PDA

View Full Version : How A Woman Should Behave On A Date

KG4CGC
11-29-2010, 10:41 PM
http://haphappy.com/2010/11/how-a-woman-should-behave-on-a-date/

Don't be familiar with the headwaiter talking about the fun you had another time with someone else. Men deserve, desire your full attention.

NA4BH
11-29-2010, 10:46 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

EDIT TO ADD: Be obedient and STFU. :whistle:

NQ6U
11-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Don't be conspicuous talking to other men. The last straw is to pass out from too much liquor. Chances are your date will never call you again!

Gee, yah think?

KA5PIU
11-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Hello.

The last part, pass out, do that now and you (she) gets the humper thumper.
I flat out do not consider a woman who puts herself in such a position a rape victim.

NQ6U
11-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Hello.

I flat out do not consider a woman who puts herself in such a position a rape victim.

It doesn't matter what you think in this case, Rudy. The law would indeed consider it rape, as would most other people. I don't think this is the sort of thing you want to be saying in a public forum lest it come back upon you some day. Remember that nothing you post on the Internet ever truly goes away.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Dear Admins and Mods,
This thread was intended as humor and a look back at the roles and expectations of the time. I feel that we have gone in the wrong direction here with a recent posting and that perhaps it is time to put the kibosh on this thread.
Thank you.

w6tmi
11-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Hello.

Hey! YOU jumped in front of my bullet!

On topic,

Trippy to see these social mores so illustrated. Some common sense, and applicable to either, some flat out wrong, (I happen to LIKE PDA) some obvious, would the chick call YOU back if YOU passed out?

WØTKX
11-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Doesn't matter if we're talking inflatable. :shifty:

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenmanners.jpg

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Hello.

Someone needs to look at this in the era presented.
Nobody in this century uses the term Humper Thumper anymore, it is now Donkey Punch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_punch
Second, who cares what anyone thinks?
In the US rape is so carefully defined that it is not funny.
In the Middle East a woman can be arrested for reporting rape.
My personal policy on rape is to get the hell out of there.
I will not report a suspected rape and will not get close enough to confirm.
What I report is a disturbance, something I know to be true.
I will report the facts without color of opinion as best I can.

WV6Z
11-30-2010, 02:01 AM
Dear Admins and Mods,
This thread was intended as humor and a look back at the roles and expectations of the time. I feel that we have gone in the wrong direction here with a recent posting and that perhaps it is time to put the kibosh on this thread.
Thank you.

At last, the funniest part of the whole damned thread!

w6tmi
11-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Hello.

Someone needs to look at this in the era presented.
Nobody in this century uses the term Humper Thumper anymore, it is now Donkey Punch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_punch
Second, who cares what anyone thinks?
In the US rape is so carefully defined that it is not funny.
In the Middle East a woman can be arrested for reporting rape.
My personal policy on rape is to get the hell out of there.
I will not report a suspected rape and will not get close enough to confirm.
What I report is a disturbance, something I know to be true.
I will report the facts without color of opinion as best I can.

Man, I want some o' whatever yer puttin in yer tacos!
:lol:

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 02:18 AM
Man, I want some o' whatever yer puttin in yer tacos!
:lol:

Hello.

People have to provide me with the tacos.
And, that reminds me, I want a TACO!!!!

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 02:33 AM
At last, the funniest part of the whole damned thread!
Aye wot? Comeer and give us a snog, oye? Come on boyo!

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Someone's going to get falcon punched. Soon.

N8YX
11-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Kick him in the taco, Paco.

NA4BH
11-30-2010, 09:46 AM

Why would we punch Balloon Boy? :lol: :lol:

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Hello.

Lets take this into the realms of reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape
Get drunk on a first date at a public place, female.
Back then the he might bring her back to her place as he may have brought her.
Now, she may be on her own.
Rape is a very real option for a drunk woman alone.
And, like it or not, I am like 80% of all Americans who live or work in an inner city neighborhood, I mind my own business.
Will I be involved? a resounding NO!
I avoid people outside my circle, and that includes the local police, amazing since I work very closely with a bunch of feds.
The best thing to do is not put yourself in such a position, do not get drunk on a first date in a public place.
I will not help you, I have enough problems without the local cops.
Nearly everyone I work with has been to prison or is undocumented, and they take priority.

WØTKX
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
If you look in the balloon, there is no boy.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Gee, yah think?

Not really. They were simply encouraging the kind of etiquette that was expected of a young lady of that era. If it seems extreme just imagine the kind of etiquette that was expected of a young lady of 1838, or...1738, 1638 or for that matter, 1138.

Back in those days a womman had towo choices. Obey the rules or, find a guy like me who is very tolerant. Unfortunately thhese days I am not much of the romantic type.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Hello.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape
Get drunk on a first date at a public place, female.
Back then the he might bring her back to her place as he may have brought her.
Now, she may be on her own.
Rape is a very real option for a drunk woman alone.
And, like it or not, I am like 80% of all Americans who live or work in an inner city neighborhood, I mind my own business.
Will I be involved? a resounding NO!
I avoid people outside my circle, and that includes the local police, amazing since I work very closely with a bunch of feds.
The best thing to do is not put yourself in such a position, do not get drunk on a first date in a public place.
I will not help you, I have enough problems without the local cops.
Nearly everyone I work with has been to prison or is undocumented, and they take priority.

A lot of the people I associate with these days are either academics or cops. Getting drunk in public puts you at a disadvantage. It may feel good but scammers, thugs, etc. know what to look for and prey on the weekend drunks. They know they are vulnerable to suggestion and play them like a ultra cheap plastic violin. Cops tell stories of weekend/holiday drunks. it's not pretty.

KE7DKN
11-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6453/ohyou.jpg

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Hello.

Hello.

Get too close to me and I'll humper thump your ass with my stiletto. I flat out do no consider an annoying man who gets too close to my stiletto to be an anal rape victim.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Hello.

Get too close to me and I'll humper thump your ass with my stiletto. I flat out do no consider an annoying man who gets too close to my stiletto to be an anal rape victim.

OUCH !!! :lol::lol::lol:

n2ize
11-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Hello.

Hmmm... I absolutely disagree. True such a woman might be putting herself in a compromising position but, the other person is responsible for his actions and there is no excuse for violating the sanctity of another, regardless of how vulnerable the position of the person may be. We are all responsible for our own actions regardless of how tempting surrounding circumstances may be. If I see an extremely attractive woman passed out and vulnerable that does not give me the right to take liberties. Without her expressed consent I have no business to touch her or engage her in any way, shape or form.

In short, any kind of intimate engagement without mutual consent is rape as far as I am concerned.

W1GUH
11-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Hmmm... I absolutely disagree. True such a woman might be putting herself in a compromising position but, the other person is responsible for his actions and there is no excuse for violating the sanctity of another, regardless of how vulnerable the position of the person may be. We are all responsible for our own actions regardless of how tempting surrounding circumstances may be. If I see an extremely attractive woman passed out and vulnerable that does not give me the right to take liberties. Without her expressed consent I have no business to touch her or engage her in any way, shape or form.

In short, any kind of intimate engagement without mutual consent is rape as far as I am concerned.

"We are all responsible for our own actions regardless of how tempting surrounding circumstances may be."

Gets a bit murky when she, herself, chose to drink too much -- maybe so she'd relax her inhibitions. Is choosing to make one's self vulnerable really putting one's self in a "vulnerable position?" Sometims it IS "her own actions" that knowingly led to the situation.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 12:42 PM
That pretty much sums it up.

Add also...And make me my chicken pot pie beehatch

Hello.

Unless yer into that stilleto humping type of thing:ugh:

W3MIV
11-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Hello.

Please don't beat around the bush, so. Tell us how you REALLY feel about this. We are a sympathetic bunch, after all.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Please don't beat around the bush, so. Tell us how you REALLY feel about this. We are a sympathetic bunch, after all.

Yeah, what he said...and HIREZ pics or it didnt happen

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 12:46 PM

Hello.

I agree totally.
Note that you pointed out the most important part of this.
This is an interaction between 2 parties.
If she chooses to get so intoxicated that she passes out whatever happens after that is her problem.
I do not concern myself with the 'She might get raped' aspect as I do not consider that rape.
If she consents, fine, but I will not be a watchdog, I will be long gone.
I will not make any effort to transport her home.
Does this now make sense?

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Hello.

I agree totally.
If she chooses to get so intoxicated that she passes out whatever happens after that is her problem.
I do not concern myself with the 'She might get raped' aspect as I do not consider that rape.

Plain as day. Meet the forum ignore function.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Hello.

I agree totally.
Quit trying to spin it!
You've already admitted to raping passed out women!

w3bny
11-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Wondering if Rudy is hiding a a rufie-coladas recipe.

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Wondering if Rudy is hiding a a rufie-coladas recipe.

I'm no longer going to feed Rudy's habitual trolliness. The last few dozen "Hello."'s have gotten really old. Stick a fork in it after this thread, it's done.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 01:02 PM
I didnt know we had an ignore feature...

WØTKX
11-30-2010, 01:05 PM
The Running of the Stilettos. Put Rudy out front. :mrgreen:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/82622611.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54857939A25C2ADCEC5 70C895B2EEBD2E692EBE7E72130329B9E30A760B0D811297

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 01:10 PM

Thankfully, yes.

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 01:10 PM
The Running of the Stilettos. Put Rudy out front. :mrgreen:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/82622611.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54857939A25C2ADCEC5 70C895B2EEBD2E692EBE7E72130329B9E30A760B0D811297

No can see piccie.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 01:36 PM
"We are all responsible for our own actions regardless of how tempting surrounding circumstances may be."

Gets a bit murky when she, herself, chose to drink too much -- maybe so she'd relax her inhibitions. Is choosing to make one's self vulnerable really putting one's self in a "vulnerable position?" Sometims it IS "her own actions" that knowingly led to the situation.
Some people don't know how to drink. In this country, we put such a taboo on things like drink that we never teach our children about moderation. In other countries (I know where you're going to go so just stop) kids are given water and wine with dinner. They know what it is, it is not a big deal. Here, we still want to pretend to be "all godly and stuff." Children are curious and when they get a chance, they may try alcohol without benefit of training. Also, we want to keep children as children for as long as possible then one day on a certain date, we expect them to act like responsible adults. That doesn't work out so well either.

Passed out is plain nonconsensual and that is rape. I guess if Rudy had kids, he'd be A'OK if something like that happened to them.

W4RLR
11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Hello.

I flat out do not consider a woman who puts herself in such a position a rape victim.A judge and jury would not agree with you. Besides, making love to a passed out woman would be like making love to my first wife. Do you know the difference between making love to my first wife and eating a bowl of Jell-o?

When you eat Jell-o, it moves.

W4RLR
11-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Quit trying to spin it!
You've already admitted to raping passed out women!Is this the only way Rudy can get laid?

W1GUH
11-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Some people don't know how to drink. In this country, we put such a taboo on things like drink that we never teach our children about moderation. In other countries (I know where you're going to go so just stop) kids are given water and wine with dinner. They know what it is, it is not a big deal. Here, we still want to pretend to be "all godly and stuff." Children are curious and when they get a chance, they may try alcohol without benefit of training. Also, we want to keep children as children for as long as possible then one day on a certain date, we expect them to act like responsible adults. That doesn't work out so well either.

Passed out is plain nonconsensual and that is rape. I guess if Rudy had kids, he'd be A'OK if something like that happened to them.

Hmmmm....'course, if a driver passes out, there are no provisions in the law about "Some people don't know how to drink. "

"But, your honor, that was the first time I ever drank. I didn't mean to pass out and crash my car." So, you're saying a lady who gets drunk on purpose is forgiven all consequences of her choice? No...stronger than that...she can use her consensual drunkenness to bring charges?

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Hmmmm....'course, if a driver passes out, there are no provisions in the law about "Some people don't know how to drink. "

"But, your honor, that was the first time I ever drank. I didn't mean to pass out and crash my car." So, you're saying a lady who gets drunk on purpose is forgiven all consequences of her choice? No...stronger than that...she can use her consensual drunkenness of bring charges?
What the fuck was all that?

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 02:51 PM

"But, your honor, that was the first time I ever drank. I didn't mean to pass out and crash my car." So, you're saying a lady who gets drunk on purpose is forgiven all consequences of her choice? No...stronger than that...she can use her consensual drunkenness to bring charges?

Hello.

I 100% agree.
If some woman has so little regard for what she is doing and where she is doing it I see no obligation whatsoever.
Yes, there are parents who will get upset, but it is Your kid.
I have no kids and as such do not have this burden, you as parents need to deal with it.
I am not saying it is right, what I am saying is I have no dog in this fight, to me, rape? what rape? I saw nothing!

w3bny
11-30-2010, 03:02 PM

Four loko float with that 15% alcohol whipped cream stuff.

W1GUH
11-30-2010, 03:13 PM

That's what she said the next morning!

w3bny
11-30-2010, 03:36 PM
That's what she said the next morning!

I was gonna say somthing...but I would get banned.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Making fun of rape is vile and disgusting. Some here are simply pathetic.

W1GUH
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Who's making fun of rape? Simply pointing out a glaring double standard.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Who's making fun of rape? Simply pointing out a glaring double standard.
I don't think so.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Quit trying to spin it!
You've already admitted to raping passed out women!

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's an admission.

NQ6U
11-30-2010, 03:47 PM

Not that he has done it, no. But it is an admission that he would do it.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 03:48 PM

It makes no difference. If a person falls into unconciousness, from too much drink, from an overdose of drugs, from an illness, from an accident, etc. it still doesn't excuse anyone from touching the person without proper consent. If some dude passes out on the sidewalk after having way too many do I have a right to reach into his pocket and take his wallet ? he did put himself in a vulnerable situation so, don;t I have a right to take advantage of it ? I don't think so.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM

So sticking stiletto heels up the pooper...but hey...

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM

Hello.

Tacit approval is the same as committing the crime yourself. What part of that sentence is NOT saying that it is OK to rape?

n2ize
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM

The real question here is. if she deliberately drinks and passes out and some guy decides to take advantage of the situation and commit an act of rape is the guy to be forgiven for merely taking advantage of a situation ?? The answer is no. One persons lack of self control doesn't condone lack of self control on the part of another.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Tacit approval is the same as committing the crime yourself. What part of that sentence is NOT saying that it is OK to rape?

Big difference from what you said above. Saying you think something is not a crime does not mean that you have done it or you would do it.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 03:54 PM
So sticking stiletto heels up the pooper...but hey...
I take it that your grandmother was never beaten and raped and had to live out the rest of her days in a state of confusion and incontinence due to her injuries.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Big difference from what you said above. Saying you think something is not a crime does not mean that you have done it or you would do it.
Absolute BS, John.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 03:57 PM
I take it that your grandmother was never beaten and raped and had to live out the rest of her days in a state of confusion and incontinence due to her injuries.

Dunno...she's kinda dead and even then didnt speak much english soooooo...

KC2UGV
11-30-2010, 03:57 PM
---ooops---

me thinks I need to finish reading threads before commenting.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Getting back to the original topic, how come 1930's - 1940's dames looked so much better and so much hotter than modern day dames ? Maybe it was the attitudes or the styles.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Getting back to the original topic, how come 1930's - 1940's dames looked so much better and so much hotter than modern day dames ? Maybe it was the attitudes or the styles.

Or the over the counter paragoric.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Dunno...she's kinda dead and even then didnt speak much english soooooo...
When I was 10 years old my grandmother was still alive and functioning as a normal human. When she was attacked, the piece of shit that did that to her should have finished the job and just killed her because she was dead inside at that point.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Absolute BS, John.

Really ? So, if you say that you feel that the posession of heroin or cocaine should not be a crime then that means you both possess and use heroin and cocaine ? I don't get your logic. Stating that "I don't feel action X should be a crime under circumstance Y" does not equate to "I have committed action X or I intend to committ action X".

Case and point. I feel that dueling should be a legal way for men to honourably settle disputes. So according to you that means I either have engaged in duels or I plan to engage in duels or both ?

w3bny
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
When I was 10 years old my grandmother was still alive and functioning as a normal human. When she was attacked, the piece of shit that did that to her should have finished the job and just killed her because she was dead inside at that point.

All kidding aside, sorry to hear that but.... what year were you 10 years old? I do believe there have been great advances in therapy since then. Not a joke back then it was a hush-hush your own private hell thing now there are numerous ways to bring the incident out into the light to deal with it in a therapeutic way.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Or the over the counter paragoric.

Ah yes... nothing like a hot 1940's glamour dame in a slinky dress reclining on a sofa smoking marijuana cigarettes that have been dipped in OTC paregoric. In black & white, of course.

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Ah yes... nothing like a hot 1940's glamour dame in a slinky dress reclining on a sofa smoking marijuana cigarettes that have been dipped in OTC paregoric. In black & white, of course.

I think 1920's-40's fashion is teh sex. One of my favorite blogs: http://qsdaydream.blogspot.com/

NA4BH
11-30-2010, 04:09 PM

Conservative morals.

w3bny
11-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Conservative morals.

phhht... they had more crap then than we do now...and most of it wasnt even illegal!

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 04:14 PM
phhht... they had more crap then than we do now...and most of it wasnt even illegal!

But did they have furries?

n2ize
11-30-2010, 04:25 PM
I think 1920's-40's fashion is teh sex. One of my favorite blogs: http://qsdaydream.blogspot.com/

YES !! Nice !! 1920 - 40's (and even 50's) fashions were awesome. Even some of the earlier (pre 20th century) styles were great. They had some great looks back then

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 04:32 PM
YES !! Nice !! 1920 - 40's (and even 50's) fashions were awesome. Even some of the earlier (pre 20th century) styles were great. They had some great looks back then

I am very much into Victorian fashion as well. Women do not know how to dress anymore. I know, freedom and expression and all that. I wouldn't want the archaic social taboos and such that came with the times then, but I definitely LOVE the fashion.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Really ? So, if you say that you feel that the posession of heroin or cocaine should not be a crime then that means you both possess and use heroin and cocaine ? I don't get your logic. Stating that "I don't feel action X should be a crime under circumstance Y" does not equate to "I have committed action X or I intend to committ action X".

Case and point. I feel that dueling should be a legal way for men to honourably settle disputes. So according to you that means I either have engaged in duels or I plan to engage in duels or both ?
More BS, John and you're going nowhere.

N8YX
11-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Women do not know how to dress anymore.
Torn jeans and meat suits aren't 'come-hither' attire? :chin:

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Torn jeans and meat suits aren't 'come-hither' attire? :chin:

Meat suits?

NA4BH
11-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Never order FAJITAS on the first date.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 05:19 PM
More BS, John and you're going nowhere.

Well, I guess I don;t understand your point. I don;t understand how a person arguing that they don;t think a set of circumstances constitutes rape is an admission of past rape or intent to commit future rape. Mind I take this issue very seriously and I in no way shape or form condone any rape. If you notice my above post I clearly stated that a person has absolutely NO right to take advantage of another, regardless of circumstances.

KG4CGC
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Well, I guess I don;t understand your point. I don;t understand how a person arguing that they don;t think a set of circumstances constitutes rape is an admission of past rape or intent to commit future rape. Mind I take this issue very seriously and I in no way shape or form condone any rape. If you notice my above post I clearly stated that a person has absolutely NO right to take advantage of another, regardless of circumstances.Point noted.

n2ize
11-30-2010, 05:22 PM
I am very much into Victorian fashion as well. Women do not know how to dress anymore. I know, freedom and expression and all that. I wouldn't want the archaic social taboos and such that came with the times then, but I definitely LOVE the fashion.

I agree with you 100%.. Victorian fashions were awesome. People, men & women dress like slobs these days (myself included). When I look back at pictures taken in my school as a child it is amazing how well dressed everyone was, parents and kids alike.

NQ6U
11-30-2010, 05:26 PM

I venture that it's because the fashions then left more up to one's imagination. That is, what you imagine might lie beneath the clothing is probably much more interesting than what really does. As Gertrude Stein once said, "the problem with men is that they think with their dicks and f*ck with their brains."

N2CHX
11-30-2010, 05:29 PM
I venture that it's because the fashions then left more up to one's imagination. That is, what you imagine might lie beneath the clothing is probably much more interesting than what really does. As Gertrude Stein once said, "the problem with men is that they think with their dicks and f*ck with their brains."

So.... Just what do you imagine lurks under there?

NQ6U
11-30-2010, 05:33 PM

I've been married twice and had two live-in girl friends so I've got a pretty good idea. I was suggesting a reason why John might find those older fashions more appealing.

WØTKX
11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
He likes the wrapping paper better than the gift?

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Hello.

I have weaned off of live in girlfriends, just too damn expensive for that "free" sex!

WØTKX
11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Yea, it costs a lot of money to keep 'em from moving... :shifty:

N7RJD
11-30-2010, 08:34 PM

They may as well get it out of their system on a date because you know once married
that thought is out the window in a hurry.

N8YX
11-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Tentacles.

N7RJD
11-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Why would we punch Balloon Boy? :lol: :lol:

Because his father wasn't immediately available?

N7RJD
11-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Hello.

Finally come up with a good subject for a video and it doesn't meet with YouTube's terms of service, damn the luck.

NQ6U
11-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Tentacles.

No, no--you're thinkin' about the Kraken, not the crack.

N7RJD
11-30-2010, 08:43 PM

Look in your user control panel for a button called the Rudy.

N7RJD
11-30-2010, 08:48 PM

Same goes for condoning such actions under any circumstance.

KA5PIU
11-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Hello.

Rape is an event that can not be undone, like it or not.
The ONLY way to avoid it is to take precaution.
It is kind of like AIDS, not all that much you can do about it once it happens so protection is the key.
If this scares you, it should.
As some have pointed out, rape is not something quickly forgotten.
And rape can happen to anyone.

w3bny
12-01-2010, 09:00 AM
But did they have furries?

Probably so...they had Disney and Warner Bros...sooooo....squeeka-squeeka-squeeka-squeek

Tentacles.

Urotsodoji fan I see

N8YX
12-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Urotsodoji fan I see
Nope...just thinking back to the Hamsexy 2005 commentary about the Icom girls at Dayton...

N2CHX
12-01-2010, 10:34 AM
I've been married twice and had two live-in girl friends so I've got a pretty good idea. I was suggesting a reason why John might find those older fashions more appealing.

LOL, I was just messing with you.

N2CHX
12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Hello.

I have weaned off of live in girlfriends, just too damn expensive for that "free" sex!

I'm sure we can all pitch in an buy you a blow up sheep for Christmas.

w3bny
12-01-2010, 10:41 AM

Sheep thrills. Hope he's not allergic to wool. lawl

KJ3N
12-01-2010, 10:45 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

W1GUH
12-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Sheep thrills. Hope he's not allergic to wool. lawl

No worries. The wool is molded into the plastic.

WØTKX
12-01-2010, 12:34 PM
http://opensourcejokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/sheep_shagger.jpg

N8YX
12-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't want to know your Internet browsing history. Not now; not evah. :rofl:

W1GUH
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
http://filmfanatic.org/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/WilderSheep.JPG

Oops...could be NSFW. He's (gasp!) smoking a cigarette!

N7RJD
12-02-2010, 10:59 PM
I haven't read every post through the eleven pages so far so I hope this hasn't already been posted.

They say there is a difference between how a good girl and a nice girl behave on a date.

Good girl, goes out on a date, goes home and goes to bed.

Nice girl, goes out on a date, goes to bed and goes home.

KJ3N
12-02-2010, 11:01 PM
I haven't read every post through the eleven pages so far so I hope this hasn't already been posted.

They say there is a difference between how a good girl and a nice girl behave on a date.

Good girl, goes out on a date, goes home and goes to bed.

Nice girl, goes out on a date, goes to bed and goes home.

Then I've know quite a few nice girls..... :lol: