PDA

View Full Version : Crash Victim Meets Justice

suddenseer
12-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Remember that kid crashing his car on a highway bridge in front of an Ohio State Trooper's cruiser camera? The video was played all over the world. His car disintegrated his body skidded across the highway barely avoiding being run over by a car.

He had his day in court near Dayton this week.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/25996597/detail.html

NQ6U
12-04-2010, 05:24 PM
He's lucky he even got the chance to have a day in court. After watching that crash video, I would have been willing to bet that the driver was toast.

kc7jty
12-04-2010, 07:05 PM
He looks like he didn't spend enough time in the womb.

w2amr
12-06-2010, 05:38 AM
It wasn't his fault, he was high on drugs and alcohol at the time.

n2ize
12-06-2010, 06:50 AM

According to the court he was clean at the time of the accident. If so then they guy is a bigger idiot then I could have ever imagined.

w2amr
12-06-2010, 12:21 PM
According to the court he was clean at the time of the accident. If so then they guy is a bigger idiot then I could have ever imagined.
Wow, if that's the case I'll bet this guy is really entertaining when he's loaded.

W1GUH
12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
'amr said...

'ize said...

So what was it? And if he WAS clean, wasn't that an inappropriate commend, 'amr ?

KA5PIU
12-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello.

Young and dumb.
Todd was this PITA in the 'hood, a classic spoiled American brat.
His old man bought him a motorcycle that he rode everywhere, over lawns, etc.
One day he decided to impress and cut across a corner lot and into the intersection, last move he ever made.
Another puke was also bought a bike and liked to smash mailboxes.
One day he saw this shrub and decided to kick it, wrong move, leaking fire hydrant, broke his leg and foot big time.
My tractor had the loader and backhoe attached by the time another Mr. brilliant decided to bump the back of my tractor, drunk.
It was not so much the initial hit but when he tried to back away, ripping the whole front end of his fathers car off.
Me? I was on a tractor with a top speed of 20+ MPH, the best I could do was dig a hole!

w2amr
12-06-2010, 03:15 PM
'amr said...

'ize said...

So what was it? And if he WAS clean, wasn't that an inappropriate commend, 'amr ?No, I don't make inappropriate commends.

n2ize
12-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Wow, if that's the case I'll bet this guy is really entertaining when he's loaded.
:-D:-D:-D:-D

n2ize
12-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Hello.

Young and dumb.
Todd was this PITA in the 'hood, a classic spoiled American brat.
His old man bought him a motorcycle that he rode everywhere, over lawns, etc.
One day he decided to impress and cut across a corner lot and into the intersection, last move he ever made.
Another puke was also bought a bike and liked to smash mailboxes.
One day he saw this shrub and decided to kick it, wrong move, leaking fire hydrant, broke his leg and foot big time.
My tractor had the loader and backhoe attached by the time another Mr. brilliant decided to bump the back of my tractor, drunk.
It was not so much the initial hit but when he tried to back away, ripping the whole front end of his fathers car off.
Me? I was on a tractor with a top speed of 20+ MPH, the best I could do was dig a hole!

We had a case like that many years ago. Mommy & daddy bought 2 little brats motorbikes. They spent the days racing them around, making a lot of noise, deliberately riding over peoples property, making threats, and if anyone called the cops they'd hassle the person by riding over their new flower bed, racing up & down their driveway at 3:00 am and other snotty crap. One evening I saw a cop try and stop them. (The cop looked like Reagan) He blocked the road and put up his hand for them to stop and they instead just flipped the bird and raced away in the opposite direction. The cop , mad as hell, hollered to them "You're Through". A week later one of the punks had a pretty nasty accident and the bike was totaled. The other bike was impounded and some time between the impound and it's return to the parents custody it was apparently stolen from the impound yard.. Aw shucks... I guess these things do happen :yes::yes:. Couple of months later the 2 punks and their parents moved away.

KA5PIU
12-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Hello.

That or he was just an American teenage idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QluwgsCNlm4&playnext=1&list=PLC70E41E0BCEE9817&index=108
I could sit on the rear seat of my tractor and drive down the road just as easily as going forward, this tractor was finally equipped with dual controls, not to impress but to make my job easier.
This did not stop me from stopping in the middle of the street and turning the seat around and heading in the other direction.
And, the way this is done is so very simple that I am surprised that the car freaks have not done this.
Power steering is a hydraulic pump and motor (piston) with a controller.
Normally the controller operates steering but if we add a double acting spool valve we can control it directly.
Brake is nothing more than another master cylinder and a toggle valve, in the case of the tractor 2 of them.
To do this to a car would be super easy.

kc7jty
12-06-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgvVYUyLRh0&feature=related

¡LA MIGRA! ¡LA MIGRA!

I counted 25. Manny had a bad headache and decided to just wait in the van.

NQ6U
12-06-2010, 03:57 PM

LA MIGRA! LA MIGRA!

¡Vaminos, mi amigos, vaminos--las pinche migras!

w2amr
12-06-2010, 04:04 PM

¡LA MIGRA! ¡LA MIGRA!

I counted 25. Manny had a bad headache and decided to just wait in the van.Holy schitt. That's like one of those clown cars in the circus.

suddenseer
12-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Holy schitt. That's like one of those clown cars in the circus.I don't think you could stuff that many people in those clown cars.

n2ize
12-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Hello.

That or he was just an American teenage idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QluwgsCNlm4&playnext=1&list=PLC70E41E0BCEE9817&index=108
I could sit on the rear seat of my tractor and drive down the road just as easily as going forward, this tractor was finally equipped with dual controls, not to impress but to make my job easier.
This did not stop me from stopping in the middle of the street and turning the seat around and heading in the other direction.
And, the way this is done is so very simple that I am surprised that the car freaks have not done this.
Power steering is a hydraulic pump and motor (piston) with a controller.
Normally the controller operates steering but if we add a double acting spool valve we can control it directly.
Brake is nothing more than another master cylinder and a toggle valve, in the case of the tractor 2 of them.
To do this to a car would be super easy.

Looks like the guy had too much to drink.

w2amr
12-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Looks like the guy had too much to drink.Or just an attention whore.

KA5PIU
12-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Or just an attention whore.

Hello.

I vote attention whore.

w2amr
12-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Hello.

I vote attention whore.Could be a little of both.

suddenseer
12-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Maybe this is the end of his 15 minutes of fame, but the young man was on the today show today.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40602938#40602938

I am very happy for him beating the odds, and surviving. If he were my kid, I'd wring his neck then hug his neck.