W4RLR
03-09-2011, 04:04 AM
Agreed.

w2amr
03-09-2011, 06:10 AM
It still makes me sick to see it.

PA5COR
03-09-2011, 08:43 AM
^I think that is everybody's reaction watching that....

W1GUH
03-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Does it show anything new?

WV6Z
03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
No, just never before released footage from the vantage point of a NYPD helicopter. Is it old new? Obviously, had anyone seen this never before released footage? Of course, if you worked or work for the NYPD. I never knew that Bill and Richard either are or were NYPD cops. Well, we'll just let that one slide as we all know how those two are..... been there, done that, know everything types. ;)

I thought the footage was quite interesting as it is viewed from an until now unpublished vantage point. It doesn't show the impacts, nor does it show the actual act of a collapse, but, both interesting and horrifying at the same time.

n2ize
03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

ki4itv
03-09-2011, 10:32 AM
...and now the industrial war machine turns its focus inward. An enemy within... no need for international war to power its purse strings. Couldn't have planned that better if you tried.

n2ize
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
No, just never before released footage from the vantage point of a NYPD helicopter. Is it old new? Obviously, had anyone seen this never before released footage? Of course, if you worked or work for the NYPD. I never knew that Bill and Richard either are or were NYPD cops.

Little did you realize that most of the people on this board are not just NYPD cops but, are cops of the world !! Matter of fact we're all cops. You're a cop too... but you just don't know it. :-D:-D

WV6Z
03-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh no, I do know that..... Rudy deputized me yesterday as the official black helicopter investigator for this state. He just hasn't gotten around to sending me my tin star yet. ;)

w3bny
03-09-2011, 10:40 AM
9...11...Because thats what Jesus would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTIPQxo21c

W1GUH
03-09-2011, 10:45 AM
:stirpot: (http://www.911truth.org/)

That's a link.

n2ize
03-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh no, I do know that..... Rudy deputized me yesterday as the official black helicopter investigator for this state. He just hasn't gotten around to sending me my tin star yet. ;)

Don't forget you get a free APU with that.

WV6Z
03-09-2011, 11:05 AM
9...11...Because thats what Jesus would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTIPQxo21c

Hee heeee! Touche'! Sorry, I forgot you guys just don't give a shit...... sorry for the interruption to the regularly scheduled broadcast of important Rudy posts.

NQ6U
03-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Don't forget you get a free APU with that.

And an obsolete Motorola radio that's been modified with TV horizontal deflection transistors to operate on the 160m through 70cm ham bands with full legal power.

w3bny
03-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Hee heeee! Touche'! Sorry, I forgot you guys just don't give a shit...... sorry for the interruption to the regularly scheduled broadcast of important Rudy posts.

Its not that "we" dont give a shit...its like looking at another view of the same train wreck where your folks got killed. "OOH and now for the cinematic Sam Peckinpah slo-mo side view..."

KA5PIU
03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Hello.

What happened on 9/11 was, to put it mildly, unusual.
The helicopters had to land due the the sheer volume of concrete dust in the air.
This, mind you, hundreds of feet in the air.
Had some deadly substance been released it could have been far worse.

KG4CGC
03-09-2011, 02:44 PM
...and now the industrial war machine turns its focus inward. An enemy within... no need for international war to power its purse strings. Couldn't have planned that better if you tried.
They couldn't have demolished the buildings better if they tried.

w2amr
03-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Hee heeee! Touche'! Sorry, I forgot you guys just don't give a shit...... sorry for the interruption to the regularly scheduled broadcast of important Rudy posts.It isn't a matter of me not giving a shit. It's just that everytime I see it the horror is revisited.:(

kc7jty
03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I feel the same way about it now as I did 1/2 second after I realized what happened. Just deserts.
..but to some, even many, probably a small price to pay for our having our finger in everyone else's pie.

KG4CGC
03-09-2011, 03:44 PM
10 years in Afghanistan is moranic.

W1GUH
03-09-2011, 05:39 PM
It isn't a matter of me not giving a shit. It's just that everytime I see it the horror is revisited.:(

Helps "them" to maintain the charade.

NQ6U
03-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I feel the same way about it now as I did 1/2 second after I realized what happened. Just deserts.
..but to some, even many, probably a small price to pay for our having our finger in everyone else's pie.

Chickens coming home to roost.

And to all you 9-11 conspiracy buffs: you're wack.

W1GUH
03-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Hello.

What happened on 9/11 was, to put it mildly, unusual.
The helicopters had to land due the the sheer volume of concrete dust in the air.
This, mind you, hundreds of feet in the air.
Had some deadly substance been released it could have been far worse.

There's more than just a few dead and very sick people from the "deadly substances" released that day from breathing the air that the gov't. said was perfectly safe.

KA5PIU
03-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Hello.

We lose more people on the nations highways in a month.
But, that is not the point, that status quo was upset.
And, far more important, Halliburton.
9/11 was one screw up after another leading to the political will of the US being taken over by Republicans and Tea Bags.
Sorry, but the effect of 9/11 is not that effective when you are being scanned by the police, while living on the street, while half of Saudi Arabia is dancing in the streets, (The other half is starving).

n2ize
03-09-2011, 07:12 PM
That was some footage. Did you see that dense dust cloud filling the voids that are the streets and avenues. I know a couple of people who were caught up in that dust. And, had it been a different day of the week there is a good chance that I'd have been in that dust too. That was some bad bad stuff.

N7RJD
03-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Little did you realize that most of the people on this board are not just NYPD cops but, are cops of the world !! Matter of fact we're all cops. You're a cop too... but you just don't know it. :-D:-D

I'm not, unless I just didn't know that I liked donuts either.:rofl::rofl:

kc7jty
03-09-2011, 11:39 PM
10 years in Afghanistan is moranic.
not for Robert Gates & assoc.

KA5PIU
03-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello.

The US is in Afghanistan in the same way the USSR was, to fail.
70% of all Afghans hate the US, right off the top.
The same is true of the Middle East, most people there understand that the US props up their puppet governments.
Fact of the matter, 90% of the Japanese do not trust the US, not hate, just do not trust.
In Japan, the vast majority of crimes against persons involves foreigners.

N2NH
03-12-2011, 10:29 PM
There's more than just a few dead and very sick people from the "deadly substances" released that day from breathing the air that the gov't. said was perfectly safe.

Let's see. Since 9/12, the day that the cloud of contaminants came into my window in Brooklyn, what has happened?

My wife passed. The contaminants in the air got into the dressings of the wounds on her legs and she passed in less than 6 very painful months. The cause of death? Toxicity in all her organs. Also her kidneys both shut down.

I on the other hand lived. What do I have now that I didn't have on 9/12/01? High blood pressure. Pain in my head and body for 3-1/2 years. Diabetes and Neuropathy that is very painful. Asthma so bad I'm on 4 meds for it.

We did what they said. We lived as if nothing had changed while the country got rid of democracy so we could bring it to Iraq. BTW, hundreds, if not thousands died in the year after 9/11 where I lived. That was true for most of the city.

If you have a negative thing to say about this, don't expect a reply.

n2ize
03-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Let's see. Since 9/12, the day that the cloud of contaminants came into my window in Brooklyn, what has happened?

My wife passed. The contaminants in the air got into the dressings of the wounds on her legs and she passed in less than 6 very painful months. The cause of death? Toxicity in all her organs. Also her kidneys both shut down.

I on the other hand lived. What do I have now that I didn't have on 9/12/01? High blood pressure. Pain in my head and body for 3-1/2 years. Diabetes and Neuropathy that is very painful. Asthma so bad I'm on 4 meds for it.

We did what they said. We lived as if nothing had changed while the country got rid of democracy so we could bring it to Iraq. BTW, hundreds, if not thousands died in the year after 9/11 where I lived. That was true for most of the city.

If you have a negative thing to say about this, don't expect a reply.

Notice the chopper avoided photographing the UFO that was plainly visible during the attacks. It has been shown in numerous photos and footage. One can only imagine what they may have been spraying.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/8927/new_ufo_footage_911/

KA5PIU
03-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Hello.

My comment about something toxic was being sarcastic.
There is no question in my mind that when the twin towers were toppled that this released a very toxic cloud that harmed thousands of people, not that the air in NYC is all the great to begin with.
But, a building of that magnitude, doused with a massive quantity of jet fuel and set on fire, and brought down a bit later? not good no matter how you look at it.