PDA

View Full Version : The Unappreciated Man.

N2NH
01-29-2011, 08:39 PM
There was a judge whose task it was to review cases where prison inmates time for release had come. His job was to see, by interviews and suggestions of psychologists, if an inmate was ready for release back into the world. One day he came upon a hardship case. A man who had shot 9 dead in a large department store and defecated on the corpses. The interviews didn't look promising and the psychologists warned that he was still very unstable, but the judge had a plan. He'd see if a company would hire him. It would certainly be worth a try. Besides, the people would really appreciate his efforts.

He floated the idea to a number of companies, most passed. One didn't. An amusement park decided that he was what they needed for their attractions. Things had gotten boring at the park and they felt that he would shake things up. The deal was done and the judge released him.

Almost immediately the public reaction baffled the judge. People complained. People were scared for their families and especially their children. People blamed the judge.

"Crybabies!" said the judge. Besides, my hands are tied. Even if I wanted to put this guy back in prison, this reaction would make it seem that I am bowing to the will of the people. We certainly can't have that. They'll just have to live with it.

Some people stopped coming to the amusement park. The judge was baffled at this. Where were the crowds throwing rose petals at his feet? He felt underappreciated. Obviously it was an over-reaction. He had only killed 9 people and that was some time ago. And while he was still defecating on people, it wasn't like it was chronic. Where was the love??

As of this writing, attendance is down and the judge? After being puzzled for a time trying to figure out why he wasn't being appreciated, he finally figured out the problem. It's all those 'crybabies.'

:cool2:

NQ6U
01-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Gee, is that perhaps a parable about a certain newly reinstated Islander?

N2NH
01-29-2011, 09:02 PM

Oh, let me add the disclaimer...

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Decision of judges is final.

This supersedes all previous notices.

There ya go. I think that covers it.

N4VGB
01-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Will my poor sister N2NH ever recover from this crushing blow? <sniff>

ki4itv
01-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Epic.

suddenseer
01-31-2011, 02:05 PM
"........And the county judge, who held a grudge, will search forevermore..... "

Paul & Linda McCartney

W3WN
01-31-2011, 02:08 PM

NAH!

X-Rated
01-31-2011, 02:13 PM
"........And the county judge, who held a grudge, will search forevermore..... "

Paul & Linda McCartney

Banned on the run (of the mouth).

W1GUH
01-31-2011, 03:13 PM

Paul & Linda McCartney

That's Sir Paul to you.

W5GA
01-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey Mack, how does it feel to have absolute, 100% ownership of so many people?

ad4mg
01-31-2011, 05:29 PM
He seldom reads this section of the forum. Nothing here to argue about ...

w2amr
02-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Hey Mack, how does it feel to have absolute, 100% ownership of so many people?:owned:We have a sign for that now Doug. :lol:

KC2UGV
02-01-2011, 07:24 AM
You can't ever please everybody... :sigh:

N4VGB
02-01-2011, 12:43 PM

Hush Doug, ownership of other human beings is illegal. If a prosecutor took a look at the island I could serve a long stretch for owning so many.

N4VGB
02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
He seldom reads this section of the forum. Nothing here to argue about ...

WRONG again, nothing unusual about that.

w2amr
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
WRONG again, nothing unusual about that.Keep this up and I'm going to withdraw your name from the 2011 most popular islander contest.

N4VGB
02-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Keep this up and I'm going to withdraw your name from the 2011 most popular islander contest.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

N2NH
02-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Keep this up and I'm going to withdraw your name from the 2011 most popular islander contest.

Just send him an email. :lol:

N2NH
02-02-2011, 11:57 AM
:owned:We have a sign for that now Doug. :lol:

Houston, we have poser-gasm. Really. Get a room.

http://i53.tinypic.com/10cmf89.gif

suddenseer
02-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Keep this up and I'm going to withdraw your name from the 2011 most popular islander contest.I nominate Mack for Island Curmudgeon.

NQ6U
02-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I nominate Mack for Island Curmudgeon.

That's giving him too much credit. Curmudgeon ≠ Jerkoff.

w2amr
02-02-2011, 02:42 PM
That's giving him too much credit. Curmudgeon ≠ Jerkoff.Geez.:roll:

N4VGB
02-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Geez.:roll:

I'm shakin' George, it's about to get rough and tumble.:cool2:

That chicken chit sister of mine has already tucked tail and ran away. When I find that ho I'm gonna bitch slap her till da sun goes down.

w2amr
02-02-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm shakin' George, it's about to get rough and tumble.:cool2:

That chicken chit sister of mine has already tucked tail and ran away. When I find that ho I'm gonna bitch slap her till da sun goes down.
Geez # 2.:roll:

N2NH
02-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Ah, yah. Whatever.