PDA

View Full Version : No more coupons.

KA5PIU
12-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Hello.

Went to a business dinner at a nice restaurant.
What I must assume was one gents wife was for some reason brought along.
Comes time to pay and she pulls up this huge bag and exclaims "I got a coupon!".
The bag smelled extra funky so I wanted to excuse myself.
She says something else and tries to offer me something from that container, I puke, and I do not mean a little bit, barf!
I finally get to the bathroom and the big boss asked 'what happened?'.
"That bag!" I exclaim!
Turns out I was an almost perfect aim.
Now, the question, who the hell would keep a coupon book in a diaper bag!!!!!:roll::irked::muhahaha:

kc7jty
12-07-2010, 10:47 PM
there is not protective suiting ample enough at moments like this.

W3WN
12-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Well gang, the good news is that this is positive proof that Cowthief hasn't bred. Well, at least not that he knows of, at least.

Any real parent has learned how to ignore that smell. Have to; it's a defense mechanism.

NQ6U
12-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Hell, I've changed many a diaper and cleaned baby shit off of all kinds of stuff and I don't even have any kids of my own.

KG4CGC
12-08-2010, 01:13 AM
You haven't lived until you've experienced kitten shit on your shirt.

kb2crk
12-08-2010, 08:00 AM

you have not dealt with the green simulac with iron shit yet, have you? smells worse than a hog parlor.....

KC2UGV
12-08-2010, 02:32 PM
If a diaper bag stinks, the parent is doing something wrong... I'm not sure what decent parent would put used diapers next to the baby's food...

w3bny
12-08-2010, 02:39 PM

Been there...done that...burned a shirt

you have not dealt with the green simulac with iron shit yet, have you? smells worse than a hog parlor.....

Been there...done that...burned a shirt.

W4GPL
12-08-2010, 02:58 PM
If a diaper bag stinks, the parent is doing something wrong... I'm not sure what decent parent would put used diapers next to the baby's food...And I'm certain Rudy wasn't at a "business dinner" in a fancy restaurant. Next fallacy?

KC2UGV
12-08-2010, 02:59 PM
And I'm certain Rudy wasn't at a "business dinner" in a fancy restaurant. Next fallacy?

Touche!

NQ6U
12-08-2010, 03:02 PM
And I'm certain Rudy wasn't at a "business dinner" in a fancy restaurant. Next fallacy?

Sure he was. He was waiting tables, but he was there.

w2amr
12-08-2010, 04:47 PM
You haven't lived until you've experienced kitten shit on your shirt.Or pigeon shit on yer hat.

NA4BH
12-08-2010, 06:18 PM
He got motion sickness in the AH-47.

KA5PIU
12-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello.

No, I have never had kids, but, a diaper bag filled to capacity?
I talked to the big boss, everyone gets an early unpaid leave, pick it up next year.
After a bit of a discussion it was explained why.
The laptop that had all of the work that this engineer had done quit working, baby formula soaked in the machine, and of course no backups were ever made.
I was able to get the hard drive out and put it in an external box and put it on a desktop.
Without permission he decides to take the desktop home.
Next thing I hear is that his house burns down.
He may be living part time in a car.
But be that as it may, I get faulted for not making a full backup of the desktop, except I never had access to that desktop, or that office.
So the meeting, and a massive failure on everyones part.
This kid did well in engineering school but his life is a mess, 2 kids and another on the way.
His wife is an excellent heavy equipment operator but can no longer work.
Little or no income, remember that both depend on construction for work.
Add the kids and it is all but all over.

kb2vxa
12-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Only in Texas...

w6tmi
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM
:lol:
If a diaper bag stinks, the parent is doing something wrong... I'm not sure what decent parent would put used diapers next to the baby's food...

Meh.. in one end, out the other. Wots the dif?

W3WN
12-09-2010, 09:50 AM

All things are relative.

What type of business, and what does he consider fancy? There are those who think that Mickee Dee's is fancy.

KA5PIU
12-09-2010, 10:02 AM
All things are relative.

What type of business, and what does he consider fancy? There are those who think that Mickee Dee's is fancy.

Hello.

Actually,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,.
That WAS my first choice!
Got off the fone with da bossman and he sez,,,,.
You were right, things would have been better handled at the office but I was hoping you might be able to help them.
Turns out he was trying to score points with a young and eager engineer by having me take them in.
I told him flat out that there was no way in hell that this was going to happen.
I do not care if that bunch or my boss was thrown out in the street, that is what cheap motels are for!
And since this was a telephone call I was able the record everything.
In 2 weeks I will give this to the top dogs.
For some reason the redneck hick hillbilly bastards think I give a chit.
True, I did have an entire Mexican family over for a month, Mexicans and not RHHBs

N2CHX
12-09-2010, 10:17 AM
:popcorn: