PDA

View Full Version : this isn't political ... it's just stupid

n6hcm
02-01-2011, 02:51 AM
newsflash: egypt drifts 1000s km east as fox news redefines the middle east! (http://www.buzzfeed.com/percival/fox-news-doesnt-know-where-egypt-is-1v0u)

kc7jty
02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Sarah Palin said that's where it is.

KG4CGC
02-01-2011, 03:31 AM
People who didn't build things as children lack certain spatial abilities that are a minimum requirement in geographical mapping. This is not true however as I have met people who have built things growing up and were still dumb a rocks. There is a certain self centeredness to FNC that casts aside all doubt that their preferred style is to shoot from the hip and let the pieces fall where they may, truth be damned. Just stay on message.

kc7jty
02-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Now (if it sticks) some ass living in Syria will be able to say he can see Egypt from his house.

W5RB
02-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Never happened . Photoshop BS . Where's the full-motion video ?

w3bny
02-01-2011, 10:08 AM

FFFND! (Full Fledged Fox News Defender!)

P.S.

This is old news. It actually broadcast on July 27th of LAST year.

W3MIV
02-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Perfectly plausible.

X-Rated
02-01-2011, 11:26 AM

I really don't see anything wrong with the picture. Saddam made us think he had stockpiles of WMD all over his country. Yeah. Egypt us into thinking he was going to nuke us.

W1GUH
02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
I really don't see anything wrong with the picture. Saddam made us think he had stockpiles of WMD all over his country. Yeah. Egypt us into thinking he was going to nuke us.

Yea, Saddam snookered w into involving us in a war with no purpose and that we can't afford. He died, but took us out along with himself.

kc7jty
02-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Yea, Saddam snookered w into involving us in a war with no purpose and that we can't afford.

Think again please. Israel has benefited immensely from the Iraq fiasco. One of their premier enemies has been neutralized.
I shouldn't have to elaborate as to who or what did the snookering.

N7RJD
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Sarah Palin said that's where it is.

First Russia out her backdoor and now Egypt out her kitchen window?

VE7DCW
02-01-2011, 11:54 PM
If FOX news says Egypt is located at the position they indicate on their map.....who am I to argue....the FOX network is never wrong you know.... :rofl:

W4RLR
02-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Knowing some of the mental defectives who worked in graphics departments in the television operations I worked in, some of them couldn't find their ass if they used both hands and a map.

PA5COR
02-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Small world we live in eh? ;)

First Russia out her backdoor and now Egypt out her kitchen window?

kb2vxa
02-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Perfectly plausible and expected, frankly I'm surprised it didn't happen much sooner. This is the results of "no child left behind" as uneducated idiots who can't find their weenies with two hands and a string graduate from school and land jobs with the news media. After all you don't need to know geography to operate a Chyron... that electronic thingamabob that generates on screen graphics. Then there are the presenters who on camera go along trying not to look stupid? Nah, they don't know EITHER!