PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards Are Serious Business ... Seriously

KG4CGC
03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7358618n

If you're not out there handing out $8 business cards, what does that say about your company and about you?

It says you're not up to the task of doing business.
Watch and learn. You're business card is your soul.

NQ6U
03-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Hah, Albi and I can both relate.

I wish I'd been able to land commissions like that, though--I'd probably still be doing graphic design. Turned out that the best business card I ever designed was my own, after I finally realized that I was gonna starve to death trying to be a designer and, instead, actually started charging people for fixing their Macs. I was doing pretty well at it, too, right up until Dubya crashed the economy. Bastid.

WV6Z
03-06-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm having a hard time envisioning one man managing to crash a nations economy all by his little lonesome in eight years or less. Enlighten me, please.

NQ6U
03-06-2011, 03:06 PM
By starting two fucking wars. Sheesh, where were you?

WV6Z
03-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Wow, all by himself huh? No, no he didn't........ it was the fucking party to which the bastard belongs. The ass holes that WE allowed to stay in office and destroy not only nations via carnage for no good reason, but the fuckers decimated our economy and have sealed our fate in the same eight years. Where the fuck were YOU? Out voting for The Goobinator no doubt.

NQ6U
03-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey, back off--we're in agreement on this. I just used "Dubya" as a convenient label for his entire administration and all his cronies, both inside the government and in the "private sector." And, no, I never voted for Ah-nuld. I voted for Ariana Huffington for governor via absentee ballot. Unfortunately, she withdrew her candidacy between the time I mailed in my ballot and the actual election.

W4RLR
03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm having a hard time envisioning one man managing to crash a nations economy all by his little lonesome in eight years or less. Enlighten me, please.You know, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault. Even the cost of groceries and fuel today. After all the Anointed One whose ass now warms the Oval Office chair is infallible, he walks on water and his turds don't stink.

The Democrats were in charge of Congress for the last two years of the Bush administration, they're blameless, too. They were in charge of Congress for the first two years of Obama's administration, and they're still blameless. Meanwhile, the country is still running on continuing resolutions because both sides would rather piss in each other's cereal instead of dealing with the problems facing this nation.

I say piss on the lot of them. Oh, did I say BLAMELESS? I meant CLUELESS.

KG4CGC
03-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Even the cost of groceries and fuel today.Yes, even now.

I seem to remember when the last Republican was in office. He was the Right's™ Anointed One. Hand picked by GOD Himself.

WØTKX
03-07-2011, 01:04 AM
http://www.b2bbloggers.com/files/2010/07/Business-Card-Exchange-Source-Japan-Probe.jpg

KA5PIU
03-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Hello.

First off, brand is everything.
Think about this, what is black tar horse? look it up.
What kind of container says quality, a given potency, reliability.
Yes, there is a Texas model.
What does the business card look like?
The most unusual is this.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ranh/106709219/
But, back to the Bandidos.
It is a wooden nickel.
What does that say?
The Hells Angels give out coins? ;)

KC2UGV
03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm having a hard time envisioning one man managing to crash a nations economy all by his little lonesome in eight years or less. Enlighten me, please.

That's easy: Spend more on credit than any person before you (Or after you) has on wars. Then, completely deregulate industry. Voila! A crashed economy in less than 8 years.