PDA

View Full Version : Mouse, Cursor, Hover Pop up description box

kc7jty
12-26-2010, 05:08 AM
Can I disable this god damned thing? It's always been a pain in the ass but now on Chrome it's covering over what I want to see and sometimes click.
Is it a browser thing or OS thing?

Tried searching google for an answer and no luck.

If I put the cursor over a thread title here on the island a pop up box gives me the first sentence of the post. How do I kill that feature?

Gracias

N2NH
12-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Can I disable this god damned thing? It's always been a pain in the ass but now on Chrome it's covering over what I want to see and sometimes click.

If I put the cursor over a thread title here on the island a pop up box gives me the first sentence of the post. How do I kill that feature?

Gracias

I'm running Safari here and it's doing the same. I don't think it's Chrome. If it was up to me, it would've never been named Safari. Crap is more like it.

KC2UGV
12-26-2010, 11:15 AM

Gracias

I think it was supposed to work for all browsers, but was broken on Firefox. Which is why your "just started" to see it happen.

kc7jty
12-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I think it was supposed to work for all browsers, but was broken on Firefox. Which is why your "just started" to see it happen.

It's always been on firefox but away from the cursor a bit making it tolerable.