PDA

View Full Version : Sex Sells

kd8dey
01-06-2011, 02:49 PM
There is more money to be made in the "Sex" industry than I could have ever imagined.

Just 1 little local club makes millions.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/cheeks-owner-to-pay-more-than-900k-for-tax-crimes-1047340.html?cxtype=ynews_rss

w3bny
01-06-2011, 03:27 PM
There is more money to be made in the "Sex" industry than I could have ever imagined.

Just 1 little local club makes millions.

Its not the "sex" that sells...its the quadruple over charged drinks and the gate that makes money. More like the drinks. a buck fiddy beer goes for what..like 6 bucks or more? Probably 5 bucks a shot...

On edit...Dayton...lawl..

Second. Sex?!?! at a strip club? Who the hell goes to the strip club and thinks that they are gonna get some off one of the strippers...HAHAH... But in all honestly you will get screwed...and real good too!

K7SGJ
01-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Its not the "sex" that sells...its the quadruple over charged drinks and the gate that makes money. More like the drinks. a buck fiddy beer goes for what..like 6 bucks or more? Probably 5 bucks a shot...

Sounds like the airport bar, or a Cardinals game.

N2CHX
01-06-2011, 03:43 PM

Oh, it is the sex that sells. The sex sells the drinks. Sure, no one's actually having sex, but guys don't go to a strip club to buy a new phone, or drinks, they go for the sexual allure.

I have noted with interest that I definitely sell more when I look better. Hence, on most days at work you'll find me wearing something really cute and really short.

kd8dey
01-06-2011, 03:47 PM

On edit...Dayton...lawl..

Second. Sex?!?! at a strip club? Who the hell goes to the strip club and thinks that they are gonna get some off one of the strippers...HAHAH... But in all honestly you will get screwed...and real good too!

And why do you ask are people willing to pay a gate and quadruple charged drinks???....
So they can have their drunken fantasies of SEX!!

w3bny
01-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Key word..."drunken".

But yeah...tis true.

W4RLR
01-06-2011, 04:43 PM
You can get the same effect at home with Showtime after hours. No gate and the drinks are MUCH cheaper. And when you get too drunk to walk, you can CRAWL to bed.

KG4CGC
01-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Who the hell goes to the strip club and thinks that they are gonna get some off one of the strippers...
Apparently you can here. For years and years the po po went from one club to the next busting the places for prostitution. Now I guess they're getting kickbacks because no one gets busted for that except the girls on the street and the ones that used to use Craigslist.
I had one friend on FB that used FB to solicite. It was an entertaining blog but I thought she was in Iowa because she was suggested as a friend from another friend in Iowa. One day I start seeing links to the local news affiliates so I find out she's local. DELETE!
While I think the profession should be legal, I refuse to be made a part of any sting op by the local constabulary based on guilt by association, which is something they do here.

kb2vxa
01-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey guys ya missed something:
"This second set of books, which were penned in Mrs. Hale’s own handwriting, documented an under-reporting of business income of more than $3.1 million over a three-year period."
As in... DUH??? There ain't no love lost in THIS family!

K7SGJ
01-06-2011, 07:00 PM
And here ya would think they'd be in the hole.

kd8dey
01-06-2011, 07:33 PM
You can get the same effect at home with Showtime after hours. No gate and the drinks are MUCH cheaper. And when you get too drunk to walk, you can CRAWL to bed.
But then you would have to invite somebody over for a lap dance then figure out how to get them to leave when you think its time to go.

at a club you just walk out :)

N7RJD
01-06-2011, 08:23 PM
And when you get too drunk to walk, you can CRAWL to bed.

Which may not get you a DUI but she'll still kick you out.:lol::lol: