PDA

View Full Version : Mexican get COKE!

KA5PIU
02-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Hello.

I was at a conference with McDonalds execs and said that the thing liked most on the menu was Coke.
Well, I get home and decide to check the front porch at 1am.
There are 4 big boxes.
One is a large red box with what must be 5 large cases of regular Coke!
I have not even tried to get into the others yet!
This must have arrived Monday a bit later in the day.
That means it was sent out within hours of the meeting, nobody can top that level of service!
Now, for the Tacos!

kc7jty
02-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Must be nice to have so much clout.

Don't forget to tell us what's in the other boxes, when you can of course.

N2CHX
02-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Oh yes, I'm certain that McDonalds executives meet regularly with heavy equipment operators just to get their expert opinion on business matters, just like David Field of Entercom, Mark Mays of Clear Channel and Price & Rosenstein of Regent meet regularly with local engineers to discuss programming changes and financials.

W5IEI
02-01-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm meeting with Warren(Buffet to you not in the loop)to discuss 7 up,and Sprite.

W4GPL
02-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Let my good buddy Warren know I really like the Cherry 7-Up. :yes:

N2CHX
02-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Let my good buddy Warren know I really like the Cherry 7-Up. :yes:

Personally I prefer the Cherry Pepsi, but he probably doesn't want to tell ol' Warren that.

kd8dey
02-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I always heard that there's a lot of real coke in Mexico.

NA4BH
02-01-2011, 09:55 AM
I'm meeting with Warren(Buffet to you not in the loop)to discuss 7 up,and Sprite.

Tell Warren he owes me $20.00 from the other night.

W1GUH
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Tell Warren he owes me $20.00 from the other night.

How do you think he got so rich?

X-Rated
02-01-2011, 11:32 AM
I always heard that there's a lot of real coke in Mexico.

We get lots of that real Coke in the grocery stores from Mexico in Chicagoland. It is pretty good. None of that high fructose corn syrup. Real sugar cane sugar. Very popular.

NQ6U
02-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm not going to be able to spend much time on the Island today--Steve Jobs shipped me a case of hand-brewed organic root beer and asked me to fill in for him at Apple for a while.

X-Rated
02-01-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm not going to be able to spend much time on the Island today--Steve Jobs shipped me a case of root beer and asked me to fill in for him at Apple for a while.

I need a complete list of projects they are working on so we can sell them massive quantities of components. Most of them for under a penny a piece.

kd8dey
02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I need a complete list of projects they are working on so we can sell them massive quantities of components. Most of them for under a penny a piece.

Wouldn't happen to be salvage from Motorola?

X-Rated
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Wouldn't happen to be salvage from Motorola?

Our product is top notch, cutting edge technology. Our capacitors are built by professional craftsmen of South Carolina. We really do have excellent components.

KG4CGC
02-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Personally I prefer the Cherry Pepsi, but he probably doesn't want to tell ol' Warren that.
What kind of nozzle do you use with that?

KG4CGC
02-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Our product is top notch, cutting edge technology. Our capacitors are built by professional craftsmen of South Carolina. We really do have excellent components.
Doubtful. Those jobs were moved to Mexico in the late 90s and early 00s before eventually being moved over the border into Texas because they couldn't get water clean enough for the process in Mexico.
I'm guessing you're talking about Kemet and Mitsubishi.

X-Rated
02-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Doubtful. Those jobs were moved to Mexico in the late 90s and early 00s before eventually being moved over the border into Texas because they couldn't get water clean enough for the process in Mexico.
I'm guessing you're talking about Kemet and Mitsubishi.

AVX has around 1000 employees in Myrtle Beach and Conway. These are manufacturing facilities building capacitors.

N2CHX
02-01-2011, 03:21 PM

Douche nozzle?

w3bny
02-01-2011, 03:26 PM

Mexicans...Lawl...

KG4CGC
02-01-2011, 04:00 PM
AVX has around 1000 employees in Myrtle Beach and Conway. These are manufacturing facilities building capacitors.
Amazing.

KG4CGC
02-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Douche nozzle?
Do you really need to ask?

KA5PIU
02-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Hello.

Nokia had moved its operation to Mexico but is now back in the USA, in North Texas.
Motorola is going to move its assembly plants from Mexico the just outside San Antonio.
And, no, I had said that I did not get my "Christmas present", so they gave me a whole bunch of Coke.
We are working on a tie in for an upcoming movie.
In the movie the star can fly.
For some promos they want to be able to have a stunt man fly.
This has nothing to do with the movie proper, it is just a few promos and nothing more.
The last time the San Antonio Spurs were on the riverwalk I did a stunt where I "flew" across the river.
Real wingpack, but a pair of cables against a dark sky.
The next day I took off running and got a few feet in to the air.
The local TV stations ate it up, I could really fly!
I have been up several hundred feet, with a tow rope, I simply glide down,
A launch from the back of a motorcycle is one of the best ways of getting into the air.
We set up a few blocks away from where the stunt is to take place and call to say that I am a mile or so away.
At the correct time we hit around 30 and I take to the air.
It is always from the "wrong" direction from where everyone is told, so it looks like I simply appear from the sky.
This is as much smoke and mirrors as it is practical science.
If presented in a proper manner it looks like I can simply leap into the air and fly away.
This is what makes that happen.
http://www.spiderwire.com/prod.php?p=PURSS150G-1500+%281206912%29#SS250G-1500%20%281206914%29
If I am 300 feet in the air I have something like 130 yards of spiderwire out.
The trick is to have the motorcycle stop the instant I let go, a small parachute provides just enough drag to where the line is kept in the air to reel it in.
An electric motor runs the reel and is used only to wind the line in.
Again, nothing but a fancy illusion.
I learned about "magic" from Louis Berkie, a gent who ran the Fun and Magic shop in San Antonio.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=46799&forum=97
A lot of the stuff I do is in support of my hobbies, and if you know anything about me you know that I can make a pistol disappear and even the best cops doing a most through search will not find it.
Handcuffs? who are we kidding?
Rabbit? flowers?
You name it, I have done it.
Of course, it is all an illusion, or is it? ;)

W4RLR
02-02-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm meeting with Warren(Buffet to you not in the loop)to discuss 7 up,and Sprite.Bring up Dairy Queen, too. Warren also owns them.

kc7jty
02-02-2011, 02:14 AM
Una pregunta para Rudy...
¿Hablas Español, eh?

Esperaré tu respuesta.

KA5PIU
02-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Hello.

The whole point of this insanity is the insanity itself.
Right now is the time to have fun, as if we put off having fun, the time will never come.

NQ6U
02-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Don Rudolfo no habla Español. El es un gringo.

(Yeah, I know, my Spanish sucks. Bet it's better than Rudy's, though)

KA5PIU
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Don Rudolfo no habla Español. El es un gringo.

(Yeah, I know, my Spanish sucks. Bet it's better than Rudy's, though)

Hola.

¿Quieres escribir esto en español?
Esto lo puede hacer, pero tenga cuidado de que lo llaman gringos.
Yo no soy una persona blanca, no un anglo.
Estoy loco de radio, aficionado a la radio.
Esto es lo que tenemos en común.
Hay una razón por la que llamo "Cowthief".
Había una razón a los mexicanos federal quería que no me vaya a Sinaloa.
A diferencia de otros, me voy a México como mexicano y entrar a los Estados Unidos como de América.

KC9ECI
02-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Video or it didn't happen.

kb2vxa
02-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC

Douche nozzle?

Kelli, you abso-farkin-lutely crack me up!

Then there's Rudy:
"You name it, I have done it."

You tried to fly to Mars, missed and landed on Uranus.

kc7jty
02-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Muy Bueno. Tu estas llena de caca!

KE7DKN
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Hola.

¿Quieres escribir esto en español?
Esto lo puede hacer, pero tenga cuidado de que lo llaman gringos.
Yo no soy una persona blanca, no un anglo.
Estoy loco de radio, aficionado a la radio.
Esto es lo que tenemos en común.
Hay una razón por la que llamo "Cowthief".
Había una razón a los mexicanos federal quería que no me vaya a Sinaloa.
A diferencia de otros, me voy a México como mexicano y entrar a los Estados Unidos como de América.

Google Translate is cheating. :naughty:

Even on a good day, machine translators will often produce goofy results. The problems only get amplified as stranger English is used at the input.

Such issues include: the difference between "Ser" and "Estar," English homonyms (e.g. "American" as a noun or adjective), the use of subject pronouns in Spanish, and other things that need to be considered with context. Additionally, verb tenses and plural adjectives can get mixed up. There are examples of these errors scattered about in your post.

If you want to write convincing Spanish, you'll have to learn it yourself.

kc7jty
02-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Él es lleno de caca.

KA5PIU
02-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Google Translate is cheating. :naughty:

Even on a good day, machine translators will often produce goofy results. The problems only get amplified as stranger English is used at the input.

Such issues include: the difference between "Ser" and "Estar," English homonyms (e.g. "American" as a noun or adjective), the use of subject pronouns in Spanish, and other things that need to be considered with context. Additionally, verb tenses and plural adjectives can get mixed up. There are examples of these errors scattered about in your post.

If you want to write convincing Spanish, you'll have to learn it yourself.

Hello.

Actually that is hand written, and it is Tex-Mex.
The trouble is that I can speak good Spanish, but when it comes to writing it, it comes out funny.
In fact Mexico is having real issues with this, people returning to Mexico after spending time in the US.
To add to the confusion, I was taught the Spanish from Spain, I HAD to learn Tex-Mex to "Fit in" in Houston and San Antonio.

kc7jty
02-03-2011, 05:26 AM
That's it!
I give up, an attempt at locating a possible light at the end of the tunnel only brings another deluge of eternal darkness.

KE7DKN
02-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Él es lleno de caca.

Sí, es un mentiroso de mierda.

Hello.

Actually that is hand written, and it is Tex-Mex.
The trouble is that I can speak good Spanish, but when it comes to writing it, it comes out funny.
In fact Mexico is having real issues with this, people returning to Mexico after spending time in the US.
To add to the confusion, I was taught the Spanish from Spain, I HAD to learn Tex-Mex to "Fit in" in Houston and San Antonio.

Of course. You can "speak good Spanish," but you just happen to write it like Google Translate does (and it's "Tex-Mex"). What a coincidence. :roll:

NQ6U
02-13-2011, 10:33 PM
WART

KG4CGC
02-13-2011, 10:34 PM
in after the BeSO getting
WART

n2ize
02-14-2011, 09:43 PM
in after the BeSO getting
WART

YEAH !!!!