PDA

View Full Version : Disent = Disaster

n2ize
01-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Interesting 1972 film describing why dissent is bad and why we must stand up for traditional values, religion, God and out country.

http://www.archive.org/details/BrinkofD1972

NQ6U
01-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Absolutely right, too. Damned LSD-smoking hippies wanted to do away with all that's good and right (especially right) with America and turn us into a bunch of pinko fag junkies. Hell, if they'd gotten their way, we'd probably have a black president or something by now.

W3MIV
01-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Hmmm. National Education Program. More than likely a front for government. My money would go on CIA.

Reminiscent of those Jack Webb propaganda shorts against Communism, the big bogeyman of the latter half of the XX century.

kc7jty
01-01-2011, 08:50 PM
look where lack of dissent has gotten us today.....

n2ize
01-01-2011, 11:32 PM
For those who enjoy these ephemeral propaganda films here is the sequel to the one I posted above. They lay on the propaganda even heavier in this one. They lay down the truth about those dirty rotten filthy dope addict commie hippie rats.

http://www.archive.org/details/Tragedyo1972

N2NH
01-01-2011, 11:41 PM
The sheepish qualities of our current society can be attributed to comfort, laziness, a false sense of security and plain old medication.

We are the number one medicated society in the world and if that doesn't work, well, we're numero uno in hoosegow residents too.

kc7jty
01-01-2011, 11:49 PM
http://www.xconomy.com/wordpress/wp-content/images/2007/10/pfizer-logo.jpg

WØTKX
01-02-2011, 01:02 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gsb0ey1sx0g/0.jpg

http://howtobeawesome.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/beatuphippies.jpg

NQ6U
01-02-2011, 01:38 AM
When I moved to rural Oregon in the Seventies, there were signs on many of the business establishments that read "We do no solicit 'Hippie' patronage."

n2ize
01-02-2011, 04:24 AM
The sheepish qualities of our current society can be attributed to comfort, laziness, a false sense of security and plain old medication.

We are the number one medicated society in the world and if that doesn't work, well, we're numero uno in hoosegow residents too.

Medication is good. Medication benefits our health in so many ways. Medication helps up to perform better on a day to day basis. The fact that we are a medicated society is proof that modern medicine reaches more Americans.

kc7jty
01-02-2011, 04:56 AM
The fact that we are a medicated society is proof that modern medicine reaches more Americans.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AuPoOCVtSzM/SzdzlLe4pbI/AAAAAAAAA0c/Q-Pxg5_S8vA/s400/Hitler+enter+the+Sudetenland+region,+saluted+by+th e+local+people.jpg

n2ize
01-02-2011, 05:04 AM
When I moved to rural Oregon in the Seventies, there were signs on many of the business establishments that read "We do no solicit 'Hippie' patronage."

And for good reason. Do you want those rabble in your establishment ? All they wwant to do is shack up with whoever pleases them sexually at the moment, or, whoever pays the bills. They want their free love, their flower power (which is probably a key word for heroin poppies). They want to shoot up that marijuana, smoke that alcohol, drink that opium, snort those pills, shoot up that LSD, and swallow that smack and listen to that abominable rock n roll. And do you know who is behind it all ? The commies....thats who !! They know they can't destroy us from the outside until they weaken us from within.

KC2UGV
01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Medication is good. Medication benefits our health in so many ways. Medication helps up to perform better on a day to day basis. The fact that we are a medicated society is proof that modern medicine reaches more Americans.

We could always ration soma... Just a thought.

NQ6U
01-02-2011, 12:46 PM
And for good reason. Do you want those rabble in your establishment ? All they wwant to do is shack up with whoever pleases them sexually at the moment, or, whoever pays the bills. They want their free love, their flower power (which is probably a key word for heroin poppies). They want to shoot up that marijuana, smoke that alcohol, drink that opium, snort those pills, shoot up that LSD, and swallow that smack and listen to that abominable rock n roll. And do you know who is behind it all ? The commies....thats who !! They know they can't destroy us from the outside until they weaken us from within.

I Agree With You Completely. There is one factual error, however: Hippies don't "shoot up" LSD, they smoke it.

kb2vxa
01-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Yesterday I read an interesting comparison of the decline of Western civilization to how the Israelites enslaved themselves to Egypt. Long story and sorry, I forgot the URL I ended up on after following links from CIA controlled media (Project Mockingbird) through their chief disinformation operative Alex Jones and his infamous Infowars. Anyway, to escape famine they settled in Egypt each on his own land which not only supported the family but the surplus was sold for a bit of profit. Then they became dazzled by material wealth provided by the public works projects, sold their farms, moved to cities nearby slowly giving up their rights in the process until they became outright slaves owned by those very same projects they came to work on. Then along came Moses, the second savior in a succession of three, you know the rest of that story. Sound familiar? Don't blame hippies when you have nobody to blame but yourselves being slaves to The Military Industrial Complex, that is your corporate jobs, government provided disability and retirement benefits, government controlled media and the whole lot dictating your very lives over which you have no control but think you do according to their plan. The Invisible Hand is on our shoulders providing direction to move... forward? Forward into what?

Sarcasm mode: ON

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take our trips on LSD
We don't burn our draft cards down on Main Street;
We like livin' right, and bein' free.

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' woo;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.

And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all.

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.
Football's still the roughest thing on campus,
And the kids here still respect the college dean.

In Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA.

Is Merle really as Haggard as he looks? Meanwhile over in Texas there's a man begging for a taco. What in hell do they put in those things that make them addictive and have him groveling for a fix?

n2ize
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I Agree With You Completely. There is one factual error, however: Hippies don't "shoot up" LSD, they smoke it.

You are correct. My great great great great great great great great grandfather Jonathan just showed up wearing his 3 cornered hat, Ben Franklin specs, and pine wood buttons and explained to me that hippies smoke LSD and shoot up marijuana. Don;t tell anyone I told you this but ol' granpa Jonathan likes a hit of acid now and then.

NQ6U
01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
You know, Merle Haggard has completely disavowed the sentiments expressed in Okie From Muskogee and publicly stated that he was "an idiot" for writing the song. My opinion of him went up immensely when I heard that. I always liked his voice but was put off by his politics.

W3WN
01-02-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm no expert, but I thought you licked the LSD and shot up the smack? Not the other way around?

NQ6U
01-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm no expert, but I thought you licked the LSD and shot up the smack? Not the other way around?

No, you smoke the LSD and rub the heroin into your belly.

W5RB
01-03-2011, 09:07 AM
You know, Merle Haggard has completely disavowed the sentiments expressed in Okie From Muskogee and publicly stated that he was "an idiot" for writing the song. My opinion of him went up immensely when I heard that. I always liked his voice but was put off by his politics.

...Cause you're a honky, I know, but Merle you got soul
And I'll fix your flat tire Merle....

W3WN
01-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Well, all righty then. On this subject, I only know what I read or am told (or what is dramatically blown out of proportion on a TV melodrama).

I will always defer to those with personal knowledge.

KA5PIU
01-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Hello.

My impression of the "Hippies", Austin Texas.
I meet one while working construction, he was a truck driver, I am an operator.
A few weeks later I am at the local motorcycle emporium ordering parts for my ride and he wants me to meet him at some restaurant I had never been to, so I jump on my ride and zip on down, it is closed.
He wants money for showing me a closed restaurant!
I take off.
Next time I visit the bike house I get my new chain and sprockets and the rubber things for the shifter, he is there and wants to sell me some Shaklee vitamins, the dumbest thing I did was to give him some money and my pager number.
I put in an order for one of the new larger headlights for my ride and cruise.
I get at least 2 pages a day from this idiot about chit I want nothing to do with.
We were going to 2-way radio and enhanced paging so this lasted a little over a month.
Run by the bike house and get my part.
He is upset that his favorite restaurant is closed for good and he can not get a hold of me, screaming all the time.
Police show up by chance and hold both of us, find drugs on him and take both of us in.
After about 3 hours I am let go.
A week later I am told to go to the office, police are waiting and want to know where I was at some given time.
Since I was transporting equipment all day and night I slept in a jobsite trailer for the 3 days and was never very far from work.
Police talked to several witnesses and left.
Turns out that somebodys place got ransacked and that idiot told people that I was the one who did it.
They traced stolen back to him and that was his excuse.
Hippies are not into money but sure peddle Amway Rainbow vacuums and Shaklee.
I am not saying that the hippies are bad but it is like the ranchers, on a fringe I want nothing to do with.
When I discovered that from both groups most are wanted by the law I jumped at the chance to become a reserve deputy sheriff.
My bike got a used CHP radio on Texas police frequencies and decals.
End of that.
But that only attracts whackers, 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. ;)
Morality is what you make of it, the other half is all about not getting caught.

NQ6U
01-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5JCp2Hd5L8

KA5PIU
01-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Hello.

Well, I may not be right, (Republican).
And I might not be left, (Anti-Establishment).
So, what am I?
I grew up on Disco and Classical music.
I dress in quality clothes, even if doing construction, where I prefer being on equipment and being clean.
Not only do I like tech, I understand and enjoy it.
I like Apple Computer products but will make a Dell mini do Mac and an iMac do Linux.
I see the Mexicans as my preferred baseline with Europeans as my mentors.
This whole hippie and redneck thing is 100% American, and like the history of the Wouff-Hung, something I want no part of.
http://amfone.net/WouffHong/wouff.htm
I now understand, it is not that I do not understand this "American" thing, I sort of understand.
It is that I want no part of it, at least when it comes to the fringes of society.
I would much prefer a Taco to any of the dope that is out there.
Having been in Sinaloa I can tell you this.
Some of the Mexicans will do weed, a little bit.
Americans will really get into it, get totally stoned, and stare dumbfounded for hours on end.
In Mexico if a woman slaps a man she does not know she can expect a good punch or 2 and perhaps donkey punch.
The rules are different.

KE7DKN
01-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Hello.

Well, I may not be right, (Republican).
And I might not be left, (Anti-Establishment).
So, what am I?

FoS

KA5PIU
01-04-2011, 12:34 AM
FoS

Hello.

99% of all Texans are FoS.
In fact, if you empty them of chit you can bury them in a shoebox!
And I Still want a Taco! (how do you think I stay FoS?) ;)

KE7DKN
01-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Hello.

99% of all Texans are FoS.
In fact, if you empty them of chit you can bury them in a shoebox!
And I Still want a Taco! (how do you think I stay FoS?) ;)

Meh. It's not like you'd know - you're not even Texan yourself.

n2ize
01-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Well, all righty then. On this subject, I only know what I read or am told (or what is dramatically blown out of proportion on a TV melodrama).

I will always defer to those with personal knowledge.

Actually heroin can be smoked, snorted, injected, or taken via any other possible route.. Most common these days is probably snorting or injecting. Marijuana can be smoked but can also be ingested or vapourized. The thing about LSD is that an effective dosage is incredibly small... measured in micrograms as opposed to milligrams as most drugs (legal or illegal) are. that's why swallowing (or placing under the tongue) a tiny blotter impregnated with a small dot of LSD will produce an effect.

TV generally exaggerates the excitement of (and to a small degree glamourizes) the drug scene. They always have, since the days of reefer madness. There is very little excitement in the drug scene. Matter of fact , like most things in life, its pretty mundane routine, with an occaisional arrest now and then. Much like police work. Most cops that I know talk about the day to day routine that make the job quite unlike what they show on TV or in the movies. I guess thats why they say, you have the movies and then you have reality.

KC2UGV
01-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Actually heroin can be smoked, snorted, injected, or taken via any other possible route.. Most common these days is probably snorting or injecting. Marijuana can be smoked but can also be ingested or vapourized. The thing about LSD is that an effective dosage is incredibly small... measured in micrograms as opposed to milligrams as most drugs (legal or illegal) are. that's why swallowing (or placing under the tongue) a tiny blotter impregnated with a small dot of LSD will produce an effect.

But, are any of those routes of administration as effective as rubbing it on your belly?

KA5PIU
01-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello.

Anybody remember the weed brownies?
How about space cake?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_foods
Both Canada and Mexico have made marijuana de facto legal.
In fact, even as uptight as Saudi Arabia is, marijuana is tolerated.

KE7DKN
01-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Hello.

How about space cake?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_foods
Both Canada and Mexico have made marijuana de facto legal.
In fact, even as uptight as Saudi Arabia is, marijuana is tolerated.

You know what that sounds like?

Buuuuuullllllllllllllsssssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiit

"Penalties for the import, manufacture, possession, and consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs in Saudi Arabia are severe. Convicted offenders can expect long jail sentences, heavy fines, public floggings, and/or deportation. The penalty for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia is death. Saudi officials make no exceptions." US Department of State Travel Advisory - Saudi Arabia (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1012.html#criminal_penalties)

"Mexico has new laws that have been touted by the press as making the possession of drugs for personal use legal. Many of the allowable amounts are much less than what has been reported by the news media. Additionally, the new drug laws include stiffer penalties for many drug offenses, and the sale and distribution of drugs continues to be illegal in Mexico." Department of State Travel Advisory - Mexico (http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html)

Not gonna even bother with Canada.

KA5PIU
01-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Hello.

First, Saudi Arabia.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?139247-Saudi-judge-busted-with-hashish
Fact of the matter is that Alcohol is against the law in Saudi Arabia, Hashish is only controlled, anyone who knows Saudi Islamic law knows that.
Second, your own references state that personal use of some drugs is now legal in Mexico.
The question is one of quantity.
Canada?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_British_Columbia
That is 2 and 0, want to try for 3?

KE7DKN
01-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Hello.

First, Saudi Arabia.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?139247-Saudi-judge-busted-with-hashish
Fact of the matter is that Alcohol is against the law in Saudi Arabia, Hashish is only controlled, anyone who knows Saudi Islamic law knows that.

Guess what? We're not talking about alcohol. And if hashish is "controlled" in the same sense that marijuana is a "controlled substance" in the United States, that means it's legally restricted - i.e, illegal.

Your reference is about a Saudi judge getting busted in the UAE. It says nothing about the toleration of drugs in Saudi Arabia.

I'd place more trust in the US Department of State knowing about Saudi law than a piss-poor bullshit artist. After all, it's people from that department who visit Americans sitting in Saudi prisons for drug offenses.

Second, your own references state that personal use of some drugs is now legal in Mexico.
The question is one of quantity.

It doesn't say that at all. Do you not know the difference between possession and consumption?

The travel advisory states that the recent changes in Mexican law are misrepresented in the media - much like you are doing. Decriminalization of small amounts isn't "de facto legal" and people still get hauled in to see a Mexican judge who determines if the drugs are for "personal use" or for "distribution" regardless of the amount. That is the key question.

Canada?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_British_Columbia
That is 2 and 0, want to try for 3?

"Though the drug is illegal in Canada (with exceptions for medical uses), its recreational use is often tolerated and is more commonplace in the province of BC as compared to most of the rest of the country." - Your Link

Awwwwwwww... too bad for you. It helps to read your own sources and perhaps look at a map every once in a while. Canada's a big place and British Columbia is only a part of it.

KA5PIU
01-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Hello.

What is Hashish?
Yes, you can legally buy it in Saudi Arabia with the correct permit.
It is controlled in Saudi Arabia much as Alcohol or cigarettes are here in the USA.
And, I said "De Facto Legal" meaning that although it is in fact against the law there is no actual enforcement.
The chief enforcement officer in Mexico was told that they must come up with a better enforcement policy as what they are doing now is not working.
So the cops have all but given up.
There was a reward system in place for drug busts, no more.
The incentive is now gone.
De Facto Legal at this time for personal use.

KE7DKN
01-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Hello.

What is Hashish?
Yes, you can legally buy it in Saudi Arabia with the correct permit.
It is controlled in Saudi Arabia much as Alcohol or cigarettes are here in the USA.
A permit isn't needed to buy cigarettes or alcohol in the United States. You're making even less sense than usual.

And, I said "De Facto Legal" meaning that although it is in fact against the law there is no actual enforcement.
Except there is.

The chief enforcement officer in Mexico was told that they must come up with a better enforcement policy as what they are doing now is not working.
So the cops have all but given up.
There was a reward system in place for drug busts, no more.
The incentive is now gone.
De Facto Legal at this time for personal use.
You're full of shit.

n6hcm
01-05-2011, 04:26 AM

used to be you could buy these at street fairs here (before medicinal mj was legalized). there was even a way to get the brownies free from brownie mary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_Mary) if you had medical need (particularly well known since the advent of GRID, which is what AIDS was first called).

N2NH
01-05-2011, 05:00 AM

Banana peels were the real deal. Smoke them all day and laying around all over the place.

KA5PIU
01-05-2011, 05:26 AM
Hello.

A permit is indeed required to buy both Alcohol and Cigarettes.
First there is the BATF who enforces a federal tax.
Next is whatever state tax.
Finally the retail tax, with several layers of permits along the way.
Saudi Arabia requires permits for nearly everything, even getting a cellphone, so this is nothing new.
Bottom line is that you have no idea of what you are talking about.
One can buy dope legally in Saudi Arabia, but no alcohol.
One can go to places in Mexico and Canada and buy dope without fear of arrest.
In the US enforcement is always a concern.
California is right on the edge, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if they had made dope legal.
I now put dope and alcohol in the same class.

KE7DKN
01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Hello.

A permit is indeed required to buy both Alcohol and Cigarettes.

Now I don't think you've ever bought alcohol or cigarettes or even watched someone else buy them.

First there is the BATF who enforces a federal tax.
Next is whatever state tax.
Finally the retail tax, with several layers of permits along the way

Taxes ≠ Permits

And those "layers" are different permits/licenses than your nonsensical "permit to buy" invention. In all my travels across the US, I have never needed such a thing.

Saudi Arabia requires permits for nearly everything, even getting a cellphone, so this is nothing new.
Bottom line is that you have no idea of what you are talking about.
One can buy dope legally in Saudi Arabia, but no alcohol.

You're stuck on full rutard.

If there is a "hashish permit" in Saudi Arabia, you should be able to find some mention of it on the intertoobs. However, I seriously doubt one even exists because hashish is generally considered an intoxicant (thus forbidden/haraam) in Islam, because Saudi Arabia is a super-conservative country that governs itself according to Sharia law, and because your word is worthless.

If you've got something better than "A Saudi judge got caught with hashish in Dubai," put up or shut up.

KA5PIU
01-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Hello.

In the Koran it makes mention of Intoxicants and spells out Al Cohol, AlCohol, an Arabic word.
Since the Prophet Muhammad (saw) used Hash but required its use be limited (metered) there is a permit system in place.
Some call it rationing, but whatever the case, a Sheikh must approve of its use, much like a doctor or advanced nurse will write a script.
Except that there are Sheikhs everywhere!
Alcohol is the felony drug in Saudi Arabia.
Hash is the do not get caught without your current permit drug.
Only the established unit of the government may supply hash and there is a high tax and exclusive distro' rights held by the royal family, it is all about money.
In essence, you pay your money and you are golden.
http://islam.about.com/od/health/f/alcohol.htm
http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/hemp/history/first12000/2.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_spiritual_use_of_cannabis
There are dozens of references to Islam and intoxicants but the Koran is quite clear on the Alcohol aspect.
Alcohol in and of itself is not prohibited but to become intoxicated (drunk) is so the Saudi prohibit alcohol.
And, to produce alcohol in all of the 50 states to be sold requires a permit.
To sell alcohol requires a permit (license).
Again, in Saudi it is not so much the consumption or possession but the sale and distribution that is the issue.

KE7DKN
01-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Since the Prophet Muhammad (saw) used Hash but required its use be limited (metered) there is a permit system in place.
Bullshit and bullshit.

Still no link for the elusive Saudi Arabian hashish permit.

"In Islam, the use of cannabis is deemed to be khamr (intoxicant) by many religious scholars, and therefore generally believed to be haraam (forbidden)." - Your Link

"The Prophet Muhammad also instructed his followers, at the time, to avoid any intoxicating substances -- (paraphrased) 'if it intoxicates in a large amount, it is forbidden even in a small amount.'" - Your link

"Little is known of the first Arab who discovered the marvellous properties of hashish. [...] One of the most colorful of these stories tells how Haydar, the Persian founder of a religious order of Sufis, discovered hashish in A.D. 1155 " - Your link
That would be 500 years after Muhammad's death.

"The earliest groups to use hashish on a large scale were the Sufis, an economically and socially despised sector of Moslem society, who justified their use of the drug, to themselves at least, as a way of communicating with their god." - Your link again
It doesn't really sound like their ideas about drugs would be condoned or emulated by the rest of the Muslim world.

Selling alcohol wasn't the issue, nor was producing.

"Hello.

A permit is indeed required to buy both Alcohol and Cigarettes."

By the way:

Alcohol in and of itself is not prohibited but to become intoxicated (drunk) is so the Saudi prohibit alcohol.
[...]
Again, in Saudi it is not so much the consumption or possession but the sale and distribution that is the issue.
You're contradicting yourself.

KA5PIU
01-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello.

From the last one.
There is no contradiction, consumption and possession is one thing.
But the money is in distribution and sale, and only the Saudi royal family may do this.
Think, it is all about the money.
If you are willing to fork over the $$$ you can do just about anything.
Fact of the matter is that even before 9/11 there was trouble in Saudi Arabia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Sampson_(author)
I held HZ1TX as a callsign right up to my falling out with a Saudi prince, something that has been confirmed by the founder of the very forum.
September 11th 2009 I was detained for questioning from 05:02 am to nearly 11 pm, when the FBI was brought in.
09/11/09 was unusual in that the "Night of Power" of Ramadan was on the anniversary of the 9/11 incident.
No one will talk about the incident but to say that whatever happened, I am barred from the Mosque.
CAIR, the Council on American Islamic Relations, has said that they can do nothing.
My fault was that I dare question the connection between the Bush administration and the Saudi royal family.
All of this is very well documented.

n2ize
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Banana peels were the real deal. Smoke them all day and laying around all over the place.

Then there was so called "lettuce opium". many years ago, when I was about 18 or 19, a friend of mine read that lettuce juice contains opium. I told him that I really doubt it. But he insisted. After all, an anonymous person writing in to High Times can't be wrong, right ? So, he went and bought numerous heads of lettuce, ground up and crushed the leaves in a press to extract the juice, put the juice in a pot, boiled it ways, till nothing was left but a gunky brown residue. He swore that that gunk was opium. He scraped some into a pipe bowl mixed with tobacco and proceeded to smoke it. he swore he could "feel it". He Gave me a few puffs... NOTHING !! Other than corrupt the taste of the tobacco he was doing nothing more than smoking lettuce.. I doubt any junkies will be raiding their produce section anytime soon... LOL :) :)

KE7DKN
01-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Hello.

From the last one.
But the money is in distribution and sale, and only the Saudi royal family may do this.
Bullshit.

Corrupt officials and the ability to bribe them does not mean something is "legal" or whatever.

I'm guessing that link has nothing to do with hashish in Saudi Arabia.

I held HZ1TX as a callsign right up to my falling out with a Saudi prince, something that has been confirmed by the founder of the very forum.
Bullshit.

September 11th 2009 I was detained for questioning from 05:02 am to nearly 11 pm, when the FBI was brought in.
09/11/09 was unusual in that the "Night of Power" of Ramadan was on the anniversary of the 9/11 incident.
No one will talk about the incident but to say that whatever happened, I am barred from the Mosque.
CAIR, the Council on American Islamic Relations, has said that they can do nothing.
My fault was that I dare question the connection between the Bush administration and the Saudi royal family.
All of this is very well documented.

None of your fairy tales ever happened.

n2ize
01-05-2011, 08:18 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KC2UGV
01-05-2011, 08:18 PM
I doubt any junkies will be raiding their produce section anytime soon... LOL :) :)

I dunno. Have you heard about jenkem?

n2ize
01-05-2011, 08:25 PM
I dunno. Have you heard about jenkem?

Yeah... that is some grotesque stuff. the guy who started that rumour must have been quite sadistic. :evil::evil::evil:

n2ize
01-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Bullshit.

Corrupt officials and the ability to bribe them does not mean something is "legal" or whatever.

I'm guessing that link has nothing to do with hashish in Saudi Arabia.

Bullshit.

None of your fairy tales ever happened.

Well, I am a prince of Atlantis and drugs were legal in my kingdom before we fell into the ocean... :lol::lol:

KC2UGV
01-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah... that is some grotesque stuff. the guy who started that rumour must have been quite sadistic. :evil::evil::evil:

It's not a rumor! Faux News ran a special on it! Also known as "Butt Hash":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

W3WN
01-05-2011, 09:00 PM
< snip >
I held HZ1TX as a callsign right up to my falling out with a Saudi prince, something that has been confirmed by the founder of the very forum.< snip >
Sure, Ali, sure.

KG4CGC
01-05-2011, 09:14 PM
John is right. It is total horseshit. Just more reason for sheriff Johnny to get his knickers in a twist over to justify a bigger drug budget.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

w6tmi
01-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello.

From the last one.
I held HZ1TX as a callsign right

Hey! Pass the bong, bro! It's someone else's turn I think!

n2ize
01-05-2011, 10:37 PM
It's not a rumor! Faux News ran a special on it! Also known as "Butt Hash":

Sounds like serious business. This is corrupting the minds of our youth. This is really really bad. Shit is now going to have to be classified as a dangerous illegal drug !!

NQ6U
01-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Well, I remember that back in the day, when we got our hands on a supply of good dope, we'd say "this is some really great shit, man!" I guess today's stoners have taken that literally.