PDA

View Full Version : Sprinkler heads...sprays...wipes...now what.

w3bny
02-02-2011, 09:22 AM
As if there wasnt enough...uh...cooch cleaning products out there...someone is now charging good money to steam clean the thing!

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/02/5969668-women-all-steamed-up-over-spa-treatment-for-privates

W5RB
02-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Looks like the story is recently posted . The "comments " section is bound to get interesting . Steamed clams are an old recipe , so I guess doing it for the bearded ones was a natural .

PA5COR
02-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Concoct a somewhat reasonable story, throw in some China/Korea/Japanese stuff, mix well, add comment of (fake) doctor, some fake good report back stories, let stirr for a few days and presto, sale!
(Only for the simpletons)
Sigh...

N2CHX
02-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Hmmmm, it's alleged to help fertility. I may just have to try this. If I get pregnant after doing this a few times, I'm going to change my name to Mary and start my own church.

w3bny
02-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Hmmmm, it's alleged to help fertility. I may just have to try this. If I get pregnant after doing this a few times, I'm going to change my name to Mary and start my own church.

HAHAH...shame on you...HAHAHAHA that was funny though :)

N2NH
02-02-2011, 12:00 PM

Naw, change it to Sarah and start your own whateverthefcukshedoes.

N2CHX
02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Naw, change it to Sarah and start your own whateverthefcukshedoes.

Oh, don't even go there. The fact that Sarah Palin is a woman almost makes me want to get a sex change.

N4VGB
02-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Concoct a somewhat reasonable story, throw in some China/Korea/Japanese stuff, mix well, add comment of (fake) doctor, some fake good report back stories, let stirr for a few days and presto, sale!
(Only for the simpletons)
Sigh...

Vagina maintenance is a very high priority with American women Cor. You can see it as a waste of money or...........as a stock of very well maintained toys for American boys.

w3bny
02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
I still remember one fine Saturday sport drinking with some of the guys from the ship...it was my turn to host...and I finally realized what FDS stands for and promptly told the then brand spankin new Mrs. Bunneh (II) For Dirty Snatches. They guys got a good hoot as she promptly began to whoop dat azz..

PA5COR
02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Hygiene here is high as well, but not from bogus stuff sold to idiots to get their money as fast they can pay.
My wife said send this link: http://www.fightagainstbv.com/18-steps-healthy-vaginal-hygiene/
WE are used to daily once or twice taking good showers/baths.
I like to be clean... my bad
Must be our abundant clean water supply ;)

w2amr
02-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Vagina maintenance is a very high priority with American women Cor. You can see it as a waste of money or...........as a stock of very well maintained toys for American boys.http://www.glasgowscoutshop.com/acatalog/DSCN0900.jpg

W4RLR
02-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Looks like the story is recently posted . The "comments " section is bound to get interesting . Steamed clams are an old recipe , so I guess doing it for the bearded ones was a natural .When I lived in Atlanta in the early eighties, one of my favorite watering holes was "The Bearded Clam". It was a restaurant and bar east of Midtown. Sadly, it is gone now.

Also sadly, during that time period, that was the only bearded clam I was getting, as my first wife was scheming with her attorney to divorce my sorry arse.

kb2vxa
02-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Why PAY for something that takes no more than a little Redneck engineering? The business end of the thing can be a galvanized wash tub on a camp stove, it can serve two purposes like toss in a bucket of shrimp for that smell of authenticity and when the bum steam is done supper is ready. (And so is dessert BTW.) Oh and do I have to tell you that men can enjoy its relaxing effects too? Just use a taller stool and mark them his and hers. Then you may want a larger tub and two burner stove...

Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money,
Maybe we're ragged and funny;
But we're steamin' along, singin' a song,
Side by side.

Shrimp boats comin' tomorrow,
Maybe king crab from Point Barrow;
But we'll share our commode, don't dump a load,
Side by Side.

KG4CGC
02-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Ace Hardware sells a small shower head on a 6' hose with a valve that attaches to the shower spigot. It's on a short handle and has a distinctive shape. Someone should tell Kodie. She could save herself a ton of money.

kf0rt
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM

If you get pregnant, I'll BUY a church. No flame at all; just sayin'.

W1GUH
02-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Bearded Clams can be found in abundance on the Barbary Coast.

N2CHX
02-03-2011, 10:22 AM
If you get pregnant, I'll BUY a church. No flame at all; just sayin'.

Haha! If I got pregnant, I'd probably be rich and famous enough to buy the Crystal Cathedral.

W1GUH
02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
My 10th grade Geometry teacher said that there was a prize of $1000 if you could figure out how a man could have a baby.

Also said people should live in underground cities, and it's good to get drunk once in a while to cleanse the system.

Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad!

W3WN
02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
As if there wasnt enough...uh...cooch cleaning products out there...someone is now charging good money to steam clean the thing!

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/02/5969668-women-all-steamed-up-over-spa-treatment-for-privatesAh, Ren? Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious... what made you go looking for that article in the first place?

W3WN
02-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Hmmmm, it's alleged to help fertility. I may just have to try this. If I get pregnant after doing this a few times, I'm going to change my name to Mary and start my own church.If you get pregnant from ONLY doing that after a few times, I'll join that church!

W3WN
02-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh, don't even go there. The fact that Sarah Palin is a woman almost makes me want to get a sex change.

She may biologically be a female of the species, but a woman?

N2CHX
02-03-2011, 12:35 PM
She may biologically be a female of the species, but a woman?

Heh, you have a very good point!

w3bny
02-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Ah, Ren? Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious... what made you go looking for that article in the first place?

It was on front page of MSNBC.com.

W3WN
02-03-2011, 05:07 PM
It was on front page of MSNBC.com.Oh. All righty then.

They must be getting desparate now that Olberman's gone!

W7XF
02-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Haha! If I got pregnant, I'd probably be rich and famous enough to buy the Crystal Cathedral Westboro Baptist Church and show Phelps & Co. how it feels to be on unemployment.

Fixed that for you, Kelli!

W1GUH
02-07-2011, 01:53 PM
OK....here's all anybody ever needs to keep things nice and fresh...

From the 1934 Sears Catalog (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/85.html)

Or maybe more heavy duty. (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/86.html)

And guys need not fee left out. (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/87.html)

Maybe if Charle Sheen had shopped at Sears, he wouldn't have needed that embarassing trip to the hospital.

W5GA
02-07-2011, 02:56 PM

Maybe if Charle Sheen had shopped at Sears, he wouldn't have needed that embarassing trip to the hospital.
LOL! I love the contraption on the first page that looks like it's for performing vaginal/rectal transfusions.

KG4CGC
02-07-2011, 03:25 PM

From the 1934 Sears Catalog (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/85.html)

Or maybe more heavy duty. (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/86.html)

And guys need not fee left out. (http://www.lileks.com/30s/sears1934/87.html)

Why don’t you see ads for these in the Sears catalog anymore? Because men don’t have to pick up heavy things as much as they used to, and there are fewer ruptures. Guys just don't have to truss up the ol' scrotum as much as they once did.

W1GUH
02-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Why don’t you see ads for these in the Sears catalog anymore? Because men don’t have to pick up heavy things as much as they used to, and there are fewer ruptures. Guys just don't have to truss up the ol' scrotum as much as they once did.

"Note that there are "New York" trusses and "Boston" trusses. And "French" trusses. If you needed a Houston Truss, good luck; men down in those parts didn't admit to needin' anything to . . . to support men down in those parts. "

I love James Lileks's site and his humor.

w3bny
02-07-2011, 04:11 PM
LOL! I love the contraption on the first page that looks like it's for performing vaginal/rectal transfusions.

I guess they still use that thing. There was this internet training film that had one kinda like that...but just a wee bit bigger :wtf::shock::heart:

NQ6U
02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
I love James Lileks's site and his humor.

He started up his Joe Ohio series again, too.

kd8dey
02-07-2011, 04:56 PM
IT's NOT FAIR I TELL YA
Women have all those maintenance products
BUT
I Have Never Seen anybody advertise as much as a
SCHLONG SHAMMY for us guys.
What if some guy wants a nice "Shine" for his date.
I REFUSE TO BREAK OUT A BUFFER PAD

W1GUH
02-08-2011, 09:19 AM
He started up his Joe Ohio series again, too.

Thanks for the tip. I'm lovin' it!

NQ6U
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the tip. I'm lovin' it!

Only ten stories last time I looked.

W1GUH
02-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Only ten stories last time I looked.

Lots more now. Already read more than that.