PDA

View Full Version : Your nane + birth date = your SSN

kc7jty
12-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Did you know your full name + your correct birth date is almost as good as your social security number for positive identification in the hands of someone who may wish to do you harm?
As an example, your F@#%ing government.

I get a kick out of all these little chicken shit sites that want you to register then ask for your birth date.

KJ3N
12-06-2010, 08:08 PM
You've stopped taking your meds again, haven't you?

http://blahmovies.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/nurse_ratched.jpg

W3MIV
12-06-2010, 08:16 PM
It's over, Billhelm. The bastards can find you no matter what you use or don't use. You can run, but you can't hide. Haven't been able to for a long time.

kc7jty
12-06-2010, 08:42 PM

Gosh Wiz, and here I thought you were part of the resistance.

kc7jty
12-06-2010, 08:44 PM
It's over, Billhelm. The bastards can find you no matter what you use or don't use. You can run, but you can't hide. Haven't been able to for a long time.

Might be true for big brother but I'm not giving some low grade hack any unearned freebies.

KA5PIU
12-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Hello.

Name+DoB is one way to run a soundex on the NCIC system.
Drivers license is another.
Your license plate and utility records are an even easier way.
And you better not own a house, OMG!, I can look up public records and find you!
Got a cellphone? they used BOTH SS# AND DoB!!!!!
Got s bank account?
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can find you no matter where you hide!!!!
And I still want a Taco!!!!!! ;);););)

NQ6U
12-06-2010, 11:35 PM

You live in San Antonio, Rudy. That place is knee-deep in tacos.

KE7DKN
12-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Hello.

Name+DoB is one way to run a soundex on the NCIC system.
Drivers license is another.
Your license plate and utility records are an even easier way.
And you better not own a house, OMG!, I can look up public records and find you!
Got a cellphone? they used BOTH SS# AND DoB!!!!!
Got s bank account?
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can find you no matter where you hide!!!!

You can also verify if someone has a pilot's license and look up an aircraft's registration details... or search by aircraft make & model. Cool, huh?

N2NH
12-07-2010, 03:52 AM
You live in San Antonio, Rudy. That place is knee-deep in tacos.

I get the sneaky feeling that isn't the kind of taco he's yearning for...

n2ize
12-07-2010, 04:18 AM

Dang she is hot. Now that is one kind of woman I like.

KA5PIU
12-07-2010, 06:48 AM
You can also verify if someone has a pilot's license and look up an aircraft's registration details... or search by aircraft make & model. Cool, huh?

Hello.

Sure, but you need a few tiny details, like the country of registration. ;)
Think, I have posted this a few times, I did not get a USA (Texas) drivers license until much later, and in fact operated a tractor to/from school but did hold a valid non US license, something still valid to this day.
This is the best hint by far. ;)
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverLicense/nonresidentCDL.htm
I can NOT get this class of license.

KE7DKN
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Hello.

Sure, but you need a few tiny details, like the country of registration. ;)
Think, I have posted this a few times, I did not get a USA (Texas) drivers license until much later, and in fact operated a tractor to/from school but did hold a valid non US license, something still valid to this day.
This is the best hint by far. ;)
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverLicense/nonresidentCDL.htm
I can NOT get this class of license.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. You're assuming I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Here's a hint: I think you're full of shit. Not just about aviation, but everything. You may have some other people fooled, but there's at least one person who knows you're a liar (and not a very good one, either). inb4 "lol i troll u"

KE7PMX
12-07-2010, 05:47 PM
:).

KE7DKN
12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Yay Washington!

n0iu
12-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Mmmmmmm....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2500/4055800354_56cab2fef5_z.jpg?zz=1

W4RLR
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
You live in San Antonio, Rudy. That place is knee-deep in tacos.Taco Cabana is open 24 hours. Much like UTs standing by. San Antonio is a nice place, but the wife and I don't think we would want to live in Texas. Too hot in the summer, not enough trees, and even the miles seem to be longer there.

NQ6U
12-07-2010, 08:25 PM
[...] the wife and I don't think we would want to live in Texas. Too hot in the summer, not enough trees, and even the miles seem to be longer there.

I don't like any state that you can't cross in a single day while driving an 18-wheeler without falsifying your log book.

W5GA
12-07-2010, 10:20 PM
and even the miles seem to be longer there.
It's not that they're longer, there's just so GD many of them, all strung end to end!

KA5PIU
12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Hello.

You can cross Texas in one day, legally, run teams. ;)
There is good food and lots of friends in Texas.
You can run non CDL Texas only and never run out of work.
The US Supreme court has ruled the running from Texas to Mexico and returning to Texas does not count as Interstate driving, true, no US state is crossed.
Just a tiny bit about nations. ;)
But in no way does this change the one fact, I want a TACO!!!!!!

kc7jty
12-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Tejas has it's good points, some of the latinas are pretty and easy. Food can be quite good. The area between San Antone and El Paso is very devoid of peoples and in it's own way rather beautiful. Even the weather in El Paso isn't too bad but the wind can blow a bitch for a whole month.

KG4CGC
12-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Tejas has it's good points, some of the latinas are pretty and easy. Food can be quite good. The area between San Antone and El Paso is very devoid of peoples and in it's own way rather beautiful. Even the weather in El Paso isn't too bad but the wind can blow a bitch for a whole month.
I heard that, I might have to choke a bitch. Wayne Brady style.

KA5PIU
12-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiight. You're assuming I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Here's a hint: I think you're full of shit. Not just about aviation, but everything. You may have some other people fooled, but there's at least one person who knows you're a liar (and not a very good one, either). inb4 "lol i troll u"

Hello.

Figure it out yet?
Hint, ;)
http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/hr1000/
If you know this you know that by simply requesting that nothing be put in the public database unless you score a perfect 5 pretty much makes it private.
Also, the airman number can be the US social security number, or not. ;)
The trouble is that in San Antonio we have some hams who flat out have nothing better to do than to cause trouble.
It is due to a very small number of people that I must take this action.
My employer flat out prohibits ham radio anywhere at or around the workplace, confirmed by some members here.
There was a question about a Saudi callsign, the admin' here was able not only to look this up on the web but also contact a Saudi consulate and verify this by telephone and fax.
The FCC does not normally write letters to hams about conduct on the air, do your research on San Antonio local hams and you will find that lightning has struck twice, K4ZDH as well as Laura Smith have written letters to the person in question.

suddenseer
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Ok, I added my name, and birthday. I cannot get it to add up to any social security numbers I own. Is this a trick question?

kc7jty
12-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Hey, ya can't pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

KA5PIU
12-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey, ya can't pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

Hello.

Why not, I am from Texas.
GW not only pulled the wool over everyones eyes, he got away with it!
And, he is from Texas, so there!

W7XF
12-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Rudy....
Did TXDPS or the FAA give you the licence to fly your pink Bell 47 with the purple polkadot APU on it???

KE7DKN
12-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Hello.

Figure it out yet?
That you're full of shit? Yeah, I figured that one out a while ago.

Hint, ;)
http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/hr1000/
If you know this you know that by simply requesting that nothing be put in the public database unless you score a perfect 5 pretty much makes it private.
Uh huh. Isn't that only concerning your mailing address?
------
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1976/faa012.jpg
------
If you're familiar with airman certification, you could have verification sent by email from the FAA. It's completely automated, no real "requesting" necessary. (BTW, "simply" requesting the FAA? Haha, good one.)

But I don't believe you're a licensed pilot at all. If you want to claim that you have a certificate, then the burden of proof is on you. If you really do have one, you have the opportunity to show it. Your word is worthless. Put up, or shut up.

And you know that your "tee-hee-secret-license" antics don't give any credence to you supposedly having a pilot's license, right?

You're just as traceable as everyone else. You're not a ghost... just a liar.

Also, the airman number can be the US social security number, or not. ;)
Yeah, so? You don't have an certificate number. No certificate, no number.

The trouble is that in San Antonio we have some hams who flat out have nothing better to do than to cause trouble.
Like you?

It is due to a very small number of people that I must take this action.
People who actively call you on your bullshit?

My employer flat out prohibits ham radio anywhere at or around the workplace, confirmed by some members here.
So? Perhaps you should be working at work.

Who confirmed that story here? Links or it didn't happen.

There was a question about a Saudi callsign, the admin' here was able not only to look this up on the web but also contact a Saudi consulate and verify this by telephone and fax.
Saudi callsign? Did you claim to have a Saudi Arabian call and someone didn't believe you? Amazing.

Which admin verified this call? Links or it didn't happen.

The FCC does not normally write letters to hams about conduct on the air, do your research on San Antonio local hams and you will find that lightning has struck twice, K4ZDH as well as Laura Smith have written letters to the person in question.

I couldn't care less.

Wait... No, I do care about one thing: I've talked with hams in San Antonio, and they've been some of the most friendly, generous, and trustworthy people I've ever had the pleasure of swapping signals with. All of these things that you write about "San Antonio local hams" and Texans in general is just more of your idiotic bullshit.

KE7DKN
12-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Hello.

Why not, I am from Texas.
And, he is from Texas, so there!

You're not as clever or believable as George W Bush.

KJ3N
12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
You're not as clever or believable as George W Bush.

And GWB was neither. :roll:

kc7jty
12-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Hello.

he dint pull no wool over this boy's eyes.

suddenseer
12-09-2010, 07:22 PM
he dint pull no wool over this boy's eyes.See what you started?:rofl: