PDA

View Full Version : Update on W6WBJ enforcement case status (skip if you're not interested) REDUX

WV6Z
02-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Awwww man! This was just starting to get good........

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Hahahahahahaha! The guy is a piece of work.

WV6Z
02-25-2011, 09:04 AM
I'm sure I will get scolded for this, but, at least I got in before the shit-storm for once. ;)

KC2UGV
02-25-2011, 09:04 AM
I thought the lawyer jokes were great :)

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 09:07 AM
I thought the lawyer jokes were great :)

I'm having a hard time believing the guy is actually a lawyer. I mean, look at my signature. Is that something you'd expect a lawyer to write? My 9 year old is more mature.

KC2UGV
02-25-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm having a hard time believing the guy is actually a lawyer. I mean, look at my signature. Is that something you'd expect a lawyer to write?

I do as well, since I can't seem to find his name on any state's Bar Association. Maybe a juris doctor, but hell, there's a guy named Oliver Schaper who is a juris doctor, and he was a fscking moran who had his arse handed to him by the internets.

WV6Z
02-25-2011, 09:26 AM
Well, I'm no beauty contest winner, but, yeah, when I look at the piggly bast@rd in the picture that the other Tom posted and read the mindless, childish shyte W6WBJ posted..... Ummmm, yeah, I'm thinking lawyer. He's probably a rather expensive one too. ;)

N8GAV
02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks Jeff, that clown needed band. He has nowhere to to post his BS now I hope. He is a lawyer, but from what I have seen and been told he's a debt collector and not a person that knows anything about FCC or its laws.

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Well, I'm no beauty contest winner, but, yeah, when I look at the piggly bast@rd in the picture that the other Tom posted and read the mindless, childish shyte W6WBJ posted..... Ummmm, yeah, I'm thinking lawyer. He's probably a rather expensive one too. ;)

Well, that just reinforces my thinking that any idiot can get through college. Apparently any idiot can get through law school and pass the bar exam too.

N8GAV
02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I am proud of you Kelli, you held your own against that nit wit. And didn't fall for his child like traps.

N8YX
02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Well, that just reinforces my thinking that any idiot can get through college. Apparently any idiot can get through law school and pass the bar exam too.
I would never be able to become a lawyer. I cannot pass the bar...any bar... :whistle:

X-Rated
02-25-2011, 10:55 AM
I would never be able to become a lawyer. I cannot pass the bar...any bar... :whistle:

The bar is set too low as well.

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I am proud of you Kelli, you held your own against that nit wit. And didn't fall for his child like traps.

:-D

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM

There's no place that you'd rather be than where your friends are family?

X-Rated
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM

Kelli's alright..............

Fer a girl.

W3WN
02-25-2011, 11:06 AM
The funny thing is... if that's how he treats people that he wants to recruit as supporters (not that we were buying into his dreck, mind you, but that's beside the point), just imagine how he treats everyone else.

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Kelli's alright..............

Fer a girl.

Aww, thanks :)

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 11:11 AM
The funny thing is... if that's how he treats people that he wants to recruit as supporters (not that we were buying into his dreck, mind you, but that's beside the point), just imagine how he treats everyone else.

Ya know, it's funny because I didn't even remember him from his first stint here and I wasn't going to pass judgment -- that is, until he started being a dick. It's like he enjoys mixing poison in his own drink.

KJ3N
02-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Awwww man! This was just starting to get good........

And I wondered how much longer we were going to have to endure the BS. Thankfully, it wasn't very long.

ad4mg
02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
He should have taken a moment to read the rules ... some lawyer he is!

3. Be nice to your fellow forum user as much as possible. Folks from all walks of life visit here so be mindful of your comments. Direct threats of physical harm to other forum users will be immediate grounds for banning.

We understand that debates can get heated at times and are willing to forgive the occasional outburst. Continued actions will get you a warning and possible suspension for a short time if things get out of hand. Profanity directed towards a fellow Islander will not be tolerated.

KA5PIU
02-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Hello.

I thought it was all funny, in a sick Island way. ;)
And, to answer the question about what is, and what is not legal.
When the space shuttle came crashing down and the torso landed in Texas it was decided to do both the National Anthem as well as taps, all across the area in question.
In order to do this in a unified manner it was decided to use a Military transmitter and relay everything.
Somehow, I got this feeling that the FCC is not upset with my tiny transgression. ;)
Remember, I had the misfortune of training at Ft Gordon, I had no choice, I learned the bugle.

NA4BH
02-25-2011, 02:57 PM
:stupid:

W2NAP
02-25-2011, 06:57 PM
should unban him, he could keep us entertained with stupidity

WØTKX
02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Trust me, don't do it.

W5RB
02-25-2011, 07:04 PM

If you find stupidity entertaining , lemme send you a video of the local Board of Supervisors from here....ya can't make this stuff up.

N2CHX
02-25-2011, 07:21 PM

Ummmm....... No.

KC9ECI
02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
If you find stupidity entertaining , lemme send you a video of the local Board of Supervisors from here....ya can't make this stuff up.

I'll trade you for most of our State government at this point.

WV6Z
02-25-2011, 07:44 PM
I'll bet you would!

N1LAF
02-25-2011, 08:00 PM

Think we should be teasing the mentally challenged? By the way, I am exercising my first amendment rights...:lol::lol:

NA4BH
02-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Think we should be teasing the mentally challenged? By the way, I am exercising my first amendment rights...:lol::lol:

I LOLed. :rofl: :rofl:

Forgive me Lord, I truly am sorry. :rofl:

WX7P
02-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm having a hard time believing the guy is actually a lawyer. I mean, look at my signature. Is that something you'd expect a lawyer to write? My 9 year old is more mature.

Yes, Kelli. He's a real live lawyer.
http://www.martindale.com/William-F-Crowell/91585-lawyer.htm

Now, I just violated my own rule. Please, stop talking about this guy. It just feeds the beast.

No offense, but your sig line is just feeding his ego.

NQ6U
02-25-2011, 11:04 PM
A JD from Hastings is serious business. The guy may be a sociopath but he's no dummy.

KA5PIU
02-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Hello.

Yes, he clearly violated an Island rule.
What does he need to do to get in good here?
I am not saying I agree with him, far from it, but perhaps having the masses point out what he did wrong? who knows.
Remember the KWW episodes, where he was saying he was going to hire and attorney and "go after" everyone?
Well. what if the Island had, at its disposal, an attorney who is on the same mental level as a KWW, but a lawyer?
This could get interesting. ;)

N2CHX
02-26-2011, 06:29 AM
Yes, Kelli. He's a real live lawyer.
http://www.martindale.com/William-F-Crowell/91585-lawyer.htm

Now, I just violated my own rule. Please, stop talking about this guy. It just feeds the beast.

No offense, but your sig line is just feeding his ego.

What beast? The idiot's been banned, the beast is dead. And my sig? If that bit of brilliance idiocy feeds his ego then it makes it all that much more funny.

N2CHX
02-26-2011, 06:32 AM
A JD from Hastings is serious business. The guy may be a sociopath but he's no dummy.

You can be the smartest person in the world and be such an arrogant dick that everyone in the world thinks you're an idiot anyway.

suddenseer
02-26-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm sure I will get scolded for this, but, at least I got in before the shit-storm for once. ;)You're a shit stirrer yourself, I knew you had at least one redeeming quality.:)

WV6Z
02-26-2011, 09:09 AM
You're a shit stirrer yourself, I knew you had at least one redeeming quality.:)

Well, I do try and yes I admit that when I do post something, when not done in humor for a simple chuckle, it is usually done to piss someone off. Sadly, you must piss someone off to get their attention and force them to exercise the old gray matter more often than not. I dunno, maybe that's not the right or nice way to do it, but it's the only truly effective way I have been able to find to make people think.

It's a bit like my constant chastisement over the years to those that are obsessively compelled to visit QRZ and get themselves all pissed off, then rush back here and report it and post links to what and where mentally defectives have posted there. OTOH, I really have a hard time understanding why people bother as I just don't see what enjoyment anyone can get out of these actions. I mean, if I suffered from OCD, I think I would spend my time washing my hands, turning light switches on, masterbating and off or checking my fridge door rather than endlessly, automatically and mindlessly visiting the Zed just to bitch about it. At least through those types of OCD actions, one can actually see that they are really 'doing something'.

Awww shucks! Now see there..... you tricked me in to stirring up the shit here again just by responding to your post, you naughty person you...... Now, 9 out of 10 here will read this post, think to themselves, "Smart assed shit stirring bastard!", fail to understand the very basic message I am trying to convey, which is the same one since even BEFORE this forum was created (specifically, back when we were just a Yahoo Group), immediately run off to the Zed, look for stupid posts, by stupid people, who are almost exclusively right wing conservatives (that is to say, they are capable of pissing almost anyone off, including themselves), and run back here to report it to us....... 9 out of 10 of their post readers will gleefully jump on the band wagon and post brilliant quips about how silly the people are there and then they will search the forums there for something special of their own that they will find to rush back and report it here, as if any of it were important or interesting.

We are a sad fscking society, eh, wot? *chortle / chuckle*

W7XF
02-26-2011, 11:29 PM
If you find stupidity entertaining , lemme send you a video of the local Board of Stupidvisors from here....ya can't make this stuff up.

Fixed that for you, Russ!!!!!

W7XF
02-26-2011, 11:31 PM
I'll trade you for most of our State government at this point.

I will ship Jan Brewer and Joe Arpaio to you..... PARCEL POST!! :neener:

W7XF
02-26-2011, 11:34 PM
<snip>Yes, Kelli. He's a real live lawyer.<snip>

OMFG... he MUST work for Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe!!!

suddenseer
02-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Well, I do try and yes I admit that when I do post something, when not done in humor for a simple chuckle, it is usually done to piss someone off. Sadly, you must piss someone off to get their attention and force them to exercise the old gray matter more often than not. I dunno, maybe that's not the right or nice way to do it, but it's the only truly effective way I have been able to find to make people think.

It's a bit like my constant chastisement over the years to those that are obsessively compelled to visit QRZ and get themselves all pissed off, then rush back here and report it and post links to what and where mentally defectives have posted there. OTOH, I really have a hard time understanding why people bother as I just don't see what enjoyment anyone can get out of these actions. I mean, if I suffered from OCD, I think I would spend my time washing my hands, turning light switches on, masterbating and off or checking my fridge door rather than endlessly, automatically and mindlessly visiting the Zed just to bitch about it. At least through those types of OCD actions, one can actually see that they are really 'doing something'.

Awww shucks! Now see there..... you tricked me in to stirring up the shit here again just by responding to your post, you naughty person you...... Now, 9 out of 10 here will read this post, think to themselves, "Smart assed shit stirring bastard!", fail to understand the very basic message I am trying to convey, which is the same one since even BEFORE this forum was created (specifically, back when we were just a Yahoo Group), immediately run off to the Zed, look for stupid posts, by stupid people, who are almost exclusively right wing conservatives (that is to say, they are capable of pissing almost anyone off, including themselves), and run back here to report it to us....... 9 out of 10 of their post readers will gleefully jump on the band wagon and post brilliant quips about how silly the people are there and then they will search the forums there for something special of their own that they will find to rush back and report it here, as if any of it were important or interesting.

We are a sad fscking society, eh, wot? *chortle / chuckle*I often have to read between the lines in your posts. Your use of the double entendre is often the cause of my laptop getting a nasal coffee shower. Not many people can do that to me.:rofl:

W3WN
02-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I'll see your local Board of Stupidvisors, er, Supervisors... and raise you the entire City Council of Pittsburgh AND the Allegheny County Commissioners, including the Executive Director.

WV6Z
02-27-2011, 08:36 PM
I often have to read between the lines in your posts. Your use of the double entendre is often the cause of my laptop getting a nasal coffee shower. Not many people can do that to me.:rofl:

You have the talent my friend!

W4RLR
02-28-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm having a hard time believing the guy is actually a lawyer. I mean, look at my signature. Is that something you'd expect a lawyer to write? My 9 year old is more mature.At least he could have taken the time to actually get your gender right.

KØWVM
02-28-2011, 04:05 AM
You can be the smartest person in the world and be such an arrogant dick that everyone in the world thinks you're an idiot anyway.

Kelli,

That's why some of them are called educated idiots and he's a prime example. But of course anyone that is in "good company" with Karol Madera (VE7KFM) should tell you enough who you are dealing with. I hear Karol is a big fan of his...

VE7DCW
02-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Kelli,

That's why some of them are called educated idiots and he's a prime example. But of course anyone that is in "good company" with Karol Madera (VE7KFM) should tell you enough who you are dealing with. I hear Karol is a big fan of his...

Chad ..... Mr. Kooky seems to be a big fan of both you and I ..... we both get an honourable mention on his retarded webpage. I'm guessing it can be used as a marketable skill,seeming to cause aggravation to Karol Madera ......my job is done... :agree:

N2CHX
02-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Chad ..... Mr. Kooky seems to be a big fan of both you and I ..... we both get an honourable mention on his retarded webpage. I'm guessing it can be used as a marketable skill,seeming to cause aggravation to Karol Madera ......my job is done... :agree:

What web page is that? All I could find was a page made in his "honor" highlighting everything bad about him.

VE7DCW
02-28-2011, 07:40 PM
What web page is that? All I could find was a page made in his "honor" highlighting everything bad about him.

Well Kelli ..... ask and ye shall receive

Karol Madera's (a.k.a. "Mr.Kooky") retard site:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/ ....he seems to be angry with many people lately :lol:

WV6Z
02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Well, I did try, but could only manage to make it about 1/3 the way down his rant page and had to find something else to do.

N2CHX
02-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Well, I did try, but could only manage to make it about 1/3 the way down his rant page and had to find something else to do.

Ditto. That was..... Mind-numbing.

KØWVM
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM

Hey I am cool with that. He can spew his virtriol and give us free advertising at his expense. If he's so wrapped around the axle about the fact I stated facts about him and then states I am somehow a threat to a facility (that I'll protect with my life btw) that can destroy the planet numerous times over then so be it. He's off of his rocker and has been for some time.

KØWVM
02-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Ditto. That was..... Mind-numbing.

Rambling on and on like a man who has dementia.

KJ3N
02-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Well Kelli ..... ask and ye shall receive

Karol Madera's (a.k.a. "Mr.Kooky") retard site:

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/ ....he seems to be angry with many people lately :lol:

Damn.... didn't make the lists, but I see several familiar callsigns. ;) :lol:

NA4BH
02-28-2011, 09:20 PM
And some of us have. :rofl: :rofl:

N2CHX
02-28-2011, 09:23 PM
I might just have to start liking QRZ since these asshats obviously hate it.

VE7DCW
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
And some of us have. :rofl: :rofl:

Bob, you got on his list before I did...... well done! :agree:

NA4BH
02-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Bob, you got on his list before I did...... well done! :agree:

I'm number one, I'm number one....................... :lol: :lol:

W4RLR
02-28-2011, 09:33 PM
I used to be on Karol's urination list. But I couldn't find anything with a cursory search of his web page. So I googled my old call. Nothing there either, but I did find a few unflattering posts by some here on the Island regarding my posts on the 'Zed.

No matter, water under the bridge. If I lost sleep over what people said about me I'd never get any rest.

NQ6U
02-28-2011, 10:16 PM
If I lost sleep over what people said about me I'd never get any rest.

Hell, no. Why, our own bartender once called me a "whiney little bitch" and I don't hold it against him. The whore.

X-Rated
02-28-2011, 10:24 PM
I thought he lived in North America. He said he didn't. Then he puts me on his piss list.

NA4BH
02-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Hell, no. Why, our own bartender once called me a "whiney little bitch" and I don't hold it against him. The whore.

I think you took that out of context. What the "Whore" tried to say was, "If there was a picture next to the callsign "KJ6BSO" in the dictionary, it would show a "Whiney little bitch". Never did my client actually call you that. :lol: :monkeydance:

KJ3N
02-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Why, our own bartender once called me a "whiney little bitch" and I don't hold it against him. The whore.

:rofl:

KØWVM
02-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Damn.... didn't make the lists, but I see several familiar callsigns. ;) :lol:

I like mine since he seems to think I am looney and a threat to SAC or what is USSTRATCOM (where I work). Yup, off his rocker!

VE7DCW
03-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I like mine since he seems to think I am looney and a threat to SAC or what is USSTRATCOM (where I work). Yup, off his rocker!

Chad .... lucky you ! .....because he lives just 140 kilometers from me the stupid goof sends people to take pictures of my wife on my property and does the nice stalker routine ...... which of course warranted police action. ..... you've just got to admire our Mr.Kooky :angry:

KØWVM
03-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Chad .... lucky you ! .....because he lives just 140 kilometers from me the stupid goof sends people to take pictures of my wife on my property and does the nice stalker routine ...... which of course warranted police action. ..... you've just got to admire our Mr.Kooky :angry:

Don't think I would be as nice if I knew who it was wanting to cause me problems. I personally know some county deputies, one Nebraska State Patrolman and one Omaha cop (the Omaha cop who lives very close and just down the street btw) who would respond rather quickly if they knew I was having problems with an intruder or a stalker.

One of the county deputies used to work for me while he was in the Air Force and he said anytime I had problems, call the dispatch or his cell phone and he would come out. It's good to have some connections and it doesn't matter if you are military cop or civilian cop it's a close knit fraternity. We have quite a bit of military and prior military in my neighborhood too so it's not a good place to come looking for trouble if one wants to start anything.