PDA

View Full Version : Hacktivisim.

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello.

The new threat, the Hactivist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacktivism
http://werebuild.eu/wiki/Main_Page
I am a far greater threat to the local Republicans than anything else, or so it would seem.:mrgreen: (1)
It is I who is leading the research into counter taser equipment.
I am the one who proved that wave canceling is an effective means of communications denial, with a live demo for the San Antonio police at the Jack in the Box located at 742 Southwest Military Drive.
The big advantage to wave canceling is that it does not matter what the frequency is, it is simply an equal but opposing signal.
And since it is not trying to counter an entire band but just the frequencies actually in use, power requirements are far less, with the added bonus of being totally undetectable.
No transmitted signal? nothing to cancel, no signal.:clap:
And it does not actually cancel the signal but distorts it to the point that it is unusable.

(1) Based on new information from the 09/11/09 incident at the Islamic Center of San Antonio.

W5IEI
02-06-2011, 02:03 PM
In english please!

NQ6U
02-06-2011, 02:18 PM
In english please!

Rudy no habla Inglés.

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Hola.

No Espanol o English, Tex-Mex y no mas! ;)

In short, I was in trouble at the Mosque even before I got there.
Members of the Republican party of San Antonio were made aware of what I was doing with the Islamic community and tried to alert the FBI.
Failing that they decided to take me in before I "did something".
What they did not know is that I hold a security clearance, and so already have contact with the FBI, they know more about me than I know myself.
My contact with Egypt is done with the full knowledge of the FBI.
They have the drum codes and can translate this to English.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS275&q=2200+andrews+ave+san+antonio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=2200+Andrews+Ave,+San+Antonio,+TX+78236&gl=us&ei=KPhOTYTrKoKr8Aaj8YneDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA
Someone asked about some buildings being gone from near this site.
This is 2200 Andrews Ave, where I work out of if I am not at home.
Notice the sheer number of 3 phase transformers?
It is arranged almost like a baseball field, except for a lot more walkways and it is very heavily fenced off, you do not just walk in.
This was known as Medina base at one time.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/medina.htm
It is now home to several hundred translators.

W3WN
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Now it's Egypt? What's (or where's) next, Southern Sudan?

My goodness ku goniff, that black helicopter of yours sure gets around! Must be a heck of an APU!

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Now it's Egypt? What's (or where's) next, Southern Sudan?

My goodness ku goniff, that black helicopter of yours sure gets around! Must be a heck of an APU!

Hello.

I have Nothing to do with Egypt besides communicate and translate.
In fact, if I were to ever go back, there is a chance I might be detained.
My real father wanted me to be an American but afaik he never limited it to any one America. ;)
I am not, and never was, a German in the pure sense of the word, although I was born there.
I have a Soviet passport, long expired.
I have never applied for a Saudi passport, I was simply supplied with one.
I did apply for a Mexican passport, and did one year in the Mexican military.
I applied for Landed Alien status in Canada, no passport.
I am a Mexican American in every sense of the meaning.
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=ada6aa80ae0647bc7de75 49b9ae8ccf5
I like Mexico but right now everything is a mess.
However, be that as it may, I learned Arabic very early on and have no trouble whatsoever in helping the USA with what amounts to foreign affairs.

NQ6U
02-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Rudy, you forgot to mention your role as Martian ambassador to Earth.

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Rudy, you forgot to mention your role as Martian ambassador to Earth.

Hello.

I applied for the job but was turned down.
I can never remember that phrase? Mexican want a Taco? no, Open says me?, Klaatu barada nikto? perhaps but I will follow the first one!

NQ6U
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Hello.

I can never remember that phrase? Mexican want a Taco? no, Open says me?, Klaatu barada nikto? perhaps but I will follow the first one!

地球人想要春捲

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 10:17 PM
地球人想要春捲

Hello.

What is a spring roll?

NQ6U
02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Hello.

What is a spring roll?

Often referred to by lound eye as an egg roll.

KA5PIU
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Hello.

Veggie egg roll I can deal with.
Spring roll? is there also a summer roll?
Rice is pretty universal, so I pretty much start from there, eliminate things like live octopus and pork.
At that point I look at it from a foodie standpoint, with hummus and guacamole having equal standing, I love the stuff!

VE7DCW
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Hello.

I have Nothing to do with Egypt besides communicate and translate.
In fact, if I were to ever go back, there is a chance I might be detained.
My real father wanted me to be an American but afaik he never limited it to any one America. ;)
I am not, and never was, a German in the pure sense of the word, although I was born there.
I have a Soviet passport, long expired.
I have never applied for a Saudi passport, I was simply supplied with one.
I did apply for a Mexican passport, and did one year in the Mexican military.
I applied for Landed Alien status in Canada, no passport.
I am a Mexican American in every sense of the meaning.
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=ada6aa80ae0647bc7de75 49b9ae8ccf5
I like Mexico but right now everything is a mess.
However, be that as it may, I learned Arabic very early on and have no trouble whatsoever in helping the USA with what amounts to foreign affairs.

Rudy .... have you ever tried to sell this stuff as a script idea to Hollywood?? man ....you could'nt make this stuff up! :rofl:

KE7DKN
02-07-2011, 12:17 AM
man ....you could'nt make this stuff up! :rofl:

':\

W2NAP
02-07-2011, 04:35 PM
pancake bunny is needed here

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Hello.

Go to QRZ.
Type in HZ1TX in the search.
Now, there are at least a dozen sites where you can look up an Islamic name.
Or, you can ask the Founder of this site AL2N who looked it up on the actual Saudi Telecom site.
Due to troubles with one WD5GXH sticking his unwanted nose into this I mailed a notarized copy of my station license with an Original letter from the Saudi consulate to the QRZ stating very clearly that this is all 100% legal.
Fred did one quick phone call to the Saudi embassy and it was all settled.
This WA5GXH came up with this "Only a Saudi prince can have a ham license" and tried to cause trouble.
If one cares, look up his call on Google, and if that were not enough, there are 2 letters from the FCC, the latest one from Laura.
The FBI has made it very clear that they are not amused by what has happened so far.
Now, look up my callsign, I am somebody who tries to convey good will and play with radio, there are no federal agencies writing me letters.
Ask the Amateur Radio community about this, the answers you get will get your attention.

NQ6U
02-07-2011, 05:31 PM
pancake bunny is needed here

http://oaktownheidi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bunny-with-pancake-on-its-head.jpg

N2CHX
02-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Wow.

W3WN
02-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Hello.

Now, there's the problem. You're not Klaatu. You don't even look like Michael Rennie when he was well, let alone when he was ill -- that's when he told of us his plan.

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Wow.

Hello.

Not wow, Shamwow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A9fmnAsgdg

W3WN
02-07-2011, 06:10 PM
< snip >
Type in HZ1TX in the search.
< snip >Sure. Seven results in the search engine. And the first thing that comes up? A post from you with both calls about joining Hezbollah on a board called ShiaChat.

That, and a 2007 post on QRZ where you claim that the tail number of your "ex Military Bell 47" helicopter was changed from N50TX to HZ1TX... but that there's ANOTHER ham with the same call. (And if that's not what you meant, well, that's what it appears to say).

Not exactly bolstering your case there, ku goniff.

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Sure. Seven results in the search engine. And the first thing that comes up? A post from you with both calls about joining Hezbollah on a board called ShiaChat.

That, and a 2007 post on QRZ where you claim that the tail number of your "ex Military Bell 47" helicopter was changed from N50TX to HZ1TX... but that there's ANOTHER ham with the same call. (And if that's not what you meant, well, that's what it appears to say).

Hello.

Talk to the founder of the board, he can explain who the two hams are. ;)

Not exactly bolstering your case there, ku goniff.

Hello.

Talk to the founder of the board, he can explain who the two hams are. ;)

NQ6U
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Rudy, I looked searched for "WA5GXH" on Google and found no letters from the FCC. I also searched the FCC database and found no indications of any administrative action ever being taken against the holder of that call sign. Can you supply specific links?

Oh, and if you just tell me to do it myself like you have in the past, I'll assume that there are in fact no such links and that you are not telling the truth.

W3WN
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Hello.

Talk to the founder of the board, he can explain who the two hams are. ;)You botched the quote.

Bottom line, ku goniff, is that when we follow up on your suggestion to do a search... the results don't jive with what you're spouting.

But don't worry, we like you anyway. As a friend. Er, acquaintance. From a distance.

W3MIV
02-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Geez. You guys are the dumbest school of fish that ever swam the internets. He casts; you bite.

NQ6U
02-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Geez. You guys are the dumbest school of fish that ever swam the internets. He casts; you bite.

Yeah, no shit, Albi.

Forget it, Rudy.

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Rudy, I looked searched for "WA5GXH" on Google and found no letters from the FCC. I also searched the FCC database and found no indications of any administrative action ever being taken against the holder of that call sign. Can you supply specific links?

Oh, and if you just tell me to do it myself like you have in the past, I'll assume that there are in fact no such links and that you are not telling the truth.

Hello.

Helps if you get the callsign right.
It is WD5GXH.
And yes, I did NOT edit it.

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Yeah, no shit, Albi.

Forget it, Rudy.

Hello.

www.aa5ro.org/Newsltrs/MAR/2008-03.pdf
www.austinhams.org/aarcover/2006/May%202006.pdf
http://www.k7uv.com/OONews.htm
http://www.bratsatv.org/milliwatt/mw_p7_2006_05.html
http://www.ogdenarc.org/newsletter_archive/Watts%20News%20April%202006.pdf
http://www.popular-communications.com/pc_highlights/2006_pc/0706_pc/0706_pc_highlights.html
Let me know if you need any more, there are hundreds.
Now, your turn, the founder of this very board can tell you the rest.

NQ6U
02-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Rudy, I did use the correct call sign in my search, I just mistyped it here. And I went through all those links you provided and while you are right and there was a warning issued to WD5GXH, I can see no evidence that it had anything to do with you or HZ1TX. Also, at least two of the links did not lead to any mention of HZ1TX, WD5GXH or KA5PIU.

Just more of your usual behavior. I'm done here.

KA5PIU
02-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Hello.

The founder of this board is fully aware of, as the saying goes, the rest of the story.

KC2UGV
02-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Hello.

While my contacts at the Saudi Embassy here in San Antonio will attest to: Hacktivism is alive and well in the US.

But, if you look closer into my call sign, you will see the tail number of the Bell is in fact accurate.

Just look at the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass

That link there tells it all.

When fresh cut grass is thrown out, the Egyptians and the Texas Ranchers both have at it.

You can talk to a ham named Mike, AL2N; he will confirm everything I said here.

N8GAV
02-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Hello.

While my contacts at the Saudi Embassy here in San Antonio will attest to: Hacktivism is alive and well in the US.

But, if you look closer into my call sign, you will see the tail number of the Bell is in fact accurate.

Just look at the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass

That link there tells it all.

When fresh cut grass is thrown out, the Egyptians and the Texas Ranchers both have at it.

You can talk to a ham named Mike, AL2N; he will confirm everything I said here.

Corey, how many times have we told you to stay away from them damed Tacos Rudy makes? Can't you see how they mess up your mind? I swear he's using LSD and not meat in them. :)

KC2UGV
02-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Corey, how many times have we told you to stay away from them damed Tacos Rudy makes? Can't you see how they mess up your mind? I swear he's using LSD and not meat in them. :)

For a second there, I didn't know what came over me! It's like I was being channeled by someone, or something :O

NQ6U
02-13-2011, 10:27 PM
WART

VE7DCW
02-13-2011, 11:27 PM
WART's new pussycat?..... (you know the rest of the lyrics)

w6tmi
02-15-2011, 02:00 AM

And the problem with that is....?

suddenseer
02-15-2011, 07:18 AM
I think the next time I choose to imbibe I will have an internet enabled device close by. I will read Rudy posts, when he starts making sense will be my last call.:mrgreen: