar houses, placed so close to each other.North Palm Beach. The local constabulary keeps the riff raff away. I used to work at The Breakers Hotel to finance my college costs. Private colleges in New England are pricey. Senator Ted Kennedy had a house in Palm Beach, the only way to get to it was going down a one way street THE WRONG WAY. The Kennedy clan and guests could do it. Anyone else got cited by the Palm Beach police department.

kc7jty
03-19-2011, 10:38 PM
I hope they do right by the kids. That's what probably is going on here. Hopefully Tiger always sees the value in a good relationship with them.
Have a daughter in Jupiter.

W1GUH
03-19-2011, 11:53 PM
North Palm Beach. The local constabulary keeps the riff raff away. I used to work at The Breakers Hotel to finance my college costs. Private colleges in New England are pricey. Senator Ted Kennedy had a house in Palm Beach, the only way to get to it was going down a one way street THE WRONG WAY. The Kennedy clan and guests could do it. Anyone else got cited by the Palm Beach police department.

And certainly with no bridges to drive off of.

n6hcm
03-20-2011, 05:17 AM

the streets in front of the houses are lined with hedges about 20' tall (yes, really). it's freaky weird. but they want places on the beach, and i guess the price to pay is 100' clearances between houses or something...

W4RLR
03-20-2011, 05:20 PM
And certainly with no bridges to drive off of.The way the cops catch riff-raff trying to escape is a call to the bridge tenders to raise the drawbridges. Then there is only one route out of town, easily roadblocked.

ki4itv
03-20-2011, 05:25 PM

No sh*t. After spending that kind of money, I better not be able to stand on my lot line and piss on somebody else's house.

NQ6U
03-20-2011, 05:43 PM
I'll bet there are antenna restrictions up the wazoo, too.

kb2vxa
03-21-2011, 04:11 AM
"After spending that kind of money, I better not be able to stand on my lot line and piss on somebody else's house."

Then you don't want to live in Short Hills, New Jersey.

W1GUH
03-21-2011, 10:18 AM
I'll bet there are antenna restrictions up the wazoo, too.

You would think, but with that kind of $$$$$, you can always buy permission.