PDA

View Full Version : the TSA's new weapon against terrorism

kb2crk
11-29-2010, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ME9U6YWQM

i think this video says it all about where the TSA will stop...

N2CHX
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Honestly, the body scanners really aren't far off from that.

kb2crk
11-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Honestly, the body scanners really aren't far off from that.

this is true..

N8YX
11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
And people put up with this cr@p why?

N2CHX
11-29-2010, 11:59 AM
And people put up with this cr@p why?

I won't. I rarely fly, but still. I flew 15,000 miles in 2009 but before that was 2000 when I was doing contract work that took me around the country. Next time I absolutely have to fly, I'll be sure to do something creative...

N8YX
11-29-2010, 12:12 PM
I won't. I rarely fly, but still. I flew 15,000 miles in 2009 but before that was 2000 when I was doing contract work that took me around the country. Next time I absolutely have to fly, I'll be sure to do something creative...
If I can get to it in less than, say, 12 hours then I'll either rent a car (winter) or hop on the sport-tourer (spring/summer/fall) and ride there.

Cross-country? I'll leave on Friday afternoon and get there Sunday evening. Yes, I have a working radar detector. :lol:

The only way to get the point across is to impact the airlines' bottom lines so dramatically that they'll beg their lackeys (ooops; I meant Congress and the Senate) to reduce the reach of the agency.

This of course is the reverse of what the RIAA and MPAA have been doing with the DHS/ICE folks: Using an anti-terrorist/anti-immigration branch of the government to muzzle and eliminate the intangible. All the while ignoring the growing problem in our southwestern states.

Another case of voting with the wallet: There's no way in hell I will EVER buy a new-release CD, DVD, etc. Bargain bin, recyled or nothing...and frankly, there isn't a single artist on my must-have list these days.

PA5COR
11-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Nice joke, could have been the onion ;)

Why they put up with it?
They want to fly, and the gubbermint tells them to.

kc7jty
11-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry sir, you won't be flying today. Your dick's fully loaded.

W2NAP
11-29-2010, 03:20 PM
If I can get to it in less than, say, 12 hours then I'll either rent a car (winter) or hop on the sport-tourer (spring/summer/fall) and ride there.

Cross-country? I'll leave on Friday afternoon and get there Sunday evening. Yes, I have a working radar detector. :lol:

The only way to get the point across is to impact the airlines' bottom lines so dramatically that they'll beg their lackeys (ooops; I meant Congress and the Senate) to reduce the reach of the agency.

This of course is the reverse of what the RIAA and MPAA have been doing with the DHS/ICE folks: Using an anti-terrorist/anti-immigration branch of the government to muzzle and eliminate the intangible. All the while ignoring the growing problem in our southwestern states.

Another case of voting with the wallet: There's no way in hell I will EVER buy a new-release CD, DVD, etc. Bargain bin, recyled or nothing...and frankly, there isn't a single artist on my must-have list these days.

i will never fly, and i will never buy a CD or DVD

kb2vxa
12-01-2010, 03:01 AM
I like that Black lady, she tried SO hard to keep a straight face!

kb2vxa
12-01-2010, 03:01 AM

KG4CGC
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joycelyn_Elders