PDA

View Full Version : A Recurrent dream

n2ize
12-09-2010, 06:54 PM
I keep having a recurrent dream that my family owns a huge estate along the Hudson river. last nights dream we owned a beautiful multi story mansion. perhaps in a past life I was a rich snob ??

kf0rt
12-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Ooooh... Maybe it's a dream of things to come?

suddenseer
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
I keep having a recurrent dream that my family owns a huge estate along the Hudson river. last nights dream we owned a beautiful multi story mansion. perhaps in a past life I was a rich snob ??Perhaps you need to drop some feelings about certain family members, and make more room in your life for them. Maybe drop certain feelings about business, and are about to become very wealthy from the change of feelings. The other interpretation is stop noshing out before bedtime.

W5GA
12-09-2010, 08:31 PM
I keep having a recurrent dream that my family owns a huge estate along the Hudson river. last nights dream we owned a beautiful multi story mansion. perhaps in a past life I was a rich snob ??
Are you related to Rockefeller?

NQ6U
12-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Funny, I've been having a recurring dream about living in a suburban house in Yonkers...

N2CHX
12-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Funny, I've been having a recurring dream about meeting politicians in hell.

n2ize
12-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Ooooh... Maybe it's a dream of things to come?

I hope so !!! I want that mansion so bad !!!!

n2ize
12-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Funny, I've been having a recurring dream about living in a suburban house in Yonkers...

Well, that's something. maybe if I give you the house I'll get the mansion ??

n2ize
12-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Funny, I've been having a recurring dream about meeting politicians in hell.

That sounds very probable. But I very much doubt you'd meet them there. Hell has got to be a place reserved ONLY for politicians.

n2ize
12-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Are you related to Rockefeller?

Wish I was.

kd8dey
12-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Ever have the one that you are eating a 10 pound marshmallow
Wake up and can't find your pillow??

K7SGJ
12-09-2010, 10:12 PM

Or after that, passing a little morning gas, and having 10 pounds of feather fly out your ass.

n2ize
12-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Actually I am generally the last person to want to be rich. My wealth lies in being poor and helping my fellow man on his journey through this world. I would gladly surrender all the money and wealth in the world to help others. So I find such a dream of wealth very obscene and disturbing.

W3WN
12-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Might be a hint. Buy a lottery ticket.

PA5COR
12-10-2010, 03:29 AM
And if you win big, share with us :)

kf0rt
12-10-2010, 07:46 AM

Ever dream of drinking the world's biggest Margarita and wake up to find salt all over your toilet seat?
I HATE it when that happens.

kf0rt
12-10-2010, 07:52 AM
I hope so !!! I want that mansion so bad !!!!

Well... give us a buzz if you ever get a strange hankering for tacos, mmmkay?

KC2UGV
12-10-2010, 07:55 AM

I'll play:

Since you ascribe positive feelings to owning the mansion, you are currently looking to make room in your life for new things. The mansion is well prepared, correct, and not having any issues, correct?

Mansions/houses/buildings tend to represent your own body in dreams. So, you are either experiencing the above description, or you are feeling especially healthy right now.

W1GUH
12-10-2010, 08:14 AM
I'll play:

Since you ascribe positive feelings to owning the mansion, you are currently looking to make room in your life for new things. The mansion is well prepared, correct, and not having any issues, correct?

Mansions/houses/buildings tend to represent your own body in dreams. So, you are either experiencing the above description, or you are feeling especially healthy right now.

Hmmm....I read many, many years ago that houses can also mean a woman. Maybe this has something to do with Sarah?

And, did you get to the mansion by flying? That's got some fun implicaitons, too!

w2amr
12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Actually I am generally the last person to want to be rich. My wealth lies in being poor and helping my fellow man on his journey through this world. I would gladly surrender all the money and wealth in the world to help others. So I find such a dream of wealth very obscene and disturbing.Wake up John, you are sleeptyping again.

K7SGJ
12-10-2010, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=W1GUH;294449]Hmmm....I read many, many years ago that houses can also mean a woman. Maybe this has something to do with Sarah?
QUOTE]<snip>

Or Gretchen?